Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16031

    Marina

    813-430-1390- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...g-you/45900964.

    She is legit and a SW. Picked up by a shit hotel across El Rancho. Tattoos on her back confirm it's her and number she gives out. She seems strong out and coms from text are horrible. Another reason to never give more then 80 FS 60 qv 40 BJ. If you are then you are causing a lot of these women to have GPS. Would repeat.

  2. #16030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Saw this morning

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-only/46312985, Cute,5'5", 130. Very nice figure on her. CBJ, Doggy finish. Will see her again.

  3. #16029

    As advertised

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/77816776

    https://escort13.com/post/62021334?currentPage=7

    First time post so please be patient. Saw her for a qv this week. Easy communication. Busch gardens area, decent enough room. Took Venmo no problem, 125. Nice BBBJ to start. She put on the cap and bent over. Very nice and tight ass. No Greek and no fingers inside her. Polite but focused. Will see her again.

  4. #16028
    Nora has a PhD in fellatio. Priced right. Worth what she asks.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nora, she is Latino, and from what I hear gives great head, and runs specials from time to time. Their is a revue on here.

  5. #16027
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month ago. Guessing she was at the end of her first trimester around then. So now, I'm guessing around 4 months along with her pregnancy now. But that is just a guess though.

  6. #16026

    This is a SW post, but since the question was asked here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how particular you are, but Nebraska from Busch to 109th has several bigger black girls that are out most days, and evenings. I tried one once about a year ago, great head, but she could hardly get in and out of my car.

  7. #16025

    Nora / Explora

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nora, she is Latino, and from what I hear gives great head, and runs specials from time to time. Their is a revue on here.

  8. #16024
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That kitty looks like an all you can eat buffet LOL. Ad says she is Prego. Any idea how far along? [Deleted by Admin]t LOL.

  9. #16023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDurk  [View Original Post]
    I don't hobby much, but when I do I'm just looking for a good BBBJ. I'm attracted to blacks and Latinas. And unfortunately they don't really offer that. So I recently dreamt of Astrid, deep throat, wet mouth, but could use a little more suction with her technique. All in all, great head but won't repeat because I just wasn't attracted to her. I like what I like. I'm still looking for me a go to lady, so I hit this lady. Pulled up to a whole crack house. I kept going, and I suggest you guys do the same. That simple.

    All I want is some good head and I haven't had any luck in Tampa. Maybe I need to try Orlando.

    Stay safe,

    D.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81113120
    Try Slimm in Riverview. Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81186997#.

  10. #16022

    Crackhouse

    I don't hobby much, but when I do I'm just looking for a good BBBJ. I'm attracted to blacks and Latinas. And unfortunately they don't really offer that. So I recently dreamt of Astrid, deep throat, wet mouth, but could use a little more suction with her technique. All in all, great head but won't repeat because I just wasn't attracted to her. I like what I like. I'm still looking for me a go to lady, so I hit this lady. Pulled up to a whole crack house. I kept going, and I suggest you guys do the same. That simple.

    All I want is some good head and I haven't had any luck in Tampa. Maybe I need to try Orlando.

    Stay safe,

    D.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81113120

  11. #16021
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    He was referring that 200 paid for everything all services.
    Yes, I was referring to "everything included" not "had to have a coat".

  12. #16020

    I Think

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    This is really confusing. First you say that Cassie is "200 covered everything but that was a while back, like 2017". Then you say "everything else was great BBBJ BBFS Russian. " Are you saying she used to be 200 covered everything and is now more open-minded?
    He was referring that 200 paid for everything all services.

  13. #16019
    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Cassie is also legit. Saw her a while ago, but don't see her service changing. GFE, negotiable and open minded. She had an aneurysm a while back and is recovering from that, not sure how mobile she is. She was cute as hell though. 200 covered everything but that was a while back, like 2017. Didn't like kissing, or at least was really shitty at it. But everything else was great bbbj bbfs russian.
    This is really confusing. First you say that Cassie is "200 covered everything but that was a while back, like 2017". Then you say "everything else was great BBBJ BBFS Russian. " Are you saying she used to be 200 covered everything and is now more open-minded?

  14. #16018

    We have a weird idea of the word "scam" on this board

    Quote Originally Posted by SpringTurk  [View Original Post]
    Wants 120 qv, 160 hhr. With lackluster reviews I said no thanks.
    Her reviews from people who have legit seen her are fine. She delivers service and while YMMV on how friendly she is, she makes sure to take care of you.

    Some butthurt person said she was a scammer because she no-showed (not a scam unless she took money). She's never ripped anyone off (taken money and not given service) that I've heard of. Obviously don't trust any of these girls with your wallet or send them cash ahead of time, that's idiotic and asking to have a "misunderstanding".

    She's got her problems, she's ghosted me once NCNS. These girls are all flaky. One of my favorites of all time pulled a NCNS but they never ripped me off.

    Why?

    Don't pay first.

    "I trust people, I just don't trust the devil inside them".

  15. #16017
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is legit. She looks a bit rougher than her pics in the face, but weight was the same, not old pics. GFE including bbfs at her advertised rate (think it was 250/hr). Sexy moans and gets into it. Definitely not a wham bam thankyou maam.

    Cassie is also legit. Saw her a while ago, but don't see her service changing. GFE, negotiable and open minded. She had an aneurysm a while back and is recovering from that, not sure how mobile she is. She was cute as hell though. 200 covered everything but that was a while back, like 2017. Didn't like kissing, or at least was really shitty at it. But everything else was great bbbj bbfs russian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape