Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16007
    Sounds like a fun time, truly.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about getting a room next week. Figured I'd run into how traffic on the property. I know, pimps, robberies, etc. Anyone tried it PM me.

  2. #16006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for her. Her head game is on point and she'll take the full load and swallow every drop. She's also got a finishing move. The counter clockwise swirl, that will clean up any left over baby batter.
    I agree 100 percent she is great.

  3. #16005
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    Nora the Explora from STG. Prior posts here under Nora

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...loras/46207769
    I can vouch for her. Her head game is on point and she'll take the full load and swallow every drop. She's also got a finishing move. The counter clockwise swirl, that will clean up any left over baby batter.

  4. #16004

    Ryder is Ryder. And not K

    Def 2 different providers. And that's old number for Ryder I'm thinking long gone.

    Did see this post from her last night tho:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/81218744

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Are they are the same? They look like it. Kay and K are the same just different numbers. Never took the shot, Ryder was reviewed to be real, with the different numbers, maybe LEO is borrowing material?

    Ryder 813-302-7538 https://xescorthub.com/info/tampa/fe...68055421702144.

    Kay 813-320-1537 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81216760.

    K 813-665-9621 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/80943981.

  5. #16003

    Ryder / Kay / K /

    Are they are the same? They look like it. Kay and K are the same just different numbers. Never took the shot, Ryder was reviewed to be real, with the different numbers, maybe LEO is borrowing material?

    Ryder 813-302-7538 https://xescorthub.com/info/tampa/fe...68055421702144.

    Kay 813-320-1537 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81216760.

    K 813-665-9621 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/80943981.

  6. #16002

    Nora the Explora

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Want to share who she is? She's in my neighborhood. I searched 'Dora' with no results.
    Nora the Explora from STG. Prior posts here under Nora

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...loras/46207769

  7. #16001

    Explora

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Over on Busch I got worked over pretty good by her. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ, where I had to cry for her to stop, because I wanted to screw her. She almost got me with oral alone. I just feel like I waste my money if I don't hit it. Started off mish and quickly got her in the doggy. There in the doggy position, I stroked in and out till releasal of cream. Hi yo Silver!
    Want to share who she is? She's in my neighborhood. I searched 'Dora' with no results.

  8. #16000

    Don't know name

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWall  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone remind me the name she went under? I know she's been reviewed a lot here but the ad is missing a name and I can't remember in order to look up recent reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81184183
    Don't know name. But reviews were basically 'avoid'.

  9. #15999

    Anyone know emmerson?

    I found this link. Her pics reminds me of antalia from a few years back. Is this the same girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emerson-macarthur

  10. #15998

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on this one? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cute late 20's blonde and ad has one review and partial nude but can't be too careful.

    https://callescort.org/813-565-5042
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/#.

    Saw a few negative reviews on Krista. Just got back from a visit with her and I don't get it. She is very down to earth and has a good head on her shoulders. A little on the heavy side but still very sexy to look at in the buff. She was very much GFE with me, however I would put her in the "vanilla" category. Enjoys BJ and cfs and I just didn't get the feeling that she'd much get into anything with an edge. I could be wrong and I'm going to visit again to explore a bit more. Just a gorgeous kissable face and a real sweetheart IMHO. Can't even imagine her ripping anyone off unless they did something to provoke it. Enjoyed my time with her.

  11. #15997

    Name for search

    Anyone can remind me what name she went under? I know she's been around a while and reviewed a lot but the ad has no name and can't remember it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81184183

  12. #15996

    Name for search

    Can anyone remind me the name she went under? I know she's been reviewed a lot here but the ad is missing a name and I can't remember in order to look up recent reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81184183

  13. #15995
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    What's up brothers. A friend booked with this girl a few months ago. Pictures look decent. Got in the room. She was taking her shirt off, tits out. So he put donation down, and she went to the bathroom texting her guy. He knocks at the door and my friend left. Now she's back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81085510

    Blacklisted.
    Here is a good link to her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81159559#.

  14. #15994
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    He put donation on the dresser.
    So apparently she picked it up and took to bathroom? RED FLAG that's a hold the fuck on moment. Put that shit back down.

  15. #15993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    The Explora

    Over on Busch I got worked over pretty good by her. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ, where I had to cry for her to stop, because I wanted to screw her. She almost got me with oral alone. I just feel like I waste my money if I don't hit it. Started off mish and quickly got her in the doggy. There in the doggy position, I stroked in and out till releasal of cream. Hi yo Silver!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape