Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7986

    Vivian and Luna

    Anyone have any Intel on these girls? Would like to try them next.

    Are pics real? And how's service. Much appreciated.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/%EB%B9%8...84%EC%95%88-mw

    https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%95%8...A6%AC%EC%8A%A4

  2. #7985
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaShiba  [View Original Post]
    Saw that GKS has platinum now. Does anyone know what that means? Also is Asia an OG?
    Prolly just to differentiate her as a legend from back in the day. If it's the one I'm thinking of then she's tallish, slim, tanned, can speak pretty good English, service was good. I remember the last time we met we talked about her dog needing surgery. Personally, I don't think she's worth 350/ hr compared to a few other kgirls available but she has her fans.

  3. #7984
    Saw that GKS has platinum now. Does anyone know what that means? Also is Asia an OG?

  4. #7983
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    Just got intelligence that Ashley and Samantha are the same person: the MILF with the large rose tattoo on her belly.
    Also goes by Aurora.

  5. #7982

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback?

    https://www.kdollsla.com/victoria

    Is she a rebrand?
    She worked before under same name / pics. Reviews are ok but only GFE and nothing spectacular for me.

  6. #7981

    Kdolls Victoria

    Any feedback?

    https://www.kdollsla.com/victoria

    Is she a rebrand?

  7. #7980
    Quote Originally Posted by KRocker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still on vacay? Saw her listing on Foxylist, but I had contacted one of her other booker's and they said their not sure when she'll be back.

    https://www.foxylists.com/stellala
    Sadly still on vacay.

  8. #7979

    Bella / Vellaa

    Anyone have experience with Bella (KTE or Booker H)? Also goes by Vellaa with Booker Gray. Booker telling me she's pretty but did not find much about her here.

  9. #7978

    OG Stella

    Anyone know if she's still on vacay? Saw her listing on Foxylist, but I had contacted one of her other booker's and they said their not sure when she'll be back.

    https://www.foxylists.com/stellala

  10. #7977
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I literally had the same exact experience. I figure it was a litmus test and I said yes to the "Condom?" I didn't think about it until later, but I can't help but wonder if she was seeing if I would try so she could decide whether or not I would be allowed to return.
    Prior to me partaking in the BB fun, I saw Lyn a bunch and the first time she asked "condom?" - I was just assuming that she was asking if I was ready to fuck. I said no, hold on, let's do more P2 P and then after a little longer we slipped the jimmy hat on.

    Now I think about it, I may have not interpreted it correctly.

  11. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by FillHerPussyUp  [View Original Post]
    I asked for BBFS from Lyn but never got it from her, but also didn't get blacklisted either, I still see her regularly, dudes must've done something else to get blacklisted or to get some text like that because that's just straight up odd.
    Lyn's booker is a biatch as well!

    If you text too many times it will piss her (booker) off if ya keep asking for LYn and "never" booker Lyn!

  12. #7975

    LAkangels

    Just got intelligence that Ashley and Samantha are the same person: the MILF with the large rose tattoo on her belly.

  13. #7974

    Funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canon88  [View Original Post]
    Lyn is tricky. We'll have tons of P2 P play. To the point where she's pretty much putting my tip in. Then she'll always ask me before I enter "condom"? As if it's an option. LOL. I always say yes. I figured she's testing me.
    I literally had the same exact experience. I figure it was a litmus test and I said yes to the "Condom?" I didn't think about it until later, but I can't help but wonder if she was seeing if I would try so she could decide whether or not I would be allowed to return.

  14. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by FillHerPussyUp  [View Original Post]
    I asked for BBFS from Lyn but never got it from her, but also didn't get blacklisted either, I still see her regularly, dudes must've done something else to get blacklisted or to get some text like that because that's just straight up odd.
    Lyn is tricky. We'll have tons of P2 P play. To the point where she's pretty much putting my tip in. Then she'll always ask me before I enter "condom"? As if it's an option. LOL. I always say yes. I figured she's testing me.

  15. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    I miss the heyday of super hot providers when BB was not publicly offered. Does anyone see a trend back to the good old times?

    How can we push back on the BBFS movement or is it here to stay
    There wouldn't be so many offering if there weren't so many customers demanding and paying for it. Also, American customers are satisfied with the looks of 2nd tier girls, based on how many are judged "hot"/8 or above. What seems to be trending are more guys wanted to get into the Kgirl scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape