Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 39977
-
05-12-22 21:03 #26867Senior Member

Posts: 370If you do, please let us know. I'm looking for that place that's also un-rushed and you have the whole relaxing hour.
Originally Posted by Sleep
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 20:44 #26866Regular Member

Posts: 1Is strange, you go there after reading all this reviews about BHC, then you get there, there nothing what they said. I just don't want to go, and waste my time and money.
Originally Posted by Sleep
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:14 #26865Regular Member

Posts: 16Nah, this is the place on North Ave.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:12 #26864Banned Member

Posts: 4190Is this the place close to China Town? If so I thought her name was Yoyo.
Originally Posted by GuidoBandito
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 17:40 #26863Regular Member

Posts: 16So the only question remaining is: where the grannies at?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 17:20 #26862Regular Member

Posts: 16I don't think it's my looks, I think it's probably how I ask. Is there anyone else there worth trying or is Yuyu the best they have?
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 16:03 #26861Senior Member

Posts: 1573Comfort
I think her name is Linda. She's 30 (pretty in all respects, speaks good English. I found her schedule to be sporadic, moreover, she is very reluctant to do anything beyond answering the phone. In any case, there is nothing special about her, I. E. Her massage skills and L1 are just OK, but she has a huge, gigantic GPS. IMHO she is the one to avoid. The whole place is a shit hole and all providers (except L) are unattractive.
Originally Posted by GuidoBandito
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 14:14 #26860Senior Member

Posts: 27In town for a few days, tried BHC today and was very disappointed. Joanna was my draw, which based on the previous review should have been perfect for what I was looking for but my experience was super rushed, no shower offered, not super GFE, short session and very annoying upsell.
As they say YMMV. Better luck next time. I'll see if I can find something more satisfying before I leave town.
-
05-12-22 11:50 #26859Senior Member

Posts: 300There's more.
Let me ask, are you overweight or unattractive? Sorry to be so harsh, but lots of providers have to find you either attractive, or in fairly good shape. Money talks 80% of the time. Maybe you didn't ask for more, or you were too quiet.
Originally Posted by GuidoBandito
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 07:52 #26858Senior Member

Posts: 37Bhc
Had a dream at BCH yesterday, I am not from the area so it was a drive to get to. Had a dream with April, it was wonderful. Call them and they will open the door for you if they don't answer the buzzer the first time. They are on S Archer and Persing, don't ask me about the donation, if you have to ask you shouldn't be in the hobby.
Saw a couple other wonderful looking candidates for future dreams.
-
05-11-22 22:08 #26857Senior Member

Posts: 84I'll probably repeat with her at SS and not here save me the 40 $ LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 22:03 #26856Senior Member

Posts: 1711Elsa at 819
Yes, Elsa is her name. I first met her back in July 2019 at an apartment. I just checked my log, I saw her 3 times in 10 days. I don't repeat often, so when I do that means the girl is good. I even wrote a review back then, but the site doesn't go back that far. She went back to China before covid, but we still kept in touch. She just arrived in the US late March. Today is her first day in Chicago. She asked me to buy some stuffs for her, so I was out running errands today.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
I think she was either 24 or 25 years old when I met her back in 2019 (how I miss the good old days when apartment girls were young and beautiful.), So that would put her at 27 or 28 now. She will be at 819 for 5 days and then going to SS for 5 days. As previously mentioned, 819 is partly owned by the SS owner, so the owner is trying to have the girls split their times between the spa and the apartment. The owner is trying to give BHC a run for their money, which ultimately will benefit us the guys. Some guys don't do apartment and some guys don't do spa, so splitting time is the best outcome for the owner. Can have both types of clientele.
-
05-11-22 21:24 #26855Senior Member

Posts: 84819
Stopped by 819 this evening was in the area. Walked in was hoping to get the Thai girl I had my two pervious visits but she wasn't there bummer. One older girl with wearing a rope and too much makeup. And another girl cute with Sun dress plenty of cleavage showing but wasn't my taste tho. Almost walked out and they said wait one more girl and out came younger girl came out behind the curtain sitting on the couch. Pretty face thin with a white top and short black jean shorts. Nice rack on her also so took the half hour since had time to kill. Massage was nothing to brag about you can tell she had no training what so ever. Felt like someone was applying sunscreen on me LOL. She did a lot of Moaning a little too much while massaging to the point where it was too extra and annoying. 15 minutes in she asked everything okay? And giggles along with it. I told her what I wanted we agreed on a nude BBBJ for 1. 20 which was nice took my time. Played with her tits and ass CIM and we definitely went over the 30 minutes. Sloppy and deep she went, I was grabbing the back of her head while she moaned loud and deep she went and she didn't mind. Might repeat if in the area. I think she said her name was Elsa or something.
-
05-11-22 18:09 #26854Regular Member

Posts: 16Comfort Spa
Hit up Comfort Spa for the 2nd time. Overall, a bit underwhelming. Drew YuYu both times. Not a ton of teasing, flip was ok. With coaxing she got nude and did DATY but I don't think she'll go beyond L1. Someone mentioned a "slutty" one working there. Which one is that?
-
05-11-22 16:53 #26853Senior Member

Posts: 313Belmont spa
Anyone have any recent good reviews from there? After searching the forum, it looks like it's been going down hill. I'm going to be in the area relatively often this summer, and could use some help. Dms are fine. Thank, guys.
James.










Reply With Quote




