Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 24546
-
05-12-22 13:58 #14046Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Escort Ad Posting?
Where can I post ad other then Megapersonals?
-
05-12-22 13:35 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 212Raven. Looking just as good?
Hope she still looks like her pics. Was hoping to dream of her before she disappeared for a while. I'll report back what I experience.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:58 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 75Raven
See that raven has an ad back in circulation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81423734
Haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.
-
05-12-22 11:48 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 29Contact link please
Any contact information, thanks.
Originally Posted by Remy1029
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 11:36 #14042Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone know this one?
She hadn't posed for a while, and I just saw that she was back on EB. I find that ass irresistible, and will probably hit her up this weekend. Or is it TGTBT?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81412654
Thanks, gents! Be careful out there.
-
05-12-22 11:32 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 128Amber is NOT Vanessa. I saw Vanessa the other day with the same number ending in 7621 but on the way out she was trying to sell me on Amber. I guess she's trying to help her out or something.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 11:00 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 328That tat looks like Amber's.
Originally Posted by LowEyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 00:15 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 67Vanessa
I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 23:07 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 1626Taylor
Taylor's add is back with different name as Divina.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4437543805
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81379741
-
05-11-22 23:03 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 977Andrea behind the circle
Anyone seen her lately??
Also I noticed large presence of black lady boys at the circle this week. Buyer beware.
-
05-11-22 22:40 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 430Yes
Worth it if you can get ahold of her. Did a review on her a month or two back.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 22:25 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 1626Here is the link to her ad.
Originally Posted by Rolo23
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-best/46275131
-
05-11-22 21:19 #14034Senior Member

Posts: 444Something weird with this, and that is not Vanessa. Looks lke a dude.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 17:17 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 25Marilyn Melons
Saw Marilyn is visiting again. Made a visit a few months back when she was in town. Very easy to setup, no signs of using, very clean room. Lots of fun can be had with her.
-
05-11-22 12:20 #14032Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Amber
Has anyone had her (Amber)? How is she compared to Vanessa?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






