Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7531

    DDY Mia

    Originally wanted Ada, but wasn't available. Was told new girl Mia was available. I get hesitant with new girls based on past experiences. Nowhere to be found on website, but the other girls MMS told me about I've seen before. I figured she's better than nothing. I'll take the surprise and can always stick with 30 minutes depending on first impression. What the hell lets do it!

    Got the bigger room. A few minutes later comes in a incredibly attractive younger looking girl (My guess is early 20's, 5'3, soft B cups). One glance at her face and figure and I changed my idea of half hour to one hour. Great decision.

    Super passionate throughout the session starting with extended dfk and preview bbj.

    Very good English and was able to hold a conversation very easily.

    1 pop. $320. Really seems to enjoy what she does. Best session I've had to date and I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon. Treat her well boys.

  2. #7530

    First timer. Please help

    Hi,. A first timer and a complete newbie.

    I've heard DDY has great reviews. Is the number on their website legit?

    I texted them and got some weird response. Like how did I get this number.

  3. #7529

    Serenity Spa. Japanese Yumi

    Went to serenity spa over a year ago and haven't frequented the E. Village much since. Finished some shopping in the area and decided to stop by. Called ahead and told to come in.

    Older woman lets me in the room with a hot tub. Was hoping we would use it but wasn't in the cards. Settlement of 80-140 as soon as she came in and let her know what I want.

    Yumi is I spinner with a cute face. I would say mid 30's. Slender body with pair of natural C. I'd call her an attractive woman for sure. She speaks Japanese and a little English. Gave me a TS with a body slide. Did some BBJ. Definitely takes care of her skin. She had her hair in a brown reddish color. In the room she gave an awesome BBJ. She looks good on all 4 while BBJ as I see the shadow of her shape in the dimly red lit room. Kept on BBJ until I almost CIM. She's tiny and makes these cute moans as she BBJ. Put the balloon on me and started with CG then mish and switched to doggie as she moans started to pound hard and she gets really wet. Ended in DS and laid both of us breathing hard and winded. She's down to please seemingly.

    Spoke to her in the very few Japanese words I know as she gave me a quick shower before I left. She's very pleasant and I definitely enjoyed her company for that hour. Told me she is going back to Japan in a couple of weeks.

  4. #7528

    Daisy WSD

    Wasup everyone it's been a while since I went to a AMP in Manhattan anyways I was looking around since I been to nyaw ddy I never been to wsd I decided my luck I was originally supposed to see Gaga since I like older women MILF got here told me she been working all day to try a different girl I was given some girl with brownish hair riho I think didn't want her rate is 4 bills on top of that she just finished a session with another guy pass she told me she had a young girl 23 I was introduced to Daisy I don't usually go for young girls because I can get them in the real world I do this for the fantasy of banging a older women anyways I gave a shot she was really sweet polite girl we hold hands to the room where she told me to get undress for ts we chatted her English is great no accent we walk to the table shower which turn into DFK no rush so far so good she said let go have fun the room so we dry up and we got into DFK again ask her for DATY some 69 follow by some doggy I slip out of missionary warm her I was done soon she said to CIM busted a big one I been holding for weeks not sure if she sallow it didn't see any paper towel she ask me if I wanted to shower again I told her sure where we chatted the rest of the time about our life pictures are accurate that is her on the pics she has a couple of tats nothing crazy overall great service I was never rush or knock on the door sweet girl.

    Damage 3.6 I tip her as well.

  5. #7527

    Daisy at WSD

    Went to go try out Daisy at WSD and it was the best decision I made all week. Love her body and the tattoos, her English is great and can hold an actual conversation. Get there and start off with the table shower. Her massage is on point, which I normally don't expect but pleasantly surprised. Moves on to a great BBBJ, almost nut right there and then. We get back to the room, keep it going with some 69, her kitty is just perfect. Puts on the condom, she rides me for a bit, we switch to mish for a while, and then put her in doggy where I blow my load. Overall great experience and will return. Damage is 3. 60.

  6. #7526
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Fiona at NYAF

    If you monger around Manhattan for a bit, you will probably understand what I am saying. Visiting the same girl at different joints is common, because they do move around for reasons that we don't know. Some under same name some under different name but doesn't matter. What I do find is doing the same girl in different environment / spa, even the layout is basically the same and the smell of laundry is the same (for some reason most spa have that smell, which I really like though), it gives me an illusion of a real GFE date, probably because it felt more intimate if you can do the same girl at different locations. Reminded me of my younger days when having sex with my girlfriend in the back of our classroom after everyone left, and in the storage room next to my house. So yea we all know it is still paid-sex but it just somewhat makes it feels less like it.

    Granted I totally don't mind paid sex since that is what I am here for, but that little bit of addition makes the experience just that bit more exciting. Visited Fiona at this new join NYAF, same owner as NYAW pretty obviously, or at least same MMS, the décor is almost identical with a little twist, more painting and smaller mirror (still enough to view the on-going sex though). Highly recommend taking off all your cloth before Fiona walks in, Fiona started with a nice welcome kiss, a kiss that normally extend to all your body part if she has access. This is feeling extremely good, and I could get used to it. Now I sometimes feel I am missing something if the provider does not lick my sweaty balls before shower. I think it is because after shower / cleaning, the ball sack has been touched and rubbed already, the first touch upon entry is usually more sensitive, and pretty girls' tongue is the best instrument for that. I still drag her to shower after this fun, because I still like to have sex while smells good. Since I got an hour, I had her do me a full TS and dedicated 20 min on that, if you tell her to watch time, she will do it. Nice rubbing and some Fiona special DT during the TS, and back for the real event.

    Bluntly speaking I don't really care about the "real" event that much when it comes to visiting Fiona, I like the foreplay and all the teasing way better then the actual FS, probably because I have been doing this for quite a while. Don't get me wrong, that is still why I am here for, and I am totally going to do it twice and pop twice like I wanted, just that is not what makes the visit outstanding from the rest. Fiona's is a sweet girl and from the first tease to licking your bar clean after the shots is what kept me keep coming back for more. For this specific visit I only did one pop thanks to a basketball game 2 days ago, I still felt the sore and it diminished my recovery rate from donation, but overall still very fun date to have.

  7. #7525

    DDY Dalya. Japanese girl with british accent

    Dayla gets my top recommendation. I've seen her multiple times already. She is a bit of a premium at 420 and hr but think 45 minutes at 360 is probably the best for most people.

    She is not a time waster or a clock watcher. Actually got out 1 hour on the dot last visit.

    Dalya is amazing. Flat out. She is a very pretty mid 20's Japanese woman with a nice slender body and tall for Japanese girl with nice B cups and a slappable J-ass.

    She looks like a hot grad school student. When she smiles or laughs. Damn she is the kind of girl you just want to date. She used to live in England at some point of her lift but lives in japan now, so she speaks English with a British accent. I can't tell you how fucking hot that is. She is full Japanese as well.

    Right off the bat she is friendly. Didn't collect the money until the end. I paid $100 extra for bbfscip. She did want 200 at first then 150 and got her to 100 because I was like all the j-girls in these parts are charging that.

    Got her in the shower and did the blue toast and then really good DFK and a BBBJ that was motherfucking maybe the best one I've had form a j-girl. Had some good tongue motion on the head.

    In the room she went back to sucking my dick and being a good little dirty girl. I pulled her up for 69 as I wanted to check out that pussy before fucking her bareback. Nice and tight and tiny. Little hair on top but none where your mouth is.

    Pulled her on top of me. And yes, the upgrade was worth it. Best feeling BBFS pussy from a provider I had. So nice and warm. So yeah, she rode me in CG and she was nice and tight and I will able to fuck her hard. Standing mish and had her ankles by my ears. Looking at her face while fucking her is beautiful. Then I walked up until my knees were on the best and the it was mish but kept her ankles up the whole time.

    Rolled her over to doggy on the bed and she has a nice ass and it gives a great sound when slapping it and I like watching my dick go in and out.

    Wen to regular mish where I fucked her hard until I came in her pussy and kept fucking to get my sperm all up in there. It was 5 days worth.

    Then we talked about harry potter and monogatari. Her British accent was in full force when she was talking about harry potter. She told me she saw the HP Broadway play and I thought. She does look like the type of chick you would take to see a Broadway play. She is around for a month I believe.

    We also talked about differences in speaking British and American.

    She is the best j-girl this place has had since Rina. Not sure who I would pick between the two although speaking English might push dalya ahead.

    She is a unicorn. Enjoy MFers!

  8. #7524

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeStigm  [View Original Post]
    Was hanging around midtown. Found this place out and drew Yuka looking very attractive and sexy in her age. Slim, short hair, Clean shaved, fake C's. She gives great BJ so you got to beware that she could knock you down from the beginning. 69, daty, dato all on the table. I slowly sipped all of her menu and it was great. Finished in K9.
    Is there a twitter or a website?

  9. #7523

    Seven star spa. Yuka

    Was hanging around midtown. Found this place out and drew Yuka looking very attractive and sexy in her age. Slim, short hair, Clean shaved, fake C's. She gives great BJ so you got to beware that she could knock you down from the beginning. 69, daty, dato all on the table. I slowly sipped all of her menu and it was great. Finished in K9.

  10. #7522
    Quote Originally Posted by EldenLord  [View Original Post]
    Guess Lickylicious and Metrogirls is ran by the same folks? I see the same names on both sites.
    It is the same place.

  11. #7521
    Guess Lickylicious and Metrogirls is ran by the same folks? I see the same names on both sites.

  12. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by Egotistic  [View Original Post]
    Had to book a visit to release my itch. It was a lot of the same treatment. We talked for a little longer after the visit, which was nice. I had a pain in my back and she couldn't get it out, most likely not her fault. As always her hands were magical and she left me very relieved. She isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I can expect long BJ, lots of BLS and energizer bunny. Nice fake moaning in DATY but she gets really wet in DATO. This time I finished in CIM in 69.
    For how long and what was the damage? Can you choose who you see ahead of time? Don't see any names on the website.

  13. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Guessing you mean Angela at NYAF based on your previous reports. Please confirm or correct. Thanks.
    Yes at Runon99. Sorry Angela at NYAF.

  14. #7518

    Angela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebles  [View Original Post]
    Went on a whim and was given Angela, a fair skinned, young spinner beauty with real tits and talents to leave me wanting more.
    Guessing you mean Angela at NYAF based on your previous reports. Please confirm or correct. Thanks.

  15. #7517

    Venus at DDY

    Yesterday morning the early bird caught the worm. I got to DDY early and saw Venus. I have seen her before but this time was an even better experience. She started me off with BBBJ before I even had my clothes off. I wanted to pleasure HER so I gave a nice long licking of her vag. It was perfect and it was so much. I liked to look in the mirror and watch my face in between her legs. I got up and she moved me to lay down on the bed. She continued with the BBBJ and I looked to the side so I could see the mirror. It was one of those infinite mirrors where both walls had mirrors on them. So I saw an infinite number of me, with my cock being sucked. It was like all time stood still and I had an insane BJ that lasted forever. I almost popped so I changed my position and she rolled the cover on me.

    She got on top of me CG style and it was fantastic. Her hair hung down as she bounced on me and I moved her hair and played with it a little. She rode me for a while, but that's not my favorite position. I mean it feels amazing, almost too good, but I don't have as much control as I would like. So I flipped her over into mish. Now in control, I took my time a little. I could hear another girl experiencing pleasure in the other room which made me feel like I was with two girls at once. Now I tried to make Venus Hum the same way. It was great coming inside her.

    After she cleaned me with a hot towel she did something interesting. She gave me another BJ with some cool liquid in her mouth. I was flaccid so I was not coming again, but it had a soothing feel. I had such A great time. I totally recommend Venus. I also noticed the neon sign that said DREAM, very cool.

    On the way out I saw Allysa. She looked hotter than I remember. I think she had more makeup on and looked so good. She gave me a big hug. I was thinking of doing her too, but I'm not sure I can do one after that other. There is alway the next day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape