Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48199

    Sarah Sarah massage

    114X Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Ste B-X Suwanee, GA 3002X.

    Missed out on the opportunity Oasis in Shawnee As I pulled in to park so did another vehicle. The Asian guy who stepped out had a fastest stride than me made it through the door first. But, I realized there is a martial arts school next door. I can hear the kids while I was standing in the waiting area.

    So I just turned around and walked out. But I did notice that time, tell the guy I was putting his name in a book? I was hoping for the 5'4 50-year-old titless assless woman.

    Since I heard all the other voices next door I decided to afford this visit and move on to another place. Few miles down the road, called Sarah Sarah massage. Arrived just prior to 5:00 pm A AMT was sitting and welcoming me, we went through a basic prizes 60 minutes $60.

    Went through all the basic undress.

    Her name was Joy So, it hoped for some.

    Well, nada, nada, nada.

    I attempted all the reach outs, head rubs and feet feels. Each time, The runaway. The rest of the time was keep as far away as my reach as possible.

    Don't know, if it's best a legit place or if she was concerned about LE.

    Did all the regular stuff, even taking the hands and placing it there and asking two times for the HJ.

    Massage was mediocre, but 60 for 60.

    And 20 tip.

    Joy about 40 ish, C, D titty. No touching, big avoidance.

  2. #48198

    New Girl "JENNY" at Massage Legend

    After I got the word that Massage Legend has two new girls (Jenny & Livia, a Part-Timer), I headed over to meet the ladies and relax for awhile. Since Massage Legend is frequently busy mid-afternoon, I decided to call in advance and learned she would be available in about 15 minutes.

    After entering the shop, I was greeted by a smiling, beautiful, slender Chinese girl, probably 25-26 years old, 5-5, 115 lb, B, who introduced herself as "Jenny".

    Then, Jenny accompanied me to a room and left while I got undressed. When she returned about two minutes later, I was face-down with no towel or sheet covering me. When she entered the room, she giggled and said "just the way I like to start! As Jenny began the massage, she asked "how do I like it?" I let her know that I prefer very, very soft. So, she gently made her around all of my body which provided me a couple of opportunities to touch her absolutely gorgeous slim and fit legs. Doing that, made me decide to explore further. I just love her firm, round, but small little bottom. After enjoying that territory for a few minutes, she giggled as she asked if I "want to turn-over?" For me at that point, there was no decision, just move my body! LOL.

    Jenny proceeded to light touch all of my body before she changed her focus to my lower front mid-section. Almost like a long gone teenage dream, Jenny lightly explored and provided a wonderful tactile touch that made me quickly reach my maximum. Once she started the finish and much to my surprise, this demure young woman had both hands working on me, constantly moving them about and caressing all of the very sensitive spots. Unfortunately for me, with this incredible view, her enthusiasm and eye contact, it all ended all too soon! After a few minutes to reconnect with reality, Jenny brought a hot towel and very caringly made certain I was all clean again.

    We chatted for the final few minutes and Jenny shared that she really enjoys doing 4 handed massages. Jenny said earlier in the day that Monica and her talked about teaming up, so that exciting combination may be on my bucket list.

  3. #48197
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNomics  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last Thursday and all was good. Call most likely scared her.
    Exactly. Those ladies don't flinch unless they get an LE vibe. I usually have my phone off but occasionally forget. If it rings and the lady asks, I tell her it's probably a scammer, let it ring through and I don't move a muscle. That calms them down and never had an issue.

  4. #48196
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    After seeing this post, I called to get an update before heading over to Massage Legend. New girls "Jenny" and "Livia" started today plus Kelly and Sasa are there; Monica returns tomorrow and Ana on Friday. I understand some of them enjoy 4 hand sessions. I will definitely post a report once I meet the new girls and try a session.
    So, who's the current prettiest who provides the best service? Legend is becoming a Rolodex of sorts.

  5. #48195
    I had an experience at Lu on 92.

    Not really bad altogether. She was very pushy about getting me to do 4 hand. I didn't want that so had to decline 3-4 times.

    I requested medium pressure and got a decent but in my opinion heavy pressure massage. The end was just fine but the lady was a bit older than I like. Maybe 45+. I'm looking more for a sensual massage with a girl under 35.

    The end mistake was my fault. I handed her 200 expecting change and she didn't offer my change back. I would have paid 140 (20 more than standard) for the good effort. Now I likely won't return. Too many negatives about the encounter.

  6. #48194
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Right near the corner of Buford Hwy and North Druid Hills. It's right up from Sauna one.
    Yes, so that's Orange Spa, not Orange Massage. Sorry to hear they shut down. Any idea why?

  7. #48193

    Superior spa

    Tried out Superior spa in Lawrenceville beside little Caesars on hwy 29. This place is still strictly legit. All overtures turned aside. Above average massage but don't expect more.

  8. #48192
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Orange Spa in the Buckhead area?
    Right near the corner of Buford Hwy and North Druid Hills. It's right up from Sauna one.

  9. #48191

    NEW GIRLS at MASSAGE LEGEND

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I went legend today, finally got to experience Kelly big tits, that amazing, your guys really need to try. They are so busy, when the way I came out, saw two new girls I never seen before, I ask her name she said she is Jenny, just arrived today, tall skin, like late 20's.
    After seeing this post, I called to get an update before heading over to Massage Legend. New girls "Jenny" and "Livia" started today plus Kelly and Sasa are there; Monica returns tomorrow and Ana on Friday. I understand some of them enjoy 4 hand sessions. I will definitely post a report once I meet the new girls and try a session.

  10. #48190

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I think the phone call scared her. I saw her 2 weeks ago and had a blast. She allowed more than the HE.
    I saw her last Thursday and all was good. Call most likely scared her.

  11. #48189
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from Roswell it looks like they are cracking down according to a news report I saw.
    Massage Legend is on Rowell Road but in Atlanta, far from Roswell itself.

  12. #48188

    Roswell massage

    I would stay away from Roswell it looks like they are cracking down according to a news report I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to go to Massage Legend but got delayed. By the time I arrived everyone was busy.

    Stopped by May's Massage up the street on Roswell Road. Good massage but strictly legit.

  13. #48187
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today about 1. 30 pm and they had signs on both doors saying. Sorry we are closed.
    Do you mean Orange Spa in the Buckhead area?

  14. #48186

    Helen at Li

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Has Helen gone legit? It maybe my fault that my phone rang as I walked into the door and I had to leave to take it. After my return, the whole session was legit, good but no HE. Maybe she got apprehensive! Am I mistaken or it is my fault?
    I think the phone call scared her. I saw her 2 weeks ago and had a blast. She allowed more than the HE.

  15. #48185

    Orange Massage

    Stopped by today about 1. 30 pm and they had signs on both doors saying. Sorry we are closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape