Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48154

    Chapter Two. UU Massage

    Sara terrible massage got up after 40 minutes and left. Good Chicago Italian Beef place next door Bloody Monday, need to stick to my ATF List.

  2. #48153
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    This AMP is up 41 heading towards Acworth. I drew Cindy, and I believe it's just 2 girls who work here. I've previously had rushed experiences and didn't enjoy my 2 previous massages. Third times a charm however. Cindy had a great attitude this time. She gave a very thorough table shower, and set a fun tone in the beginning. She has strong hands and gave a good back massage with oil. On the flip she teased. The girls came out and she happily offered them up. They are pretty large too. D-ish size. But I'm no expert. Good time, 60/70, try Cindy if in the area.
    Guessing this is the CAMP in Kennesaw with a Lowe's just up the road? Never had a session there and I really need to map out the CAMPs around the I-75 corridor. In general, I know all of the CAMPs on Sandy Plains Rd, Hwy 92 from Acworth east through Roswell and east of GA 400 to I-85, but not Cobb Parkway and other popular roads on / around I-75. Maybe MassageAwesome or someone familiar with all CAMPs in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw and Acworth can post a list with correct parlor names, street, city and identifying landmarks? I used to do just that on occasion with KAMPs.

  3. #48152

    Disappointing Outing Today

    Thought I would visit Kelly at Lu's today. Short typical amper came out of a room. Now I know who Kelly is and I asked for her. This little Chipmunk.

    Said she was Kelly. And told me I had to wait minutes. Only one other door was closed. She said it was Chris and I still had to wait. Everybody busy.

    I left. Not sure what she thought she was doing but move on down the road to greener pastures.

  4. #48151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?
    Peachtree Corners is making a concerted effort to close down all Massage Parlors within it's city limits.

  5. #48150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?
    Still nope.

  6. #48149

    Kelly at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to hit up Massage Legend this week and will report back.
    I went to Massage Legend today. Kelly is off on Monday & Friday, so I took a session with Monica.

  7. #48148

    Is Lemon.

    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?

  8. #48147
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.
    I remember Amy at Min Hua. She was nothing to look at so I always focused on those fun bags.

  9. #48146
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I guess every one's preference is different. To me, mere size is not the matter but definitely flat chest with a eraser is a turnoff for me. Once they reach a B or higher, firmness and shapes become more important to me. A flappy DD that can slap me in the face is not my thing. A firm, perky B or C would be the ideal for me. Also, girls who like to have their nipples caressed would be icing on the cake. Some are so sensitive that they only allow casual touching. Light squeeze, twisting, and sucking are all part of the play keeping gentleness in mind is the key.

    Again, everyone's preference is different. Feel free to share yours!
    I agree with everything you said. The toughest woman to find is one with DD or larger tits that are firm and shapely.

  10. #48145
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Obviously both of you are extremely experienced connoisseurs in the fine art of determining women's breasts sizes. How about just taking a session with Kelly at Massage Legend and knowing for sure? You certainly have "peaked" my interest!
    Going to try to hit up Massage Legend this week and will report back.

  11. #48144

    Pearl Massage

    This AMP is up 41 heading towards Acworth. I drew Cindy, and I believe it's just 2 girls who work here. I've previously had rushed experiences and didn't enjoy my 2 previous massages. Third times a charm however. Cindy had a great attitude this time. She gave a very thorough table shower, and set a fun tone in the beginning. She has strong hands and gave a good back massage with oil. On the flip she teased. The girls came out and she happily offered them up. They are pretty large too. D-ish size. But I'm no expert. Good time, 60/70, try Cindy if in the area.

  12. #48143
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.
    Yeah I've only seen a few as well who are long gone. Currently Cindy at Pearl Massage up 41 towards Acworth has a nice big set on her. She's fairly pretty too for a thick girl. She wears makeup and red lipstick and has a good attitude.

  13. #48142
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Chris is one who makes the experience fun. If you do not enjoy your session with her it is your fault.
    Agreed, she's got one of the best smiles in the AMP game.

  14. #48141

    KELLY at Massage Legend "DD" Bra? ? ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.
    Obviously both of you are extremely experienced connoisseurs in the fine art of determining women's breasts sizes. How about just taking a session with Kelly at Massage Legend and knowing for sure? You certainly have "peaked" my interest!

  15. #48140
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A DD Asian is very rare. The few that I've seen over the years that reach that mark are either pretty fat or their bodies resemble a reversed wedge: broad shoulders, ass cheeks smashed in, and spindly legs. Further translated, wide at the top, narrow at the bottom and fugly.
    Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape