Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26865
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place close to China Town? If so I thought her name was Yoyo.
    Nah, this is the place on North Ave.

  2. #26864
    Is this the place close to China Town? If so I thought her name was Yoyo.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoBandito  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's my looks, I think it's probably how I ask. Is there anyone else there worth trying or is Yuyu the best they have?

  3. #26863
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Some of you prefer grannies, nothing wrong with that. To each their own. But I am gong to venture and guess that most of you prefer fit, hot and young girls. Well, I will make a bold prediction that BHC will be very busy as it has 2 of my favorite girls here now. Kiki (some of you might know her as KK) just got in tonight and will start tomorrow. For those of you who are not familiar with Kiki, she has been here before at a couple of apartments. Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I would rank her look in my top 10. She has that bad ass Asian girl look to her, you know the girls you see in car racing movies.

    Monday night, April's flight gets in and she will start Tuesday morning. April is someone who needs no introduction. Just go read her reviews when she was here last December if you don't know who April is. Been texting with her ever since her last visit and I would like to think that I deserve some credits for finally convincing her to return to Chicago. She has many fans and I think you guys who are her fans owe me one LOL. I will make another post when her flight lands and she sends me a confirmation text.

    BHC stands for Body Heath Center. It's located on Archer by Pershing. You should be able to find it with a simple google, so please don't message for their phone number. Can't go wrong with either girl. I would recommend calling and making an appointment as I have a feeling that they will be busy. Let the line start forming!
    So the only question remaining is: where the grannies at?

  4. #26862
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    Let me ask, are you overweight or unattractive? Sorry to be so harsh, but lots of providers have to find you either attractive, or in fairly good shape. Money talks 80% of the time. Maybe you didn't ask for more, or you were too quiet.
    I don't think it's my looks, I think it's probably how I ask. Is there anyone else there worth trying or is Yuyu the best they have?

  5. #26861

    Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoBandito  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Comfort Spa for the 2nd time. Overall, a bit underwhelming. Drew YuYu both times. Not a ton of teasing, flip was ok. With coaxing she got nude and did DATY but I don't think she'll go beyond L1. Someone mentioned a "slutty" one working there. Which one is that?
    I think her name is Linda. She's 30 (pretty in all respects, speaks good English. I found her schedule to be sporadic, moreover, she is very reluctant to do anything beyond answering the phone. In any case, there is nothing special about her, I. E. Her massage skills and L1 are just OK, but she has a huge, gigantic GPS. IMHO she is the one to avoid. The whole place is a shit hole and all providers (except L) are unattractive.

  6. #26860
    In town for a few days, tried BHC today and was very disappointed. Joanna was my draw, which based on the previous review should have been perfect for what I was looking for but my experience was super rushed, no shower offered, not super GFE, short session and very annoying upsell.

    As they say YMMV. Better luck next time. I'll see if I can find something more satisfying before I leave town.

  7. #26859

    There's more.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoBandito  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Comfort Spa for the 2nd time. Overall, a bit underwhelming. Drew YuYu both times. Not a ton of teasing, flip was ok. With coaxing she got nude and did DATY but I don't think she'll go beyond L1. Someone mentioned a "slutty" one working there. Which one is that?
    Let me ask, are you overweight or unattractive? Sorry to be so harsh, but lots of providers have to find you either attractive, or in fairly good shape. Money talks 80% of the time. Maybe you didn't ask for more, or you were too quiet.

  8. #26858

    Bhc

    Had a dream at BCH yesterday, I am not from the area so it was a drive to get to. Had a dream with April, it was wonderful. Call them and they will open the door for you if they don't answer the buzzer the first time. They are on S Archer and Persing, don't ask me about the donation, if you have to ask you shouldn't be in the hobby.

    Saw a couple other wonderful looking candidates for future dreams.

  9. #26857
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Elsa is her name. I first met her back in July 2019 at an apartment. I just checked my log, I saw her 3 times in 10 days. I don't repeat often, so when I do that means the girl is good. I even wrote a review back then, but the site doesn't go back that far. She went back to China before covid, but we still kept in touch. She just arrived in the US late March. Today is her first day in Chicago. She asked me to buy some stuffs for her, so I was out running errands today.

    I think she was either 24 or 25 years old when I met her back in 2019 (how I miss the good old days when apartment girls were young and beautiful.), So that would put her at 27 or 28 now. She will be at 819 for 5 days and then going to SS for 5 days. As previously mentioned, 819 is partly owned by the SS owner, so the owner is trying to have the girls split their times between the spa and the apartment. The owner is trying to give BHC a run for their money, which ultimately will benefit us the guys.
    I'll probably repeat with her at SS and not here save me the 40 $ LOL.

  10. #26856

    Elsa at 819

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 819 this evening was in the area. Walked in was hoping to get the Thai girl I had my two pervious visits but she wasn't there bummer. One older girl with wearing a rope and too much makeup. And another girl cute with Sun dress plenty of cleavage showing but wasn't my taste tho. Almost walked out and they said wait one more girl and out came younger girl came out behind the curtain sitting on the couch. Pretty face thin with a white top and short black jean shorts. Nice rack on her also so took the half hour since had time to kill. Massage was nothing to brag about you can tell she had no training what so ever. Felt like someone was applying sunscreen on me LOL. She did a lot of Moaning a little too much while massaging to the point where it was too extra and annoying. 15 minutes in she asked everything okay? And giggles along with it. I told her what I wanted we agreed on a nude BBBJ for 1. 20 which was nice took my time. Played with her tits and ass CIM and we definitely went over the 30 minutes. Sloppy and deep she went, I was grabbing the back of her head while she moaned loud and deep she went and she didn't mind. Might repeat if in the area. I think she said her name was Elsa or something.
    Yes, Elsa is her name. I first met her back in July 2019 at an apartment. I just checked my log, I saw her 3 times in 10 days. I don't repeat often, so when I do that means the girl is good. I even wrote a review back then, but the site doesn't go back that far. She went back to China before covid, but we still kept in touch. She just arrived in the US late March. Today is her first day in Chicago. She asked me to buy some stuffs for her, so I was out running errands today.

    I think she was either 24 or 25 years old when I met her back in 2019 (how I miss the good old days when apartment girls were young and beautiful.), So that would put her at 27 or 28 now. She will be at 819 for 5 days and then going to SS for 5 days. As previously mentioned, 819 is partly owned by the SS owner, so the owner is trying to have the girls split their times between the spa and the apartment. The owner is trying to give BHC a run for their money, which ultimately will benefit us the guys. Some guys don't do apartment and some guys don't do spa, so splitting time is the best outcome for the owner. Can have both types of clientele.

  11. #26855

    819

    Stopped by 819 this evening was in the area. Walked in was hoping to get the Thai girl I had my two pervious visits but she wasn't there bummer. One older girl with wearing a rope and too much makeup. And another girl cute with Sun dress plenty of cleavage showing but wasn't my taste tho. Almost walked out and they said wait one more girl and out came younger girl came out behind the curtain sitting on the couch. Pretty face thin with a white top and short black jean shorts. Nice rack on her also so took the half hour since had time to kill. Massage was nothing to brag about you can tell she had no training what so ever. Felt like someone was applying sunscreen on me LOL. She did a lot of Moaning a little too much while massaging to the point where it was too extra and annoying. 15 minutes in she asked everything okay? And giggles along with it. I told her what I wanted we agreed on a nude BBBJ for 1. 20 which was nice took my time. Played with her tits and ass CIM and we definitely went over the 30 minutes. Sloppy and deep she went, I was grabbing the back of her head while she moaned loud and deep she went and she didn't mind. Might repeat if in the area. I think she said her name was Elsa or something.

  12. #26854

    Comfort Spa

    Hit up Comfort Spa for the 2nd time. Overall, a bit underwhelming. Drew YuYu both times. Not a ton of teasing, flip was ok. With coaxing she got nude and did DATY but I don't think she'll go beyond L1. Someone mentioned a "slutty" one working there. Which one is that?

  13. #26853

    Belmont spa

    Anyone have any recent good reviews from there? After searching the forum, it looks like it's been going down hill. I'm going to be in the area relatively often this summer, and could use some help. Dms are fine. Thank, guys.

    James.

  14. #26852

    Bhc

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Had a exhausting day today. Stopped by to see Yumi for the 4th time as today is her last working day and she won't be back until September. Just can't get enough of her swallowing LOL. Afterwards, headed to BHC. Lina has texted me that her bestie Joanna had arrived yesterday, so wanted to take a look at her as I want to do a double with them next week. I had a couple of doubles where the girls are besties and those were by far the best doubles. Nowadays, I won't even do a double unless the girls are at least friends. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

    April opened the door for me. She looked a little disappointed that I wasn't there to see her. In my defense, April is going to be in Chicago for 2 weeks every month going forward, so as great as she is I am in no hurry to repeat. Lina was busy and Joanna was in the back eating lunch. Walking by the hall, I could hear Lina getting pounded pretty good LOL. As I am writing this, I could see someone beat me to a review. Joanna is taller than most Asian girls and has very flirty eyes and a cum fuck me face. His descriptions below are accurate, so I won't say much more. I had not planned on having another session, I really just wanted to take a look at what she looks like. And I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew she had talked me into having another session. Barely an hour after my session with Yumi.

    I had warned her that it's going to be a difficult session as I take forever to cum as is. Back to back session is not going to help the matter. But boy, this Joanna girl can take a pounding like no others. I pounded her solidly for a good 25 minutes. I know that because I kept watching the clock as I needed to be home by a certain time for a work conference call. I tapped out and she said let me suck you (I got BBBJ, not CBJ as the guy below). I said you can try, but it's going to be difficult as I don't cum easily as is, let alone back to back. She said she is very confident that she can make me cum. She said a lot of girls that she works with would tap out and ask her to come in and finish difficult clients. This is why I am calling her the "Finisher". The other thing worth mentioning is her dfk. She just started kissing me without me asking for it, but it's the way she does dfk that is different than most girls. She likes to stick her tongue really far in. Again, dfk is highly YMMV, but if you are looking for a girl who will tongue battle with you, Joanna is the one to see. And if you are someone who can fuck for a long time, I would recommend Joanna as well. I am looking forward to the bestie double next week and a 3 way tongue battle.

    I didn't take her pics as she wanted me to keep sending Lina's pics. A true bestie.
    Was wondering if anyone has gotten multi pop from anyone at BHC. If so, I'd like to go and ask for that girl. Never been there, usually hit up RL but thinking of going based on all these reviews.

  15. #26851

    Joanna "The Finisher" at BHC

    Had a exhausting day today. Stopped by to see Yumi for the 4th time as today is her last working day and she won't be back until September. Just can't get enough of her swallowing LOL. Afterwards, headed to BHC. Lina has texted me that her bestie Joanna had arrived yesterday, so wanted to take a look at her as I want to do a double with them next week. I had a couple of doubles where the girls are besties and those were by far the best doubles. Nowadays, I won't even do a double unless the girls are at least friends. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

    April opened the door for me. She looked a little disappointed that I wasn't there to see her. In my defense, April is going to be in Chicago for 2 weeks every month going forward, so as great as she is I am in no hurry to repeat. Lina was busy and Joanna was in the back eating lunch. Walking by the hall, I could hear Lina getting pounded pretty good LOL. As I am writing this, I could see someone beat me to a review. Joanna is taller than most Asian girls and has very flirty eyes and a cum fuck me face. His descriptions below are accurate, so I won't say much more. I had not planned on having another session, I really just wanted to take a look at what she looks like. And I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew she had talked me into having another session. Barely an hour after my session with Yumi.

    I had warned her that it's going to be a difficult session as I take forever to cum as is. Back to back session is not going to help the matter. But boy, this Joanna girl can take a pounding like no others. I pounded her solidly for a good 25 minutes. I know that because I kept watching the clock as I needed to be home by a certain time for a work conference call. I tapped out and she said let me suck you (I got BBBJ, not CBJ as the guy below). I said you can try, but it's going to be difficult as I don't cum easily as is, let alone back to back. She said she is very confident that she can make me cum. She said a lot of girls that she works with would tap out and ask her to come in and finish difficult clients. This is why I am calling her the "Finisher". The other thing worth mentioning is her dfk. She just started kissing me without me asking for it, but it's the way she does dfk that is different than most girls. She likes to stick her tongue really far in. Again, dfk is highly YMMV, but if you are looking for a girl who will tongue battle with you, Joanna is the one to see. And if you are someone who can fuck for a long time, I would recommend Joanna as well. I am looking forward to the bestie double next week and a 3 way tongue battle.

    I didn't take her pics as she wanted me to keep sending Lina's pics. A true bestie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape