Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 59514
-
05-11-22 18:37 #48189Senior Member

Posts: 594Massage Legend is on Rowell Road but in Atlanta, far from Roswell itself.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 17:51 #48188Senior Member

Posts: 342Roswell massage
I would stay away from Roswell it looks like they are cracking down according to a news report I saw.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 17:19 #48187Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do you mean Orange Spa in the Buckhead area?
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 16:18 #48186Senior Member

Posts: 217Helen at Li
I think the phone call scared her. I saw her 2 weeks ago and had a blast. She allowed more than the HE.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 15:14 #48185Senior Member

Posts: 387Orange Massage
Stopped by today about 1. 30 pm and they had signs on both doors saying. Sorry we are closed.
-
05-11-22 14:35 #48184Senior Member

Posts: 107New girls again
I went legend today, finally got to experience Kelly big tits, that amazing, your guys really need to try. They are so busy, when the way I came out, saw two new girls I never seen before, I ask her name she said she is Jenny, just arrived today, tall skin, like late 20's.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:47 #48183Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the intel Com. Will stick with Nana. Or head to Sunshine to see Anna. Hate it when TOFTT doesn't work out. Sometimes it's good just going back to ATFs. This hobby isn't getting any cheaper unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:44 #48182Senior Member

Posts: 798Appreciate the heads up as I was about to head there this week. Will save my $ and head to Lu's.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:42 #48181Senior Member

Posts: 798Yes great report MA! Appreciate you.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:41 #48180Senior Member

Posts: 798Have not experienced a legit session with Helen or anyone at Li during my time mongering. Interesting.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 10:18 #48179Banned Member

Posts: 246[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-11-22 09:42 #48178Senior Member

Posts: 367Well?
Care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 09:29 #48177Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I was that horny so I stayed. I forgot to say that I went another time after that and had a decent time with someone else.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 09:26 #48176Senior Member

Posts: 738Helen at Li on Windy Hill
Has Helen gone legit? It maybe my fault that my phone rang as I walked into the door and I had to leave to take it. After my return, the whole session was legit, good but no HE. Maybe she got apprehensive! Am I mistaken or it is my fault?
-
05-11-22 07:00 #48175Senior Member

Posts: 231Marietta continued
Wanted to go to Massage Legend but got delayed. By the time I arrived everyone was busy.
Stopped by May's Massage up the street on Roswell Road. Good massage but strictly legit.











Reply With Quote





