Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 406 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    PSA: Ad translations.

    PSA: Ad translations.

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat..
    Well done sir, well done. LOL.

  2. #3847

    Definitions

    PSA: Ad translations.

    PSA: Ad translations.

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.

  3. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedBaldy  [View Original Post]
    Surely if Eve has her stable taking some of the demand that would free her up to coordinate things with the phone, but I guess not. Noticed that there haven't been any posts from them in a few days and I haven't been able to get a response. Anyone know if they are traveling or if they attracted too much attention an are laying low for a bit?
    Maybe. There are two girls at that number in particular that, assuming real pics, I'd be happy to drop gps rates on, especially in this wasteland, all they'd have to do is show enough gumption to answer a few text messages. Wouldn't be surprised if you were right about attracting too much attention though, with so many apparently working out of the same spot, that kind of foot traffic is going to be noticed.

  4. #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    So you didn't mind sending her a copy of your DL? I contacted her a couple months ago and she wouldn't budge on that. I offered to meet in public place and show it to her but that wasn't good enough. Also I asked her about outcall to Cherokee Casino and she said outcalls to casino were overnight and 3500 plus providing transportation. She looks good but sounded full of shit. No way I'm sending a pic of my DL to a stranger.
    No, I wouldn't necessarily say that I didn't mind, but I did it. I wouldn't give it to just anybody, but everybody has their own risk tolerance, and ultimately there just isn't a lot she could realistically do to me with it. In the grand scheme of risk, walking into the room is a lot worse.

    I will say that the visit was a while ago, I generally try to keep some time between visit and report unless I get robbed or something. When I was initially researching her, there was one poster that kept insisting that she must be doing some kind of blackmail scheme, but I never saw any evidence of it, and eventually took the risk. That was long enough ago that I think if she was going to do anything nefarious, she would have. But again, everyone has their own risk tolerance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOctagon  [View Original Post]
    Always been interested, but the pricing she puts on tryst is steep. What was the damage for you?
    750. More expensive than most girls in the area, but most girls in the area are fat, old, have bad hygiene, flaky, sometimes all of the above. It's high enough that I'm not going to see her often, but I didn't leave the place feeling like I got ripped off either.

  5. #3844

    One would think.

    Surely if Eve has her stable taking some of the demand that would free her up to coordinate things with the phone, but I guess not. Noticed that there haven't been any posts from them in a few days and I haven't been able to get a response. Anyone know if they are traveling or if they attracted too much attention an are laying low for a bit?

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    They quoted me 130/ qv, 160/ hh, 260/ hr "each", but that's the only reply I ever got out of them, and it took a few hours. All their ads say in and outcall, but they wouldn't even respond if that rate was the same for both, so who knows. Some of the pictures in the ads look decent, but they're so uncommunicative already that they're giving me Elena vibes. Don't know what it is about people that are hard up enough for money to post ads on stg, but then make it as hard as they possibly can for anyone to give it to them.

  6. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz1973  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow msog?
    She has never offered me that but she did offer me after I saw her 3 times, considered me a regular and said I could have full service bare back. Been busy have been able to cash in on that.

  7. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    It is the one and the same.

    So here is an idea. Go get $200 or $100 or whatever amount that that she asks for in cash. In fives. Get on 40 and up to 75 mph. Roll down your window and take those fives in your left hand and hold them into the air streaming over your car. Let the flap a bit. Hear that sound. Then. Let them go and watch the plume of Abes vanish in your mirrors.

    That will be hella more fun than time with Nikki.
    Well maybe I dodged a bullet then. I should have researched her better. Sometimes I get hasty.

  8. #3841

    The same in #3648

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Is this same as reviewed in #3648?
    It is the one and the same.

    So here is an idea. Go get $200 or $100 or whatever amount that that she asks for in cash. In fives. Get on 40 and up to 75 mph. Roll down your window and take those fives in your left hand and hold them into the air streaming over your car. Let the flap a bit. Hear that sound. Then. Let them go and watch the plume of Abes vanish in your mirrors.

    That will be hella more fun than time with Nikki.

  9. #3840

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt493  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. Very sweet, really gets into it. BBBJ is good, small frame but fun ride. Has always been nicer hotel safe. I recommend off of my experience YMMV. Good luck.
    Does she allow msog?

  10. #3839

    NIkki

    Is this same as reviewed in #3648?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Drove 30 miles and she ghosted me when I got there. Huge waste of time. Beware fellas.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...5/537897419921

  11. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz1973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is and if she is worth contacting?
    I have seen her several times. Very sweet, really gets into it. BBBJ is good, small frame but fun ride. Has always been nicer hotel safe. I recommend off of my experience YMMV. Good luck.

  12. #3837

    Her name is Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz1973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is and if she is worth contacting?
    I had 2 or 3 dreams with her. I reviewed her a few months ago. Do a search on her. Hot little lady. Well worth your time.

  13. #3836

    Naughty Nikki

    Drove 30 miles and she ghosted me when I got there. Huge waste of time. Beware fellas.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...5/537897419921

  14. #3835

    Info

    Anyone know who this is and if she is worth contacting?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE138AD7-4B33-4763-BC84-173E6A9CC076.jpg‎  

  15. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lux (or luxxie, little luxxie, etc).

    https://tryst.link/escort/lux

    Not much to say, she looked like her pictures, she was professional / sweet, no hygiene problems, incall felt safe / clean, got what I paid for, etc. BJ was maybe a little toothy for my tastes, but all in all a good experience.
    Always been interested, but the pricing she puts on tryst is steep. What was the damage for you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape