Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 338 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by Usser144  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen May Luna before? Looks like she's a cam girl and does OF and PH. Probably going to see her soon and just wondering.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead
    Tried to arrange a meeting with her like four times and she flaked each time. Including after I had already paid for a room.

  2. #3134

    May Luna

    Anyone seen May Luna before? Looks like she's a cam girl and does OF and PH. Probably going to see her soon and just wondering.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

  3. #3133

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AlrightYesPlea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.
    Curious as well.

  4. #3132

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by AlrightYesPlea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.
    Good luck on the visit brother, let us all know how it goes.

  5. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by LordByron222  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    ...But this morning, I missed a phone call, from-- the LAPD. (on my burner google number, not the real real. Whew)...

    ...No one has called back since. Does it mean some girl I was texting got popped and the cops call everyone on her phone hoping some dummy will pick up?

    Can anyone add some insight?

    Thanks.

    LB.
    A motor cop I knew 10 years ago told me the investigators he worked with in vice detail would sometimes call a WG's 'clients' if it was relevant to a case they were working on. They'd offer the girl leniency / a pass if she'd help them dig for info. But in today's world, it's just number spoofing, most always from robo-calls. BTW, is your car's warranty paid up? If not, I know a guy. Any number can be spoofed. I used to call the number back only to find the person / business didn't actually call me.

  6. #3130

    Christie Mature Long Beach

    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.

  7. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLugos  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying in la for a few days (coming from Connecticut) any reliable and reputable bbws? Trying to pick the best options while I'm here, thick or fat I like 'them big LOL. I'd appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
    Look on PD. LA Section they're are plenty of Heft Hefty ones!

  8. #3128

    Bbws around la?

    I'm going to be staying in la for a few days (coming from Connecticut) any reliable and reputable bbws? Trying to pick the best options while I'm here, thick or fat I like 'them big LOL. I'd appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

  9. #3127
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClarke  [View Original Post]
    Hot Ebony Provider Report: naastynatalie69 or xxxNatalie.

    A search for handles used on Humaniplex and Private Delights didn't return any info here so I wanted to post a report, especially since initial impressions could be deceiving.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/naaastynatalie69

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xxxNatalie

    Natalie is a Professional Experienced Ebony Provider with impeccable hygiene and excellent skills. I've been on 6 or 7 dates with Natalie over the past 5 yrs and every visit was great. Of course with everything, it's always YMMV however, there are a few basic things that apply to any date that relate directly to the provider. I. e. Attitude, demeanor, Physical appearance, Time Management etc.

    Natalie does travel, but isn't always on the road. She spends most of her time in the Sacramento / NorCal area & occasionally Las Vegas but she does come to SoCal frequently and will stay as long as people want to visit.

    Contact and appointment set up is quick and easy IF you provide upfront basic screening info which she will review. She genuinely wants to hang out with friends being very flexible with dates, times and locations within reason. In fact, there were a couple of times that I had scheduled a date for the following evening and wasn't aware that she was actually in Sacramento but then traveled to Los Angeles the following morning. Not really JUST for me, but she hadn't planned on doing so until I called. I think you'd agree that finding a Provider who isn't lazy is unusual nowadays.

    I want to point out that her Grill is Perfect! She is also very friendly, cheerful and respectful. The reason I point this out immediately is because she rarely if ever smiles in any of her Pics. Until I met her, I suspected she didn't smile because she probably had Rock Chewers or Ginsu Knives for teeth but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. I've mentioned this to her a couple of times and apparently it just doesn't feel natural to her to produce a smile just for a pic. She is very articulate and easy to talk to. She smiles, jokes around and laughs in person but unfortunately that doesn't come across in most of her pics. Speaking of Pics, they are 100% accurate and she constantly updates them. When I first met her she was exactly what I prefer. A very thin spinner with long legs & perfect God given natural breasts. Not at all boney or sickly looking but definitely on the thinner side. (Similar to Rosy-Sinnaman) but for those of you who like your providers on the thin side but with a little bit of meat and curves, Natalie has put on exactly that in the past year and a half. Once again, her current pics are spot on so what you see currently is exactly what you'll get.

    She offers different levels of service which may appear to be in the GPS range, but she is 100% true to her menu and everything that is agreed on is gladly and enthusiastically provided. On a few occasions after we had established good connection, I was happily surprised with something extra with zero upsell. But even when that didn't happen, I've always left feeling I received more than enough for the price of admission. She asked that I not provide specifics in any reviews that I might give because she wanted to avoid others feeling entitled to the same things regardless of a lack of connection or suspect hygiene on their part. Once again, read her menu and YMMV. BBFS wasn't a part of any of my encounters, but I didn't explore whether it was an option or not. My guess is that it probably isn't, but there's a reason behind her motivation so it couldn't hurt to ask if done so respectfully at the appropriate time. (In person & in Private with add donation ready) She's never been a clock watcher. She does travel with a female friend but unless you're looking for doubles, nobody is ever hiding in the bathroom or wanting to come back in the room in the middle of your date. I haven't spent time with her lately but only because I've been busy meeting new friends but now that I've written this, I think it's time for her and I to catch up.
    My experience: Great bod, but terrible acne on face. Can be kind of cold with a bit of an attitude. Not the friendliest. Everything covered.

  10. #3126

    Update / Significant Change

    Quote Originally Posted by KentClarke  [View Original Post]
    Hot Ebony Provider Report: naastynatalie69 or xxxNatalie.

    A search for handles used on Humaniplex and Private Delights didn't return any info here so I wanted to post a report, especially since initial impressions could be deceiving.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/naaastynatalie69

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xxxNatalie

    Natalie is a Professional Experienced Ebony Provider with impeccable hygiene and excellent skills. I've been on 6 or 7 dates with Natalie over the past 5 yrs and every visit was great. Of course with everything, it's always YMMV however, there are a few basic things that apply to any date that relate directly to the provider. I. e. Attitude, demeanor, Physical appearance, Time Management etc.

    Natalie does travel, but isn't always on the road. She spends most of her time in the Sacramento / NorCal area & occasionally Las Vegas but she does come to SoCal frequently and will stay as long as people want to visit.

    Contact and appointment set up is quick and easy IF you provide upfront basic screening info which she will review. She genuinely wants to hang out with friends being very flexible with dates, times and locations within reason. In fact, there were a couple of times that I had scheduled a date for the following evening and wasn't aware that she was actually in Sacramento but then traveled to Los Angeles the following morning. Not really JUST for me, but she hadn't planned on doing so until I called. I think you'd agree that finding a Provider who isn't lazy is unusual nowadays.

    I want to point out that her Grill is Perfect! She is also very friendly, cheerful and respectful. The reason I point this out immediately is because she rarely if ever smiles in any of her Pics. Until I met her, I suspected she didn't smile because she probably had Rock Chewers or Ginsu Knives for teeth but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. I've mentioned this to her a couple of times and apparently it just doesn't feel natural to her to produce a smile just for a pic. She is very articulate and easy to talk to. She smiles, jokes around and laughs in person but unfortunately that doesn't come across in most of her pics. Speaking of Pics, they are 100% accurate and she constantly updates them. When I first met her she was exactly what I prefer. A very thin spinner with long legs & perfect God given natural breasts. Not at all boney or sickly looking but definitely on the thinner side. (Similar to Rosy-Sinnaman) but for those of you who like your providers on the thin side but with a little bit of meat and curves, Natalie has put on A Lot Of Weight since I saw her last. I know this because I just returned from seeing her. Every other aspect that I've written here is still as I've described if not better. I would recommend that you add another 15 lbs to the thickest pic you can find of her. So, in 2 1/2 Covid-19 yrs, she went from Spinner to "Thick-Thick" and kept all the Top Tier Skills.

    She offers different levels of service which may appear to be in the GPS range, but she is 100% true to her menu and everything that is agreed on is gladly and enthusiastically provided. On a few occasions after we had established good connection, I was happily surprised with something extra with zero upsell. But even when that didn't happen, I've always left feeling I received more than enough for the price of admission. She asked that I not provide specifics in any reviews that I might give because she wanted to avoid others feeling entitled to the same things regardless of a lack of connection or suspect hygiene on their part. Once again, read her menu and YMMV. BBFS wasn't a part of any of my encounters, but I didn't explore whether it was an option or not. My guess is that it probably isn't, but there's a reason behind her motivation so it couldn't hurt to ask if done so respectfully at the appropriate time. (In person & in Private with add donation ready) She's never been a clock watcher. She does travel with a female friend but unless you're looking for doubles, nobody is ever hiding in the bathroom or wanting to come back in the room in the middle of your date. I haven't spent time with her lately but only because I've been busy meeting new friends but now that I've written this, I think it's time for her and I to catch up.
    This sentence now replaces and updates the previous one that stated that her Pics were current and accurate which is Not Correct.

    "Natalie has put on A Lot Of Weight since I saw her last. I know this because I just returned from seeing her. Every other aspect that I've written here is still as I've described if not better. I would recommend that you add another 15 lbs to the thickest pic you can find of her. So, in 2 1/2 Covid-19 yrs, she went from Spinner to "Thick-Thick" and kept all the Top Tier Skills. ".

  11. #3125
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The nard

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same one in that complex that has like 20 million buildings where you park on the side of one of those said numbered buildings and the community starts wilh the letter A and ends with a A and some V in-between?

    If so. Umm she does do the nasty. And she does have prophylactics available. So just point at your pene and her whoo whooo and unite your hands together.

    Good luck.

    DGL.

    The ruble masters. 02 worthless cents.
    Nope, this one is on Oxnard and Colfax. Semi-decent building, friendly tenants. The other day when walking out with my monger strut I almost tripped and fell on some fucken gen z / millennial doofus with lame facial hair wearing mandals. I said, sorry, he said "no, you're good".

    I am done with her. Fucken complains about how long I take. You want me to finish faster put your tongue up my asshole. Duh.

  12. #3124

    K Agency

    Anyone have any reports on Kbliss or candy girl? Thanks.

  13. #3123

    Eurasian Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe I am asking this board for advice, but here goes.

    There is a (n?) Eurasian girl that I got a massage from a few weeks ago.

    It was a good sesh because she did a full half hour of dick work and did not complain about the time.

    I went again, and this time we did finger fucking and again, it was 35 minutes of dickwork.

    I am going again to see her, and really want to fuck her. Her ad says no FS.

    Other than bringing a rubber with me, and some extra $$ is there some universal way to ask for more stuff, hopefully romantically?
    Is this the same one in that complex that has like 20 million buildings where you park on the side of one of those said numbered buildings and the community starts wilh the letter A and ends with a A and some V in-between?

    If so. Umm she does do the nasty. And she does have prophylactics available. So just point at your pene and her whoo whooo and unite your hands together.

    Good luck.

    DGL.

    The ruble masters. 02 worthless cents.

  14. #3122

    Hot Ebony xxxNatalie / naastynatalie69

    Hot Ebony Provider Report: naastynatalie69 or xxxNatalie.

    A search for handles used on Humaniplex and Private Delights didn't return any info here so I wanted to post a report, especially since initial impressions could be deceiving.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/naaastynatalie69

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/xxxNatalie

    Natalie is a Professional Experienced Ebony Provider with impeccable hygiene and excellent skills. I've been on 6 or 7 dates with Natalie over the past 5 yrs and every visit was great. Of course with everything, it's always YMMV however, there are a few basic things that apply to any date that relate directly to the provider. I. e. Attitude, demeanor, Physical appearance, Time Management etc.

    Natalie does travel, but isn't always on the road. She spends most of her time in the Sacramento / NorCal area & occasionally Las Vegas but she does come to SoCal frequently and will stay as long as people want to visit.

    Contact and appointment set up is quick and easy IF you provide upfront basic screening info which she will review. She genuinely wants to hang out with friends being very flexible with dates, times and locations within reason. In fact, there were a couple of times that I had scheduled a date for the following evening and wasn't aware that she was actually in Sacramento but then traveled to Los Angeles the following morning. Not really JUST for me, but she hadn't planned on doing so until I called. I think you'd agree that finding a Provider who isn't lazy is unusual nowadays.

    I want to point out that her Grill is Perfect! She is also very friendly, cheerful and respectful. The reason I point this out immediately is because she rarely if ever smiles in any of her Pics. Until I met her, I suspected she didn't smile because she probably had Rock Chewers or Ginsu Knives for teeth but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. I've mentioned this to her a couple of times and apparently it just doesn't feel natural to her to produce a smile just for a pic. She is very articulate and easy to talk to. She smiles, jokes around and laughs in person but unfortunately that doesn't come across in most of her pics. Speaking of Pics, they are 100% accurate and she constantly updates them. When I first met her she was exactly what I prefer. A very thin spinner with long legs & perfect God given natural breasts. Not at all boney or sickly looking but definitely on the thinner side. (Similar to Rosy-Sinnaman) but for those of you who like your providers on the thin side but with a little bit of meat and curves, Natalie has put on exactly that in the past year and a half. Once again, her current pics are spot on so what you see currently is exactly what you'll get.

    She offers different levels of service which may appear to be in the GPS range, but she is 100% true to her menu and everything that is agreed on is gladly and enthusiastically provided. On a few occasions after we had established good connection, I was happily surprised with something extra with zero upsell. But even when that didn't happen, I've always left feeling I received more than enough for the price of admission. She asked that I not provide specifics in any reviews that I might give because she wanted to avoid others feeling entitled to the same things regardless of a lack of connection or suspect hygiene on their part. Once again, read her menu and YMMV. BBFS wasn't a part of any of my encounters, but I didn't explore whether it was an option or not. My guess is that it probably isn't, but there's a reason behind her motivation so it couldn't hurt to ask if done so respectfully at the appropriate time. (In person & in Private with add donation ready) She's never been a clock watcher. She does travel with a female friend but unless you're looking for doubles, nobody is ever hiding in the bathroom or wanting to come back in the room in the middle of your date. I haven't spent time with her lately but only because I've been busy meeting new friends but now that I've written this, I think it's time for her and I to catch up.

  15. #3121
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No joy

    Quote Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK  [View Original Post]
    I am a long time lurker, and fan of your dedication to the fish counter at Vons and sharp commentary on this site. I would never have expected you to use any derivation of the word "romance" in reference to a provider in a non-deprecatory manner. This gal has to be something special.

    In response to your question, what about DATY and, if she is responsive, ask for FS with the promise to separate with more of your hard earned cash from your day job?
    I thank you for your comment and appreciation. We went at it last night with more camel slides than the set of Casablanca.

    But after the slip and slide she said in her useless fucken English. You finish?

    Now, ever since corona I have been taking enough zinc and green tea a day that when I blast off it looks like a fucken fire hose taking out a penthouse from street level.

    I said no finish, and she seemed to think that after 35 minutes of penor work, she was a free woman. I put her hand on my cock and my gooch and had her do the heimcock maneuver (Sp? So, she is now completely useless to me as she broke the cardinal sin, you never complain about how long it takes me to finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape