Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10379

    Stephanie

    Slim / Stephanie is a skunky mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looahvillred  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...l/292168510047

    Was really good for me when first few times I saw her in a hotel. Open to almost anything and no rush.

    Last couple times her incall location was sketchy.

    She has suppose to have found a better place but I havn't been to it yet.

    Great time when she's in a good location. Might be able to have her come to you by Uber or go get her if you are in a hotel.

    Pics are current and accurate. You will find good as well as not so good reviews for her.

  2. #10378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Found an under the radar girl from a sugar daddy site, young blond with a nice body. She's only working til she pays off her tuition, graduating in a year. She was clean and nervous for first meeting but eased up after a couple visits. Downside everything is covered and thorough screening (I'd / LinkedIN) but besides that one of the best I've seen in a long time. I asked if it was ok to share digits and she said to trust worthy people. Damage was 6 $$ for hour and extra $200 for extra finish. Only seen her a couple times but will definitely see her again while she's around. If you're looking for a new clean fun young blond pm me and I'll share. (Only outcall currently unless you cover hotel but she mentioned being available in Cincinnati / Lexington / Louisville.
    Are you saying you agreed to 850 or 800 for an hour and msog?

  3. #10377

    Utr

    Found an under the radar girl from a sugar daddy site, young blond with a nice body. She's only working til she pays off her tuition, graduating in a year. She was clean and nervous for first meeting but eased up after a couple visits. Downside everything is covered and thorough screening (I'd / LinkedIN) but besides that one of the best I've seen in a long time. I asked if it was ok to share digits and she said to trust worthy people. Damage was 6 $$ for hour and extra $200 for extra finish. Only seen her a couple times but will definitely see her again while she's around. If you're looking for a new clean fun young blond pm me and I'll share. (Only outcall currently unless you cover hotel but she mentioned being available in Cincinnati / Lexington / Louisville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A6431984-64E1-4C47-A702-4940EA168EAA.jpg‎   959FE1C4-64C0-485B-80A8-DA1D3FC871AB.jpg‎   43021736-F979-48F3-BBB2-A093D6C98FA1.jpg‎  

  4. #10376

    Sophia rose

    Met with her when was in town couple of weeks back. I have been in touch with her all along before she arrived. Once she is here and the dream time is set up, I was given an upscale hotel location. She is actually looks much nicer than her pics. She is very accommodating and submissive. You have to ask what you want. Multiple pops allowed on the 1 hour appointment but I couldn't partake one. Overall, a very dependable and good provider and I will surely repeat.

  5. #10375

    Anybody met this lady yet

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/355499213713

    Looks interesting. I texted her but didn't hear back. Looks like I'm going to miss her Wednesday special. Anybody been able to meet her?

  6. #10374
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 29

    Shocked at Stephanie Slim review

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamWowGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her out walking 7th last night.
    I've seen nothing but bad about this girl. From shakedowns to poor service; one of the ladies always posting on STG, told me that she even got scammed by Slim when they were sharing a room.

  7. #10373

    Have fun with 2 ladies

    Anyone know any more details about these two?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/029088360854

    The petite one looks like my speed.

    Having said that, any recommendations for any similar spinner types around?

  8. #10372

    Georgia Peach

    Met her a couple years ago before she took a vacation, saw she made a return but haven't seen any reviews, anyone see her recently?

  9. #10371

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by Looahvillred  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...l/292168510047

    Was really good for me when first few times I saw her in a hotel. Open to almost anything and no rush.

    Last couple times her incall location was sketchy.

    She has suppose to have found a better place but I havn't been to it yet.

    Great time when she's in a good location. Might be able to have her come to you by Uber or go get her if you are in a hotel.

    Pics are current and accurate. You will find good as well as not so good reviews for her.
    Saw her out walking 7th last night.

  10. #10370

    Was a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for work for the night, not from KY. Who's your go to out all provider? Clean, professional, non clock watcher?
    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...l/292168510047

    Was really good for me when first few times I saw her in a hotel. Open to almost anything and no rush.

    Last couple times her incall location was sketchy.

    She has suppose to have found a better place but I havn't been to it yet.

    Great time when she's in a good location. Might be able to have her come to you by Uber or go get her if you are in a hotel.

    Pics are current and accurate. You will find good as well as not so good reviews for her.
    Last edited by Looahvillred; 05-10-22 at 13:00. Reason: added a line

  11. #10369

    One night

    I'm in town for work for the night, not from KY. Who's your go to out all provider? Clean, professional, non clock watcher?

  12. #10368

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/116828708369

    I saw one review on her. Seems she has a bad case of GPS. Wondering if anyone has tried or been successful in negotiating down her rates?
    I got her down once to 330 for hr. With bb FS. Not even close to worth it! Especially when Versailles Girl, Haley when she's in service and Kiki will do same thing for 2 bills. I've seen Hannah offer "specials" but it wasn't even worth my time to check into it. I'd love to know what makes her think she's worth it. Overall service from the ones I mentioned was far superior in my estimate. Good luck and stay safe!

  13. #10367

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    About two months ago she told me she would not negotiate. I then asked if greek was included in her posted rates and was informed that service was an additional 50. However, you may have better luck then I did.
    Attempted to get a Hh for $2. She replied I'll do 20 minutes for $2. I was going to give her a one time shot. But her prices are already way higher than average, she won't negotiate and she wants to upcharge! Not overpaying these girls. I'm sure there are a few suckers who are willing, but I say starve them out until they negotiate reasonable prices.

  14. #10366

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/116828708369

    I saw one review on her. Seems she has a bad case of GPS. Wondering if anyone has tried or been successful in negotiating down her rates?
    About two months ago she told me she would not negotiate. I then asked if greek was included in her posted rates and was informed that service was an additional 50. However, you may have better luck then I did.

  15. #10365

    Hannah

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/116828708369

    I saw one review on her. Seems she has a bad case of GPS. Wondering if anyone has tried or been successful in negotiating down her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape