Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9880

    Reanne

    Saw Reanne last week said she was having phone issues anyone getting through to her?

    We had great visit was hoping for a repeat maybe even a three some!

    Thanks.

    Leaveit.

  2. #9879

    SA Kendall

    Any feedback or reports? I feel like I've seen her pictures associated with another account, but not entirely certain and can't remember the possible names.

  3. #9878
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Used to be good, went crazy. Tried blackmailing me once, but I just ignored her. She sucks a mean dick though.
    I had one had her boyfriend message me saying he was going to come to where I live I'm like dude I don't even live there anymore you dumb ass LOL and a lot of them like to play games like I understand they don't want to give the room number where they're at I respect that very safety oriented like I am but don't have me sitting in my car waiting for you to give me your room number I hate that when they play that 2 minutes or 1 minute and I'm sitting in the car like an idiot.

  4. #9877
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    He asked about Willow. Only Willow I know, is in Belleville. See my post below #9852.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81281581

  5. #9876
    Quote Originally Posted by DatOneDude123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.
    Used to be good, went crazy. Tried blackmailing me once, but I just ignored her. She sucks a mean dick though.

  6. #9875
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be sarcastic, but it's time you went to the top of the page, click on "search thread" type in her name, and you will have information to base your decision on.
    Stay away unless you don't mind repeating text messages asking for money for her kid had to block her.

  7. #9874
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    This is the Willow I'm referring to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81241102

  8. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.
    Have a link?

  9. #9872

    Destiny and Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Parker and Destiny doing 4 hands tomorrow Tuesday you will be glad you did call either Parker's number or Destiny from the vixens enjoy I have to work or I'd try to get in to see them.
    Destiny said they didn't have a lot of spots left so I wasn't going to say anything. I'm not surprised though, their 4 hands is not like any other, their chemistry is unmatched. It you have seen either one individually them together is a different world. If you want to splurge and even get in to see Parker, or Destiny, This would be the time. Two incredible girls. Wish I wasn't out of town for this.

  10. #9871

    Parker and Destiny Tues. 5-10

    Guys,

    Parker and Destiny doing 4 hands tomorrow Tuesday you will be glad you did call either Parker's number or Destiny from the vixens enjoy I have to work or I'd try to get in to see them.

  11. #9870
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.
    I had one that I used to always see have me drive all the way to Granite City to give her 40 bucks because she said she needed it for the room and then ran off on me here I'm thinking she had the room the whole time I was so mad and he was going to break me forty bucks with still to make me drive all that way in here to rip me off when I've seen her plenty of other times.

  12. #9869
    I've seen Willow from Belleville area a couple of times. Good body, nice kitty, tasty and tight. Decent location. Suggested a duo with a friend of hers. I wasn't able to swing that, but its on the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.

  13. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987  [View Original Post]
    User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.

    I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.
    Much appreciated!

  14. #9867
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.
    Me too I've been doing this for a long time too and I'm sorry I always got to do a little bit of light screening I don't ask all the unnecessary questions I just want to know what I'm walking into so I'm not getting set up and a lot of these women don't understand that like I don't like doing that cash app deposit crap I don't like that because every time I've done that I've gotten burned there's one on here right now that's trying to tell me that she's in Australia wanting to text me through the hangout app and I'm like if you're in the town I'm in why can't I just come and see you she's like oh that's not me I'm being set up somebody stole my ad unbelievable and I'm like I'm not going to send you money on a card if you don't want me to physically come see you.

  15. #9866
    Quote Originally Posted by DatOneDude123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.
    Not trying to be sarcastic, but it's time you went to the top of the page, click on "search thread" type in her name, and you will have information to base your decision on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape