Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9814

    Bianca Noir

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    I visited. Not even close to the pics. Very enthusiastic but asking for a tip while in the act was a turnoff as well. Not repeating.
    I agree with Toby, I stand by flabby and saggy. Great photoshop though.

  2. #9813

    Willow

    One of the worst experiences I've ever had in 20 years save your money this lady's in the wrong business.

  3. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The Vixens write St. Louis out. https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.
    Good catch stlvixens.com redirects to the above link when typed into the address bar.

  4. #9811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Pinch me! I have died and gone to heaven with three stunning exceptional beauties from the Vixens, Parker (my ATF), Ziana, and Destiny.

    One cannot begin to describe the experience of three of the most beautiful women in STL all at one time. Booking a 6 hand experience with these wonderful ladies goes beyond amazing as we made love to each other individually and together. A picture of ecstasy that will live forever! The sensory overload of DFK Ziana and Parker together while Destiny worships me orally is the stuff dreams are made of. Each of these Vixens individually is an experience unto itself, but all three together create dreams that will live forever. Imagine two unbelievably sexy women dfk as the third worships you orally while squeezing you between her breasts. Then being pleasantly suffocated as one straddles your face and the other two make love to you orally as the third on your face encourages the other two on my manhood as she quivers on my face, then changing places with each other before I lose control. The blur of a once in lifetime experience still lingers watching all three devour me, then one sliding up to dfk while the other two continue cannot be expressed in words. I look forward to experiencing each of them one on one, but all three together are not just a 3 x experience but sensory overload in heaven on earth. Parker, Ziana, and Destiny are exceptionally beautiful in their own ways and should be experienced one on one as well as with each other. Each is incredibly sexy and worth seeing individually! An afternoon with all three will keep me looking forward to seeing each of them individually or together again. The Vixens are a welcome and refreshing experience in St. Louis. Booking was easy through the site. I am one lucky guy, thank your Parker, Ziana, and Destiny!!
    Sounds like a fun time for all! Ziana has legit become a personal favorite and I make it a point to see her weekly for at least an hour. I know her schedule books up quick so I try to book in advance and haven't had an issue yet.

    I might need to save up a bit and take the 6 hand plunge!

  5. #9810

    Vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Diana is with the HTTP://www.stlvixens.com as Vayda Grace Vixen.
    The Vixens write St. Louis out. https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.

  6. #9809

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by WadaJeffrey  [View Original Post]
    She must have been working out because when I saw her she had perfect proportions and her juicy booty was fun to bounce around. Bubbly and playful personality, took her time and was very patient. Everything was covered, but I really enjoyed her company. 10/10 would visit again if I had the chance. Definitely worth it.
    I visited. Not even close to the pics. Very enthusiastic but asking for a tip while in the act was a turnoff as well. Not repeating.

  7. #9808

    I didn't have any issues

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.
    Comms were good. Easy setup. Arrived to a woman dressed in a black lace like night gown. Had nice candles burning. Real nice lady. BBBJ was good got jr up pretty quick. Went str8 to doggy. Great view from the back. Nice plump firm ass and a killer back arch. Exploded into the hat and then left. With her being the closest provider for me. I can't complain. Personally I recommend but every one likes different things.

  8. #9807

    Willow

    Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.

  9. #9806

    Curvy and Thick in all the right places

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted80  [View Original Post]
    Bianca Noir is flabby and saggy, not worth the price at all.
    She must have been working out because when I saw her she had perfect proportions and her juicy booty was fun to bounce around. Bubbly and playful personality, took her time and was very patient. Everything was covered, but I really enjoyed her company. 10/10 would visit again if I had the chance. Definitely worth it.

  10. #9805

    Diana is with the Vixens as Vayda Grace Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    If Diana is still working she is in western University City. https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2136217 She is a good time but I have not seen her ads since the death of RubRatings.

    Scarlett https://sensualscarlett.com is also in University City. A very good time with lots of reviews.

    There are a few AMPs along Olive and one near Westport. Check the Massage Parlor reviews. Classic on Clayton and Baxter isn't far, depending where in CC you are.
    Diana is with the HTTP://www.stlvixens.com as Vayda Grace Vixen.

  11. #9804

    Creve Coeur

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Might be a longshot but can anyone recommend a provider in or close to CC? I recently relocated. Bit of a drive from my usual go -to's.
    If Diana is still working she is in western University City. https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2136217 She is a good time but I have not seen her ads since the death of RubRatings.

    Scarlett https://sensualscarlett.com is also in University City. A very good time with lots of reviews.

    There are a few AMPs along Olive and one near Westport. Check the Massage Parlor reviews. Classic on Clayton and Baxter isn't far, depending where in CC you are.

  12. #9803

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.
    I'd check on the Memphis forum; see if anyone there has any experience. I did a sumosearch and she had ads in Memphis from early April.

  13. #9802
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Deposits as a given? Who are you trying to see? I've seen 4 girls in the last couple months and non wanted a deposit. I would estimate maybe a third are asking for that. The only ones I would give a deposit to are very well reviewed, high end providers who have been around a while. That's a small slice of the market. I do give references or personal info if they want, and I know they are established / legit. I'm really not worried about itthere's not much they can do with your real name, that doesn't correlate with any activities that take place. I do use a burner phone, which I pay for eith prepaid cards, and I only use the phone for hobbling. Yeah I would think twice before giving my info to any random listcrawlr girl, but usually they don't even ask for that info anyway, they just want you there NOW. I do understand their need for safety though so I try to find a way that makes them feel safe. Also, I often ask listcrawlr girls for verification picture, so it goes both ways.
    Yep and that's what I do I have my app that doesn't have my real phone number been there done that giving them my actual phone number and I don't do the cash app deposit.

  14. #9801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.

  15. #9800
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    A ride

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Deposits as a given? Who are you trying to see? I've seen 4 girls in the last couple months and non wanted a deposit. I would estimate maybe a third are asking for that. The only ones I would give a deposit to are very well reviewed, high end providers who have been around a while. That's a small slice of the market. I do give references or personal info if they want, and I know they are established / legit. I'm really not worried about itthere's not much they can do with your real name, that doesn't correlate with any activities that take place. I do use a burner phone, which I pay for eith prepaid cards, and I only use the phone for hobbling. Yeah I would think twice before giving my info to any random listcrawlr girl, but usually they don't even ask for that info anyway, they just want you there NOW. I do understand their need for safety though so I try to find a way that makes them feel safe. Also, I often ask listcrawlr girls for verification picture, so it goes both ways.
    I thought I had a good thing going with one and then she got bipolar on me because I wouldn't take her here's the worst part of the city to buy pills sorry but a good time and she was I am not catching a charge Donnelly that God only knows what could have happened if I would have done it and I was a very good customer to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape