Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 500 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6761

    Word on the street

    Certain girls are ripping guys off.

    But my sources say Ashley and jean who both wear glasses are reliable.

    Give them a try.

    Word on the streets is cops are cracking down at jays and other known spots so be frosty. Word on the streets a lot of spots got raided and there is a new sheriff in town who's going to clean shyt up so keep one eye open like cyclops.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRxZdZHncGs

    Word on the streets if you looking for a 4 foot 10 petite deep throat specialist my sources say her name is Krystal.

  2. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging you. Box full.
    Can you hmu with details as well? I'll be in the area next month. Hoping she comes back around.

  3. #6759

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing them?
    I saw Courtney this morning with her BF, she's always with this guy now. She walked by my car with out a look, she wasn't working I guess. She went into the rooming house above the bar.

    I saw Tabby walking with her BF last week. I texted and no reply. She looked way better than the last time I saw her last year.

  4. #6758

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since April 2. And unless she has blood clots on her ass I wouldn't see them.
    It's ok. Everybody on this site loves Cynthia even the admin. He's one of her biggest customers winner winner chicken dinner. Thats why it takes forever for my posts to go through if they go through at all. Cynthia is his little princess LOL. Have a good night Michael Paul LOL.

  5. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    She's been wrapping her ankles since March lmao. Nobody's noticed that nor the blood clots under her skin? But most men only see with their little head LOL.
    I haven't seen her since April 2. And unless she has blood clots on her ass I wouldn't see them.

  6. #6756

    Courtney or Tabby

    Anyone seeing them?

  7. #6755

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    She answered my texts last night. I didn't go see her however so I can't comment on the bandaged ankles.
    She's been wrapping her ankles since March lmao. Nobody's noticed that nor the blood clots under her skin? But most men only see with their little head LOL.

  8. #6754
    Dm me inbox now clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging you. Box full.

  9. #6753

    Ration

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Post up. According to my sources Cynthia sold her phone due to slow business and sores and she had bandages around her ankles due to her sickness but she's still working. But instead of driving around post up close to the trap house at the corner of branch and school and you will see numerous workers eventually. Just think of it like fishing. You post up and wait for the bait to hook or whatever. But yeah it's like fishing guess that's why most of her johns are fishers. But not me anymore. I'm more of a fisher like the son of Mary.

    Somebody asked about jasmine. My sources say she hangs at the park on summer street. Shannon has a wrap or cast around her hand. My sources seen her recently. Brianna is missing teeth. My sources seen her recently.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fz3tQUNVk

    When the pools open up you will be able to find working girl at southern and northern parks. The southern park girls are more obvious desperate and ran through while the northern ones are more discrete and harder to pinpoint unless your mongers skills are up..
    #8 cherry south Lowell.

  10. #6752

    Perhaps she bought it back

    She answered my texts last night. I didn't go see her however so I can't comment on the bandaged ankles.

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Post up. According to my sources Cynthia sold her phone due to slow business and sores and she had bandages around her ankles due to her sickness but she's still working. But instead of driving around post up close to the trap house at the corner of branch and school and you will see numerous workers eventually. Just think of it like fishing. You post up and wait for the bait to hook or whatever. But yeah it's like fishing guess that's why most of her johns are fishers. But not me anymore. I'm more of a fisher like the son of Mary.

  11. #6751

    Courtney

    Has anyone seen Courtney.

  12. #6750

    Post up

    Quote Originally Posted by NotStoner420  [View Original Post]
    Then I guess my timing has always been off or she hasn't been out as much. I have personally have not seen her in weeks. And I don't use most social media (it's an echo chamber for clowns) so once there numbers dry up it's a done deal. I'll keep an eye out though, thanks.

    There is always 2 different older ladies I spot on Westford frequently, but they are ugly af.
    Post up. According to my sources Cynthia sold her phone due to slow business and sores and she had bandages around her ankles due to her sickness but she's still working. But instead of driving around post up close to the trap house at the corner of branch and school and you will see numerous workers eventually. Just think of it like fishing. You post up and wait for the bait to hook or whatever. But yeah it's like fishing guess that's why most of her johns are fishers. But not me anymore. I'm more of a fisher like the son of Mary.

    Somebody asked about jasmine. My sources say she hangs at the park on summer street. Shannon has a wrap or cast around her hand. My sources seen her recently. Brianna is missing teeth. My sources seen her recently.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fz3tQUNVk

    When the pools open up you will be able to find working girl at southern and northern parks. The southern park girls are more obvious desperate and ran through while the northern ones are more discrete and harder to pinpoint unless your mongers skills are up. Picked up plenty girls over there but I'm out the street walker game. But my sources still are so just remember focusing on known trap houses in addition to the known route but trap houses are aces.

  13. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    She has been out. I know one of her plugs and she has been out. She actually was on her Jan e doe Facebook Wednesday at 1131 pm looking for dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    She was out on Westford street this afternoon.
    Then I guess my timing has always been off or she hasn't been out as much. I have personally have not seen her in weeks. And I don't use most social media (it's an echo chamber for clowns) so once there numbers dry up it's a done deal. I'll keep an eye out though, thanks.

    There is always 2 different older ladies I spot on Westford frequently, but they are ugly af.

  14. #6748

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    She got back with her heroin dealer boyfriend, but give it a month and they will split again.

    I'm curious to see how she was with you, can you give a detailed description of your times with her.
    Tried messaging you. Box full.

  15. #6747

    Princess jenna

    She got back with her heroin dealer boyfriend, but give it a month and they will split again.

    I'm curious to see how she was with you, can you give a detailed description of your times with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard a word from her in three weeks. Does anyone know anything? Did she maybe change her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape