Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48160
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    These are all of the L1 or less Camps that are on the 41 Hwy (Cobb Pkwy) corridor north of Marietta.

    Between Hwy 5 and Bells Ferry Road you find Ming Massage. It, like most shops, is on the right as you head towards Kennesaw. Unknown service as I don't think it has ever been reviewed.

    Beginning just up from Barrett Pkwy is Luxury Massage down from Floor and Decor. Reported L1 at $60 entrance fee.

    Taking a side trip on Barrett you'll find Wangs. Reported as L0 or legit. It's at Barrett Lakes Blvd.

    Next location as you head into Kennesaw on 41 is Diyuan Massage. New shop just reviewed. On 41 at Keene St. Just past the NAPA store.

    Further up is the famous Lu's (not to be confused with Lu Massage on 92). Has the oft reviewed Chris and Kelly. Go just past Jiles Rd and the CVS.

    Then going on up 41 but on the opposite side at Mack Dobbs Road you find Massage Now. Usually L0 but has been reported to offer erotic massage for couples..
    Excellent intel and reviews. Thank you!

  2. #48159
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is the CAMP in Kennesaw with a Lowe's just up the road? Never had a session there and I really need to map out the CAMPs around the I-75 corridor. In general, I know all of the CAMPs on Sandy Plains Rd, Hwy 92 from Acworth east through Roswell and east of GA 400 to I-85, but not Cobb Parkway and other popular roads on / around I-75. Maybe MassageAwesome or someone familiar with all CAMPs in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw and Acworth can post a list with correct parlor names, street, city and identifying landmarks? I used to do just that on occasion with KAMPs.
    Smyrna and Marietta (most of Marietta) I can help with. Only know a couple places up north which is / was Young's and Lu, which was next to Young's). There's also Jojo but haven't been there in years and only went once.

  3. #48158

    Here's Your List On 41

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    someone familiar with all CAMPs in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw and Acworth can post a list with correct parlor names, street, city and identifying landmarks? I used to do just that on occasion with KAMPs.
    These are all of the L1 or less Camps that are on the 41 Hwy (Cobb Pkwy) corridor north of Marietta.

    Between Hwy 5 and Bells Ferry Road you find Ming Massage. It, like most shops, is on the right as you head towards Kennesaw. Unknown service as I don't think it has ever been reviewed.

    Beginning just up from Barrett Pkwy is Luxury Massage down from Floor and Decor. Reported L1 at $60 entrance fee.

    Taking a side trip on Barrett you'll find Wangs. Reported as L0 or legit. It's at Barrett Lakes Blvd.

    Next location as you head into Kennesaw on 41 is Diyuan Massage. New shop just reviewed. On 41 at Keene St. Just past the NAPA store.

    Further up is the famous Lu's (not to be confused with Lu Massage on 92). Has the oft reviewed Chris and Kelly. Go just past Jiles Rd and the CVS.

    Then going on up 41 but on the opposite side at Mack Dobbs Road you find Massage Now. Usually L0 but has been reported to offer erotic massage for couples.

    Back to the right side of 41 as you head towards Acworth is Pearl Massage with the recently reviewed Cindy. Creekside Village Dr is the cross street but the shop is right across from the Zaxby's.

    Competition must have been too much as J Massage at Acworth Summit Blvd has closed. Same with Asian Massage at Mars Hill Rd.

    Although, straight across from the old Asian location is the very stable China Massage. Also at Mars Hill and is the longest tenured shop on 41.

    Once you pass Mars Hill there's nothing until you hit Cartersville. There are 4 shops off 41 there and one is a Kamp. All reviewed in the North Georgia section.

  4. #48157

    Sara at UU

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How about some details on Sara? How does she look and what did she do to piss you off?
    Skinny girl, no butt, very small boobs, no English. Poor massage skills, has no idea what soft or medium means only hard pressure.

    Just not a pleasant experience.

  5. #48156
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would visit Kelly at Lu's today. Short typical amper came out of a room. Now I know who Kelly is and I asked for her. This little Chipmunk.

    Said she was Kelly. And told me I had to wait minutes. Only one other door was closed. She said it was Chris and I still had to wait. Everybody busy.

    I left. Not sure what she thought she was doing but move on down the road to greener pastures.
    Amper? Never heard that term before.

  6. #48155
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sara terrible massage got up after 40 minutes and left. Good Chicago Italian Beef place next door Bloody Monday, need to stick to my ATF List.
    How about some details on Sara? How does she look and what did she do to piss you off?

  7. #48154

    Chapter Two. UU Massage

    Sara terrible massage got up after 40 minutes and left. Good Chicago Italian Beef place next door Bloody Monday, need to stick to my ATF List.

  8. #48153
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    This AMP is up 41 heading towards Acworth. I drew Cindy, and I believe it's just 2 girls who work here. I've previously had rushed experiences and didn't enjoy my 2 previous massages. Third times a charm however. Cindy had a great attitude this time. She gave a very thorough table shower, and set a fun tone in the beginning. She has strong hands and gave a good back massage with oil. On the flip she teased. The girls came out and she happily offered them up. They are pretty large too. D-ish size. But I'm no expert. Good time, 60/70, try Cindy if in the area.
    Guessing this is the CAMP in Kennesaw with a Lowe's just up the road? Never had a session there and I really need to map out the CAMPs around the I-75 corridor. In general, I know all of the CAMPs on Sandy Plains Rd, Hwy 92 from Acworth east through Roswell and east of GA 400 to I-85, but not Cobb Parkway and other popular roads on / around I-75. Maybe MassageAwesome or someone familiar with all CAMPs in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw and Acworth can post a list with correct parlor names, street, city and identifying landmarks? I used to do just that on occasion with KAMPs.

  9. #48152

    Disappointing Outing Today

    Thought I would visit Kelly at Lu's today. Short typical amper came out of a room. Now I know who Kelly is and I asked for her. This little Chipmunk.

    Said she was Kelly. And told me I had to wait minutes. Only one other door was closed. She said it was Chris and I still had to wait. Everybody busy.

    I left. Not sure what she thought she was doing but move on down the road to greener pastures.

  10. #48151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?
    Peachtree Corners is making a concerted effort to close down all Massage Parlors within it's city limits.

  11. #48150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?
    Still nope.

  12. #48149

    Kelly at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to hit up Massage Legend this week and will report back.
    I went to Massage Legend today. Kelly is off on Monday & Friday, so I took a session with Monica.

  13. #48148

    Is Lemon.

    Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?

    Still having "permit" issues?

  14. #48147
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.
    I remember Amy at Min Hua. She was nothing to look at so I always focused on those fun bags.

  15. #48146
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I guess every one's preference is different. To me, mere size is not the matter but definitely flat chest with a eraser is a turnoff for me. Once they reach a B or higher, firmness and shapes become more important to me. A flappy DD that can slap me in the face is not my thing. A firm, perky B or C would be the ideal for me. Also, girls who like to have their nipples caressed would be icing on the cake. Some are so sensitive that they only allow casual touching. Light squeeze, twisting, and sucking are all part of the play keeping gentleness in mind is the key.

    Again, everyone's preference is different. Feel free to share yours!
    I agree with everything you said. The toughest woman to find is one with DD or larger tits that are firm and shapely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape