Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 59509
-
05-09-22 20:57 #48154Senior Member

Posts: 747Chapter Two. UU Massage
Sara terrible massage got up after 40 minutes and left. Good Chicago Italian Beef place next door Bloody Monday, need to stick to my ATF List.
-
05-09-22 20:54 #48153Banned Member

Posts: 13634Guessing this is the CAMP in Kennesaw with a Lowe's just up the road? Never had a session there and I really need to map out the CAMPs around the I-75 corridor. In general, I know all of the CAMPs on Sandy Plains Rd, Hwy 92 from Acworth east through Roswell and east of GA 400 to I-85, but not Cobb Parkway and other popular roads on / around I-75. Maybe MassageAwesome or someone familiar with all CAMPs in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw and Acworth can post a list with correct parlor names, street, city and identifying landmarks? I used to do just that on occasion with KAMPs.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 18:22 #48152Senior Member

Posts: 747Disappointing Outing Today
Thought I would visit Kelly at Lu's today. Short typical amper came out of a room. Now I know who Kelly is and I asked for her. This little Chipmunk.
Said she was Kelly. And told me I had to wait minutes. Only one other door was closed. She said it was Chris and I still had to wait. Everybody busy.
I left. Not sure what she thought she was doing but move on down the road to greener pastures.
-
05-09-22 17:21 #48151Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners is making a concerted effort to close down all Massage Parlors within it's city limits.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 17:18 #48150Regular Member

Posts: 2Still nope.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 15:53 #48149Senior Member

Posts: 240Kelly at Massage Legend
I went to Massage Legend today. Kelly is off on Monday & Friday, so I took a session with Monica.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 14:34 #48148Senior Member

Posts: 45Is Lemon.
Is Lemon back open yet? Like 4 months ago they said it would be 3 months. Any updates?
Still having "permit" issues?
-
05-09-22 14:12 #48147Banned Member

Posts: 13634I remember Amy at Min Hua. She was nothing to look at so I always focused on those fun bags.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 14:11 #48146Banned Member

Posts: 13634I agree with everything you said. The toughest woman to find is one with DD or larger tits that are firm and shapely.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:27 #48145Senior Member

Posts: 798Going to try to hit up Massage Legend this week and will report back.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:25 #48144Senior Member

Posts: 798Pearl Massage
This AMP is up 41 heading towards Acworth. I drew Cindy, and I believe it's just 2 girls who work here. I've previously had rushed experiences and didn't enjoy my 2 previous massages. Third times a charm however. Cindy had a great attitude this time. She gave a very thorough table shower, and set a fun tone in the beginning. She has strong hands and gave a good back massage with oil. On the flip she teased. The girls came out and she happily offered them up. They are pretty large too. D-ish size. But I'm no expert. Good time, 60/70, try Cindy if in the area.
-
05-09-22 13:19 #48143Senior Member

Posts: 798Yeah I've only seen a few as well who are long gone. Currently Cindy at Pearl Massage up 41 towards Acworth has a nice big set on her. She's fairly pretty too for a thick girl. She wears makeup and red lipstick and has a good attitude.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:17 #48142Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed, she's got one of the best smiles in the AMP game.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:44 #48141Senior Member

Posts: 240KELLY at Massage Legend "DD" Bra? ? ?
Obviously both of you are extremely experienced connoisseurs in the fine art of determining women's breasts sizes. How about just taking a session with Kelly at Massage Legend and knowing for sure? You certainly have "peaked" my interest!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:16 #48140Senior Member

Posts: 4061Besides Alice the only girl I seen with huge tits was a woman named Amy 4 or 5 years at Min Hua. She was medium build with huge tits. I also remember a girl named Coco who was at Healthy Massage on Cumberland Parkway. She was short, between small to medium with big tits. Both are long gone. When you see a big tittied Asian in the mongering world, take advantage because it seldom happens. As for the reverse wedges, total turnoff.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




