Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11024
-
05-10-22 10:38 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 352Google Image Search
Those pics are used on a lot of ads throughout the country. The style of photo makes me believe that she might be model for 40-Something MILFS on Scoreland.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-22 06:32 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 91Milf
Any Intel about this beauty.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81290154
-
05-09-22 17:51 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 655Midget Lisa
Does midget Lisa allow daty?
I want to lick her mini luvbox and tongue fuck that magic pooper of hers.
-
05-09-22 14:01 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 28I figured that was TGTBT. Thanks for sharing the great detective work.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:48 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 209This girl is a scam
She is using the pictures of a well known provider in Louisville, KY named Heather.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/81235916
Here is Heathers REAL ad in Louisville.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/81052154
-
05-09-22 12:53 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah I saw her, same great service as before. Body looked terrific as well.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:21 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 191Agreed on the pimp angle but. She has potential
I agree on the tatts and of course the money.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
On the ass pic. Only a dumb MF would post stupid pics like that.
I have a weakness for petite black girls either a nice round butt. She is also a little sexy thang.
I am not a risk taker but I also am not afraid of any pimp. Usually pimps are out of work boyfriends with low intelligence.
Now the incall is a bit sketchy. If you can take her for an outcall or to tubs I think it would be great.
So when I got there I gave that ass a squeeze. I was touching her sexy body. She says I'm not use to people touching me. I pulled her close with my cock against her ass. I was rubbing her pussy over her panties she dropped her panties and I rubbed her pussy a little and she was getting wet. It was tight trying to get in but once inside she seemed into it. I think she would be a freak in a better atmosphere.
As far as the pimp. He didn't bother me.
She definitely has potential.
-
05-09-22 11:26 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 1544The money on her ass is a photo that only a pimp would take.
Originally Posted by Regularity
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:21 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 17Last time I saw her (last year) she said she was moving to Texas.
Originally Posted by CyberPunk2083
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:22 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 20Danica Bunny Contact Info?
Does anyone have Danica's contact info? Her PMs are full and her phone number no longer works. Any help would be appreciated!
-
05-09-22 01:49 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 99Additional pics on listcrawler
I clicked on her additional pics on Listcrawler, and one of the pics is dude, which doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 23:50 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 84Guaranteed Fake
C'Mon. Guys, these are fake for sure.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
First thing you do for every ad is to right click the image and you'll notice the pic shows up as the same ad in multiple cities with different numbers. These assholes out there have nothing but time to scam and text back and forth until it comes to meeting. Hell will even give you the address of the location before even agreeing to terms. Then the bullshit starts with send me $50 via cash app. Will even send you photos.
Watch out for snap as well. If snap as to share location.
It's pathetic that practically 95 out 100 ads are fake. Sucks.
Do not ever send money. General rule.
Of course this does not apply to established girls on TNA which they won't ask anyway for deposits.
-
05-08-22 21:38 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 133Since it's safe and okay, Maybe I should ask her to send me a 50 $ good faith payment first which I will gladly pay back with the 260 and see how it goes. You think that'll work with her?
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 18:42 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 191I saw this cutie for a QV today. She looks just like the pics. Nice petite body, cute, smelled good. The only problem was the incall. A guy was out front a few doors down, the apartment was off 99 by kent des moines road. Inside was small, she said we had to be quiet because another girl was doing an incall in the bedroom. She slapped on the protection and bent over. We did a QV. For 100. She kept looking at the bedroom as if someone was going to come out. The good She is attractive, petite, tight, the price is right.
The bad incall.
If she had her own place I would book an hour.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/81198234
-
05-08-22 15:25 #4965Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: STG Bella. Scam?
She actually looks like someone I saw a few times on the Aurora stroll three or four years ago, that same red hair and haircut. I think she's probably real, but the insistence that I send money first before I even leave the house is definitely a scam. Wonder how much money she makes doing this, seems like a lot of work and hoping that the guy complies. Funny, she kept telling me, "my ad sends payment via Venmo so that makes it safe and okay". I don't know if guys are really that dumb of if she's outside the realm of reality, but it didn't work on me.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





