Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortReview89  [View Original Post]
    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-359b562a8b16

    Talking a little, pics trace back to a OF account under Goddess Lynn.

    MichelleSuzy1234.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-1372c3062876

    Went to to phone call after reaching out, doesn't do FS, but said 400 for Greek and oral, virgin do to medical issue.
    I've met Michelle a few times for PPM 2019-2020 so it's been a while. Your post didn't lead to her profile but it's here:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    Girl in the pictures is her. She's a cute petite girl, looks Hispanic but of Italian descent if I'm not mistaken. I met her mostly for dinner dates and once for private PPM at a hotel. Interestingly enough she told me she is a virgin too but wasn't aware it's due a medical issue, I just assumed she was lying because she wasn't comfortable with FS. Figured no way a tight college girl like her isn't getting dicked down by college guys on the regular. Shame because with that tight body she'd probably be a millionaire by now if she did; I'm honestly surprised some rich fuck hasn't taken her for himself by now.

    Overall she's a pretty fun girl to take out for dinner and have a nice chat. She was somewhat uncomfortable kissing the few times I met up with her and would turn her cheek which I found kind of weird because it's not like I'm some old grandpa. The one time I did meet her at hotel for private PPM was awkward too which is why I didn't repeat. Didn't seem like she planned her schedule properly because she had just gotten off work and I basically got the impression she seemed in a rush to make it back home before family dinner. DATY but she didn't seem into it at all so I didn't force things. She was still turning her cheek when I tried to kiss her so me being a gentleman, I didn't want to force that either. I honestly didn't know what the fuck else to do so a little BBBJ which was ok with her tight mouth and small tongue but overall the meeting was just so awkward. I kissed her feet and fondled with her breast a bit and just sent her on her way. Lasted 15 minutes tops, it was too awkward, almost as if she was uncomfortable being naked and with her body so I just left it at that. Met her again for dinner a couple months later and she acted as if nothing unusual happened the last time we met so I figured that's just the way she is or maybe she's shy when it comes to sexual things.

    Overall cool girl to take out to dinner, she's kinda fun to talk to. Wish she'd told me about the anal when I met her but again, this was a few years ago and maybe she's just gained some confidence since then. Would TOFTT and try again but I'm not local to RDU anymore so I'd be curious to hear what others experiences are with her. Sweet girl, treat her nicely.

  2. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how much was she talking about?
    I would be curious too, I saw her on seeking.

    Some of the prices gals are asking for, and, it seems, guys are paying around here are crazy. I am getting girls in Greensboro wanting 8. Are they out of their minds? It's Hicksville nc there not NYC.

  3. #3108

    Older one damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    She is real cool older chick but just did not connect in during the deed. PPM type not shaved its been a while for that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-725f79d758f3
    What was the damage for this one and how she look in person besides the 70's Bush. LOL.

  4. #3107

    How much was she talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jnjar5vyV3b61r

    Meet this one last year for a meet and greet, she is real. I asked her if she could meet at a local strip club LOL which she agreed. We had dinner and drinks back at Peking lot there was some dfk and she allowed my hands to travel places. She mention there would be more the next time but it was too expensive for my taste.
    Just out of curiosity, how much was she talking about?

  5. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you gents seen this girl in person or at least communicated with her? Initial vibe seems fine but if possible I'd love to get some intel. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-2fae83bcbdbc
    She's real. Seemed like a decent person. We did a m&g but she wasn't my type. She's not a pro but I got short term, high volume vibes from her. Also, she couldn't host and didn't have a car.

  6. #3105

    Webcam?

    This may or may not be the spot for this, but has anybody tried to set up a woman with a cam girl account and help them make $$? Could be an interesting venture.

  7. #3104

    Laya

    Has any of you gents seen this girl in person or at least communicated with her? Initial vibe seems fine but if possible I'd love to get some intel. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-2fae83bcbdbc

  8. #3103

    Cleared it up

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to send you a PM, yer mailbox is full. .
    Cleared it up.

  9. #3102

    SeekingRDU your mailbox is full brother

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    I have been back on seeking for 3 months since early Feb. In that time I have slept with around a dozen women from there. To avoid getting whacked off the site never talk money or use phrases like ppm on the site. Move that conversation to text (google voice if you need to) asap. If you start getting an off vibe from anyone, block them immediately so they can no longer see your profile to file a false report. Don't get into pointless arguments with internet strangers.

    My personal approach is probably a bit closer to vanilla dating than most of you guys on here, and I have met many women on seeking who don't want any allowance from me at all. But for anyone where I have provided finances I move that conversation offline quickly.
    Just tried to send you a PM, yer mailbox is full. .

  10. #3101

    No Strings Attached and Platonic

    I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

  11. #3100

    BrightDiva

    Any info on this lady will be appreciated. She was quick to throw out her number and just as quick to say what she wants for PPM. PM me with any info you may have. Planning on meeting her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-da30fa8e6180

  12. #3099

    Intel request

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-359b562a8b16

    Talking a little, pics trace back to a OF account under Goddess Lynn.

    MichelleSuzy1234.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-1372c3062876

    Went to to phone call after reaching out, doesn't do FS, but said 400 for Greek and oral, virgin do to medical issue.

  13. #3098

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Glad I did not bite. She posted additional pics and she is much heavier than I like.
    Not sure what happened but she suddenly blocked me. I guess we have someone over here informed her that she is in discussion. I will caution my self before mentioning any intel. I will stick to not reveling the details in public anymore. But really, I thought we are on same team LOL.

  14. #3097

    Experience below

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    So I joined SA a week ago, have a few conversations going, one chick flat out offered PPM. Etc. I get a call today from an unknown / unlisted number claiming to be from SA and something about a complaint of solicitation. I thought I read a post here saying the same thing. I would love to compare contacts with that person here and see if any patterns.

    Sigh.
    I have had a same experience. Iv shared the profile as well (couple a pages back). Please share the profile here as an alert. It will help others.

  15. #3096

    Strange phone call claiming to be from Seeking

    So I joined SA a week ago, have a few conversations going, one chick flat out offered PPM. Etc. I get a call today from an unknown / unlisted number claiming to be from SA and something about a complaint of solicitation. I thought I read a post here saying the same thing. I would love to compare contacts with that person here and see if any patterns.

    Sigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape