Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9870
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.
    I had one that I used to always see have me drive all the way to Granite City to give her 40 bucks because she said she needed it for the room and then ran off on me here I'm thinking she had the room the whole time I was so mad and he was going to break me forty bucks with still to make me drive all that way in here to rip me off when I've seen her plenty of other times.

  2. #9869
    I've seen Willow from Belleville area a couple of times. Good body, nice kitty, tasty and tight. Decent location. Suggested a duo with a friend of hers. I wasn't able to swing that, but its on the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider?? Thanks.

  3. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987  [View Original Post]
    User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.

    I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.
    Much appreciated!

  4. #9867
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.
    Me too I've been doing this for a long time too and I'm sorry I always got to do a little bit of light screening I don't ask all the unnecessary questions I just want to know what I'm walking into so I'm not getting set up and a lot of these women don't understand that like I don't like doing that cash app deposit crap I don't like that because every time I've done that I've gotten burned there's one on here right now that's trying to tell me that she's in Australia wanting to text me through the hangout app and I'm like if you're in the town I'm in why can't I just come and see you she's like oh that's not me I'm being set up somebody stole my ad unbelievable and I'm like I'm not going to send you money on a card if you don't want me to physically come see you.

  5. #9866
    Quote Originally Posted by DatOneDude123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.
    Not trying to be sarcastic, but it's time you went to the top of the page, click on "search thread" type in her name, and you will have information to base your decision on.

  6. #9865
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Me too because I had an argument with one of the providers and she was like I'm going to see to it that nobody sees you I've Googled it and Google it I can't find nothing I think I came up with something from Las Vegas but that's not going to help me.
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.

  7. #9864
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.
    Me too because I had an argument with one of the providers and she was like I'm going to see to it that nobody sees you I've Googled it and Google it I can't find nothing I think I came up with something from Las Vegas but that's not going to help me.

  8. #9863

    Drea Love

    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.

  9. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757
    I'll give you the G, but a big fuck no on the ILF, I'll pass. However, to each his own, no hate, gentlemen carry on.

  10. #9861
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    There is but it's been a long time since I tried to view it. It's not an open site like here. You have to pass verification and I didn't want to share that. Also, I googled my phone number and found shit on there. In that case I was able to delete the bad stuff.
    Soooo, what's the URL?

  11. #9860

    Firum

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.
    There is but it's been a long time since I tried to view it. It's not an open site like here. You have to pass verification and I didn't want to share that. Also, I googled my phone number and found shit on there. In that case I was able to delete the bad stuff.

  12. #9859

    Candice

    Has anybody seen this gal before? https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/707868906027.

  13. #9858

    GILF coming to STL

    For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757

  14. #9857
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.

  15. #9856
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    What?

    The first girl I met with the link. Complained that people on this website "talk shit about her".

    Plenty of escorts already know about this site in fact. If you see someone heavily defending a girl it's either the escort herself or her handler. Kristina's crew was already exposed for doing this last year or the year before.

    I suggest everyone go back and read all the old post from 2019 till now. It's extremely helpful and keeps you away from scammers and junkies with pimp crew.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape