Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing comes up in a search because no one is willing to pay 600 an hour. For 600 you could fly to Colombia, get a hotel for the weekend and still fuck 5 -10 girls that are way hotter, are not junkies and provide 10 x better service.

    I've personally stopped wasting my time and money on American women. Looks, service, price, attitude etc. are always horrible.
    Not only that, she required 20% deposit and if you cancel the date she will get 50% cancelation fee so that's $300 for this girl to do nothing. I'm surprised guys are willing to pay deposit for pussy of a girl they don't know. No matter if she have 100 positive reviews. When a girl ask for deposit or screening to make sure we not a cop. I call bullshit.

  2. #16693

    Feel ya bro

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing comes up in a search because no one is willing to pay 600 an hour. For 600 you could fly to Colombia, get a hotel for the weekend and still fuck 5 -10 girls that are way hotter, are not junkies and provide 10 x better service.

    I've personally stopped wasting my time and money on American women. Looks, service, price, attitude etc. are always horrible.
    Feel ya man, sometimes some of us want to splurge and a trip to a sex friendly country isn't always possible.

  3. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins85  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, thanks in advance but just seeing if anyone has seen this chick?

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/630909020502
    She is good. Great BBBJCIM the few times I saw her anyway. The pictures are her. She will talk your head off if you let her LOL try not to add to the conversation. FS is covered. Last time I saw her 150 got me a good half hour of her company. Get her when she is hosting mostly on the weekends. She has a real job during the week. No demons as far as I could tell.

  4. #16691
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-june

    Nothing comes up in a search.
    Nothing comes up in a search because no one is willing to pay 600 an hour. For 600 you could fly to Colombia, get a hotel for the weekend and still fuck 5 -10 girls that are way hotter, are not junkies and provide 10 x better service.

    I've personally stopped wasting my time and money on American women. Looks, service, price, attitude etc. are always horrible.

  5. #16690

    Also looking for info on her

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-june

    Nothing comes up in a search.

  6. #16689
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.
    Melissa is one of my rocks, she's nothing to write home about looks wise but always a solid performer. Tight pussy & tight ass, not going to lie I kinda like that vibrator on my balls when I'm plowing her ass. Gets me every time. If she would talk less about her sob stories & dumb ass gf I'd probably see her more, then again I've seen her more times than I'd like to admit. LOL.

  7. #16688
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I have the link to Melissa, but could you, or somebody, please provide a link for sister Lizzie? Actually, I do NOT like them skinny! However, in these turbulent, austere, upside-down, extraordinary times, beggars cannot, surely, be choosers! Do these sisters ever work together? Or with their Mom, Kris, that New England Monarch of Mammaries? But--now the kicker--would I have to worry about any problems with drugs and thugs, in the incalls of these fine ladies?
    Lizzie definitely has dragons, and is extremely flaky. Terrible at following up. I can't remember the last time she had an ad.

  8. #16687

    Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-di-luca

    Couldn't find any info on her. Seems new or possibly rebranded also could be TGTBT. Anyone see her?

  9. #16686

    Well, now!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.
    I have the link to Melissa, but could you, or somebody, please provide a link for sister Lizzie? Actually, I do NOT like them skinny! However, in these turbulent, austere, upside-down, extraordinary times, beggars cannot, surely, be choosers! Do these sisters ever work together? Or with their Mom, Kris, that New England Monarch of Mammaries? But--now the kicker--would I have to worry about any problems with drugs and thugs, in the incalls of these fine ladies?

  10. #16685

  11. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.
    She's not into just BBBJ you'd have to catch her when business is slow.

  12. #16683
    Do you have a link to Lizzie's ad or can you pm me her contact info? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.
    .

  13. #16682
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.

  14. #16681

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    Hey guys, thanks in advance but just seeing if anyone has seen this chick?

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/630909020502

  15. #16680
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Melissa once, precovid, posted a review somewhere, but if she was closer to me, would be my go to, simply put, a funny girl and an absolute great fuck!
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape