Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16685

    Well, now!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.
    I have the link to Melissa, but could you, or somebody, please provide a link for sister Lizzie? Actually, I do NOT like them skinny! However, in these turbulent, austere, upside-down, extraordinary times, beggars cannot, surely, be choosers! Do these sisters ever work together? Or with their Mom, Kris, that New England Monarch of Mammaries? But--now the kicker--would I have to worry about any problems with drugs and thugs, in the incalls of these fine ladies?

  2. #16684

  3. #16683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.
    She's not into just BBBJ you'd have to catch her when business is slow.

  4. #16682
    Do you have a link to Lizzie's ad or can you pm me her contact info? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.
    .

  5. #16681
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.
    Her sister Lizzie is much better and super tight. DFK, BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJ W / S. Superb personality, just a fun girl all in all. Melissa is good too, but too much drama, talks alot but is into to DP action. Nothing is off limits with either. If you like them skinny with a wide thigh gap.

  6. #16680

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    Hey guys, thanks in advance but just seeing if anyone has seen this chick?

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/630909020502

  7. #16679
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Melissa once, precovid, posted a review somewhere, but if she was closer to me, would be my go to, simply put, a funny girl and an absolute great fuck!
    How is Melissa with DFK? And if I were to see her for just a BBBJ, what's the price range? Thanks.

  8. #16678

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's a junkie and always high. Good luck trying to see her. She's a ***** to get a hold of unless you got drugs.
    Thanks for all the public as well as private feedback on her, gents. From what I've learned, she's a hard pass as far as I'm concerned.

  9. #16677
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    She always posts in South Coast, also in them.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...y/408499946277
    I've only seen Melissa once, precovid, posted a review somewhere, but if she was closer to me, would be my go to, simply put, a funny girl and an absolute great fuck!

  10. #16676

    Bailey May

    Couldn't see Jasmine this week due to family issues. Tried this girl. She advertises on Tryst and Eros.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/providence/eros.htm

    First the good: Pics are accurate but a bit dated. Nice bolt-ons. Great body and tight pussy.

    The bad: Talks alot! No foreplay at all. No kissing, can't play with or suck the nipples (too sensitive), can touch pussy but no FIV. Tried to kiss her neck. Too ticklish.

    Gets right to business. Everything covered.

    Overall. Not worth the asking donation.

  11. #16675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm dense, but who's Brandon? Unless you mean the Brandon that everybody is telling, these days, "Lets Go".

    Anyway, I'd like to know more about this Melanie. This one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/46137439

    I've heard she fucks raw. But what is the state of her health--meaning is she a junkie? And / or is she in any obvious way associated with unsavory pimp daddy thugs? Seriously, the ad pics look great. But if I go and see her, is that what would really open the door?
    Yes she's a junkie and always high. Good luck trying to see her. She's a ***** to get a hold of unless you got drugs.

  12. #16674

    "Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end. "

    " when my cock and balls and brain were two decades younger. " Amen, KOF.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    The only time I WILLINGLY chose to wear a rubber (when I still used them, occassionally, almost two decades ago) was with an incredibly cute 19 year old Japanese girl in the Yokohama window girls strip. It was the worst stench from a cunnt I've ever experienced. Even the girl knew she stunk like a week-old dead mackeral. Today, I woud have just walked. I used to put up with a lot of insane shit in those days, when my cock and balls and brain were two decades younger.

  13. #16673

    That is her

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm dense, but who's Brandon? Unless you mean the Brandon that everybody is telling, these days, "Lets Go".

    Anyway, I'd like to know more about this Melanie. This one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/46137439

    I've heard she fucks raw. But what is the state of her health--meaning is she a junkie? And / or is she in any obvious way associated with unsavory pimp daddy thugs? Seriously, the ad pics look great. But if I go and see her, is that what would really open the door?
    That's who has always open the door for me. Brandon is her bf as I understand. She was hosting when he was in prison. Seems she is doing oc and cardates. Curious if anyone has seen her recently.

  14. #16672

    Melanie?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Melanie recently. Last four 4376. Stg ad. Still don't know how to cut and paste successfully. Seems I have been blacklisted since Brandon got out of jail.
    Maybe I'm dense, but who's Brandon? Unless you mean the Brandon that everybody is telling, these days, "Lets Go".

    Anyway, I'd like to know more about this Melanie. This one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/46137439

    I've heard she fucks raw. But what is the state of her health--meaning is she a junkie? And / or is she in any obvious way associated with unsavory pimp daddy thugs? Seriously, the ad pics look great. But if I go and see her, is that what would really open the door?

  15. #16671
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Melanie recently. Last four 4376. Stg ad. Still don't know how to cut and paste successfully. Seems I have been blacklisted since Brandon got out of jail.
    Same here with Melanie, I saw her a couple months back about 2-3 times. She had cleaned up a little & was in an ok hotel. Had 3 good times plowing her tight little ass, she doesn't seem into but she takes it all with no complaints. Last time I saw I pulled out her ass & finished down her throat, good times. She hasn't answered any of my text the last month or so assuming she blocked me or something. I'm tempted to grab a burner phone but she's just not really worth the trouble LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape