Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24998

    Rose Marie

    So I made my visit to the red-head. Lots of info on her hear lately, but I'll add my 2-cents. Communication was perfect and everything went exactly on time. Having never been to that hotel before, it took me a couple of extra minutes to find it once I parked, but we texted so she knew what was up.

    I had a nice GFE-style visit. She was so immediately comfortable so that made it easy to get into it. Unlike some, she wasn't in a hurry to get past just making out to get it over with, so I took my time before the final acts. Other pluses were that the room was perfectly clean with no smell at all. She does smoke some outside, but there was absolutely no smell in the room or on my clothes, but you might bring a mint is you have an SO that may detect it on your breath. She's young, but was playing some great classic 60's-80's rock during the visit. Afterwards, we laid around and chatted and told a couple of jokes. Good time. Honestly, I usually shrug when people say "she looks better than her pictures", but I think that is the case here for me.

    Overall, I will definitely repeat. As reported, it is $$/ hhr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81205856

  2. #24997

    No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/828139083994

    I had fun with this one. Everything was covered and I was a little rushed. She is thick but that's how I like them.

    Paid $. 2.

    Stay safe.
    Glad you had fun. Drove out to Commerce Rd last week. I text her I am about to leave tired of waiting, She text me back I am soory I was in the bathroom. Text me the room number before I could get out my vechile she texted back saying she can't do it. I wasn't about to take a chance knocing on the door coulld have been the wrong room. She has mixed reviews on here. I guess that was a good space trip to the bathroom. Cool it worked out for you.

  3. #24996

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....hmond/79834858

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/015535330887

    I don't have one for Jessica but you can inbox me if you want her number.
    Can you inbox me too please?

  4. #24995

    Late review

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/828139083994

    I had fun with this one. Everything was covered and I was a little rushed. She is thick but that's how I like them.

    Paid $. 2.

    Stay safe.

  5. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowApproach  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad for these ladies? I've really just been hunting down a steady BJ partner. That's really all I want these days.
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....hmond/79834858

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/015535330887

    I don't have one for Jessica but you can inbox me if you want her number.

  6. #24993
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Emily / Stella.

    She cashed and dashed me a week ago but I contacted her from another number and made an appointment for car visit at her crib. Once I got the address I told her what she did to me. She responded by saying I'm sorry and come over and I'll make it up to me. That she did! She gave head like she really enjoyed it and the kitty was nice and wet. Pulled of bag and she sucked me until she got it all. Damage was the $80 she stole from me originally.

    Tessa.

    She stays in an Rv park off of rt 1. Communication was easy and set up was easy as well. Just wanted BBBJ cim car visit. She offered for me to come in but I decided for car visit. I'll give her a 7 out of 10 l. She took her time and worked it well.

    Damage was $60.

    Jessica.

    Was staying at a hotel on Midlo but I meet her for car visits off of rt1.

    Anything you want is available for $40. So if you're on a budget she's yo gal.
    Do you have an ad for these ladies? I've really just been hunting down a steady BJ partner. That's really all I want these days.

  7. #24992

    Three Reviews

    Emily / Stella.

    She cashed and dashed me a week ago but I contacted her from another number and made an appointment for car visit at her crib. Once I got the address I told her what she did to me. She responded by saying I'm sorry and come over and I'll make it up to me. That she did! She gave head like she really enjoyed it and the kitty was nice and wet. Pulled of bag and she sucked me until she got it all. Damage was the $80 she stole from me originally.

    Tessa.

    She stays in an Rv park off of rt 1. Communication was easy and set up was easy as well. Just wanted BBBJ cim car visit. She offered for me to come in but I decided for car visit. I'll give her a 7 out of 10 l. She took her time and worked it well.

    Damage was $60.

    Jessica.

    Was staying at a hotel on Midlo but I meet her for car visits off of rt1.

    Anything you want is available for $40. So if you're on a budget she's yo gal.

  8. #24991

    Taryn

    Hey Taryn contacted me and said she left her phone in a members car & all her contact Information is in that phone. So whom ever you are contact me & I'll give you a # to get in contact with her. Shed certainly appreciate it. Thanks She said member was driving a white car & this was about appropriately 1 hour ago. Thanks.

  9. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #24989

    Lola

    Ok. Anyone heard from Ol Head doctor. Seems she gone dark again. I kno last we met was at MK.

  11. #24988

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    There must be a mistake, you forgot to mention how Foxy immediately contacted you to say sorry about that and hey come get your money since you didn't get any service? Right?

    Yeah I'm being tongue in cheek but this is what makes me laugh at guys who be like she so sweet please treat her right. Laughable.
    That's great. That is almost exactly what happened. Never mentioned giving anything back but was definitely going to make things right next time. Yeah I'm done there.

  12. #24987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    "Emily" or "Stella"

    Quote Originally Posted by CoveredComrade  [View Original Post]
    Howdy, new to the game but been reading and lurking here for a few months as research. Found this ad which says Midlo but she says Atlee area. She offered car QV at her house which seems out of place and weird to me. But it's right near me which would be easy. Anyone familiar? I didn't get a name and the ad doesn't list one. Phone number didn't find any reviews. If I missed it somehow my apologies. I appreciate it, will be posting adventures good and bad soon. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/847857991798
    This is the provider recently discussed by me and others: no dt, car date only, has cash & dashed on some but delivered a good experience for others (if expensive for car date only) and threatened me with violence for some imagined slight but to her "credit" no violence ever occurred. I enjoyed banging her and her sister / best friend / roommate whoever she was when she 1st appeared but these days I'm staying away. Too erratic for me.

  13. #24986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    There must be a mistake, you forgot to mention how Foxy immediately contacted you to say sorry about that and hey come get your money since you didn't get any service? Right?

    Yeah I'm being tongue in cheek but this is what makes me laugh at guys who be like she so sweet please treat her right. Laughable.
    Yup and guarantee and some other guy is gunna give it a go. We have continually posted about bad providers yet they continue to go. Yea you may get service 9 out of 10 but that one time she will rob you. Fuck that. There are risks in this game but I'll be damned if I'm going to purposely put myself in situations. Be safe why'all.

  14. #24985

    Newbie needs help

    Howdy, new to the game but been reading and lurking here for a few months as research. Found this ad which says Midlo but she says Atlee area. She offered car QV at her house which seems out of place and weird to me. But it's right near me which would be easy. Anyone familiar? I didn't get a name and the ad doesn't list one. Phone number didn't find any reviews. If I missed it somehow my apologies. I appreciate it, will be posting adventures good and bad soon. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/847857991798

  15. #24984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same girl "Emily" or "Stella" who has been reported here as having pulled a couple cash and dash dates lately and a few months ago threatened to send her "peoples" to my house because she thought I had done her wrong somehow. They never came by. She was great fun when she first got in the game and she REALLY likes a rough fuck but she's never been able to dt and is more erratic than I'm looking these days. Glad you had fun, keep an eye out.
    I took the chance of seeing her, and she doesn't cash and dash anymore (unless him and I are just special). No dt as he said, but she can really work it. $80 isn't bad but for that price you can see Staxx so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape