Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8723
-
05-12-22 07:56 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 3292nd time ghosted
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/850829604089
Tried one last time to get to see Jenny, because first time she just straight ghosted me after telling me her ETA. This time, call her, set it up. Great be there in an hour. 1 hour goes by, I text. Update? Nothing. 2, 3,4,5 SIX hours go by she responds with hey, fell asleep. Want me to come now?
Nope. I typically listen to the reviews, but she's got so much mixed shit I decided to try it but now I no longer feel the need. Probably dodged a bullet.
-
05-11-22 06:55 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 243Sw
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/700830719604
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 06:50 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 129Need a motel
Anyone have a good suggestion for a motel to meet up with someone in the Bridgeport / Milford area?
-
05-10-22 19:04 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 5229Cassie avoid ripoff
Pics for future reference.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-10-22 18:58 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 746Stay Away
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/859908032769
She is a total waste and a rip off artist. One of those that stays in the bathroom saying she is getting ready when she's just waiting for you to leave. I made some rookie mistakes that I know better than to do but the little head was doing the thinking. Just cause I made a mistake doesn't mean you should.
-
05-09-22 20:07 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 181Incase links go dead ROXY
Same links both are using and same alias
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 15:58 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 121I thought about checking her out today but noticed on STG that there's two different ads for her, one with the blond you posted and one with a brunette that looks like a completely different girl both claiming to be Roxy and back. Big red flag for me! I'll be interested to see if anyone else has tried.
Originally Posted by BlueyesBluskys
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:46 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 40I agree completely!
She does has amazing tits! BBBJ right on point. Great personality.
Originally Posted by GMen1008
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 00:50 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 132Roxy Milford
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/377188126199
Anyone pull the trigger on this one? Please report back if you do, thanks.
-
05-08-22 16:27 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies
[View Original Post]
I took her for a spin a few years ago, Htfd. GFE+. Would have repeated but distance is an issue as she's based near New Haven.
Originally Posted by Stvez
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 15:47 #4978Regular Member

Posts: 15Bumble bee
Visited her after reaching out a few times, finally got together last night for an HR visit. Head game was on point, BBBJ highly recommend, pretty pussy. Definitely shy at first but once she gets comfortable she's fun and enjoys sex Room was clean. Definitely likes it doggy style as reported. Being nice will get you a long ways with her. She's thick with amazing tits. Doesn't seem like she's Would see again when in the area.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/913583224203
-
05-08-22 13:32 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 376Not Bad
I had her visit me at Mohegan Sun when I was doing an overnight a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by Stvez
[View Original Post]
She was a little strange, and had a few phrases she said over and over – like if I was playing with one tit, she would say something about needing to pay attention to the other one as well. I don't know whether she was nervous or if that is just her personality.
Her body was pretty nice and she was very cooperative.
Nice kisser and tried to please.
I had a good time.
Never tried again because her quirks rubbed me the wrong way.
If you are looking for a clean, cooperative, attractive and lucid MILF, go for it.
Wish she didn't have those quirks because I liked her body quite a bit. Although her current ad shows that she has gained a few pounds.
-
05-08-22 05:20 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 2147That is because you aren't using the other ad. LOL. Just to funny.
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
05-07-22 19:43 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 5229It's silly for her to run and to just say, "check my other ad".
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-07-22 19:40 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 243No name
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/796174074018
Anyone have any info? Tried several times to chat no luck.









Reply With Quote






