Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 157 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Tiger Spa Gone. Ooomf

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on the 10 pm news that Tiger Spa was raided and shut down with one arrest. Looks like some soccer Mon. Had a problem with their husband being able to come home happy.
    Saw this news when I was out on vacation LOL. Shut down permanently it seems. Oh well. These Asians need to open up an apartment like the Latina spas and offer FS. No point of using an establishment in my opinion. Tiger is gone. Other places will sprout as it's the nature of the game if there is an incentive to do so though.

  2. #1699

    Sunset Massage business license revoked


  3. #1698
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this had anything to do with "the Game". Just a pimp, hoeser, thug dispute gone wrong. So, where was your review on her? I actually saw her ilk in that infamous hotel in Union City (Garden Inn) 3 years ago. I was going to see another chic and this chic passed by me telling me that the chic I was going to see was in such and such room. I went into the room, but made an excuse to get the hell out of dodge as I wasn't feeling the environment. Typical thug knee grows hanging around the staircase when I left too.

    That chic was all over them grimey ass hotels hanging around grimey people. Shit like that was bound to happen. One of her own goon / thig friends killed her. I actually read in another comment that she was trying to finesse the dude out of money. That's why he killed her. I think.
    This. Slime interacts with slime, then shit gets dangerous. Nothing to do with mongering.

  4. #1697
    I thought I had wrote one back after I saw her. But saw her at the hotel across from the garden inn, country inn.

    But if what your saying is why she was shot, well guess actions catch up to someone sooner or later.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this had anything to do with "the Game". Just a pimp, hoeser, thug dispute gone wrong. So, where was your review on her? I actually saw her ilk in that infamous hotel in Union City (Garden Inn) 3 years ago. I was going to see another chic and this chic passed by me telling me that the chic I was going to see was in such and such room. I went into the room, but made an excuse to get the hell out of dodge as I wasn't feeling the environment. Typical thug knee grows hanging around the staircase when I left too.

    That chic was all over them grimey ass hotels hanging around grimey people. Shit like that was bound to happen. One of her own goon / thig friends killed her. I actually read in another comment that she was trying to finesse the dude out of money. That's why he killed her. I think.

  5. #1696

    Hmm

    I don't think this had anything to do with "the Game". Just a pimp, hoeser, thug dispute gone wrong. So, where was your review on her? I actually saw her ilk in that infamous hotel in Union City (Garden Inn) 3 years ago. I was going to see another chic and this chic passed by me telling me that the chic I was going to see was in such and such room. I went into the room, but made an excuse to get the hell out of dodge as I wasn't feeling the environment. Typical thug knee grows hanging around the staircase when I left too.

    That chic was all over them grimey ass hotels hanging around grimey people. Shit like that was bound to happen. One of her own goon / thig friends killed her. I actually read in another comment that she was trying to finesse the dude out of money. That's why he killed her. I think.

  6. #1695

    Always remember it's a dangerous game


  7. #1694
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe217  [View Original Post]
    At least my favorite spot is in sandy springs. Well address listed as atlanta so. I'm not worried for the time being.
    Sandy Springs may be safe but I worry that spillage could occur in Sandy Springs and / or Marietta if the political ramifications are effective.

  8. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I watched the entire segment about the parlor issue. Looks like the Roswell PD is going to execute a blitzkrieg soon and shut down every CAMP offering extras. One citizen asked if they'd go after customers. The police chief replied that if the owner or offended party complained, they could sign a citizen's arrest document and LE would pursue it. Yeah right.

    1) Who the fuck is going to hang around long enough for LE to show up after a request for illicit services is denied? 2) How is the masseuse going to know the customer's full name? 3) Even if an arrest is made, it's not likely any charges would stick as it's a "he said, she said" situation.

    Get your balls drained in Roswell soon, fellas. The shit is going to hit the fan and Roswell is going the way of Johns Creek.
    At least my favorite spot is in sandy springs. Well address listed as atlanta so. I'm not worried for the time being.

  9. #1692
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    For those that want to view the council ordinance reading and discussion of the ordinance change (starts at about 1:11 of the video).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39LWakmzTIM
    I watched the entire segment about the parlor issue. Looks like the Roswell PD is going to execute a blitzkrieg soon and shut down every CAMP offering extras. One citizen asked if they'd go after customers. The police chief replied that if the owner or offended party complained, they could sign a citizen's arrest document and LE would pursue it. Yeah right.

    1) Who the fuck is going to hang around long enough for LE to show up after a request for illicit services is denied? 2) How is the masseuse going to know the customer's full name? 3) Even if an arrest is made, it's not likely any charges would stick as it's a "he said, she said" situation.

    Get your balls drained in Roswell soon, fellas. The shit is going to hit the fan and Roswell is going the way of Johns Creek.

  10. #1691

    Roswell Massage Ordinance

    For those that want to view the council ordinance reading and discussion of the ordinance change (starts at about 1:11 of the video).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39LWakmzTIM

  11. #1690

    2nd reading and voting last night

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring the to the vote that took place on 4/26/2022 or has there been additional votes? Here is a link to the 4/26 vote:

    https://www.appenmedia.com/alpharett...52ba903ab.html
    Yes, meeting last night and they voted yes.

    The chief of police spoke to, said they know where all of these Shops are.

  12. #1689

    Roswell Legal Change

    Quote Originally Posted by CampGuy  [View Original Post]
    The city of Roswell voted yes on section 4 of the city ordinance for massage businesses to t require all therapist to have a permit and Georgia massage license.

    I know the Roswell AMP world will change over time but wonder if anyone knows when they start enforcing this.

    I could not find any reference if they allow a grace period, or it takes affect when the business license is renewed etc.

    They probably have to communicate this to the owners, they cannot just rock up there this morning and start checking for permits.

    What city is next? Forsyth already implemented this, John's Creek, Alpharetta.
    Are you referring the to the vote that took place on 4/26/2022 or has there been additional votes? Here is a link to the 4/26 vote:

    https://www.appenmedia.com/alpharett...52ba903ab.html

  13. #1688

    Roswell. City voted Yes on massage ordinance change

    The city of Roswell voted yes on section 4 of the city ordinance for massage businesses to t require all therapist to have a permit and Georgia massage license.

    I know the Roswell AMP world will change over time but wonder if anyone knows when they start enforcing this.

    I could not find any reference if they allow a grace period, or it takes affect when the business license is renewed etc.

    They probably have to communicate this to the owners, they cannot just rock up there this morning and start checking for permits.

    What city is next? Forsyth already implemented this, John's Creek, Alpharetta.

  14. #1687

    Maybe.

    Maybe someone left a bag of donuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising through Candler this morning on the way to see some family and noticed that I was close by one of the girls I wanted to see. I pulled up her ad and gave her a call. She was staying at the notel near the Gulf. There was literally ten cop cars and a few unmarked cars in the parking lot. I noticed that the notel parking lot they were in was a little bare and frankly its always always full of cars. I think it might have just been a show of force and they ran most of everybody off from the night before or maybe getting ready to set up a sting. Least to say I didn't go so my provider. I bounced. Not sure exactly what they had in mind. She texted me later and said somebody was killed over there. It looked more like a "powwow" of LE strategizing on enforcing a warrant of cleaning up and area. It looked no different than how it looked when Victor Hill used to run up on Tara Blvd hotel hard. Be careful gents. I generally try to avoid providers in high traffic drug hotels, the rates are cheaper but you know why. Been scouring the new outlets to see if anything adds up with the massive LEO presence. Happy Mongering Gents.

  15. #1686

    Gulf Inn. Candler

    I was cruising through Candler this morning on the way to see some family and noticed that I was close by one of the girls I wanted to see. I pulled up her ad and gave her a call. She was staying at the notel near the Gulf. There was literally ten cop cars and a few unmarked cars in the parking lot. I noticed that the notel parking lot they were in was a little bare and frankly its always always full of cars. I think it might have just been a show of force and they ran most of everybody off from the night before or maybe getting ready to set up a sting. Least to say I didn't go so my provider. I bounced. Not sure exactly what they had in mind. She texted me later and said somebody was killed over there. It looked more like a "powwow" of LE strategizing on enforcing a warrant of cleaning up and area. It looked no different than how it looked when Victor Hill used to run up on Tara Blvd hotel hard. Be careful gents. I generally try to avoid providers in high traffic drug hotels, the rates are cheaper but you know why. Been scouring the new outlets to see if anything adds up with the massive LEO presence. Happy Mongering Gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape