Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 24545
-
05-10-22 10:16 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 423Lily gumdrop
Anyone see her before? I've seen her post before but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted a gumjob haha https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81310696.
-
05-09-22 21:23 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 346Hmmm.
Kinda like what I see. Maybe a little risky. Like the discretion proposition. Don't use email for communication tho. If anyone makes contact. Pass it on that others are interested if you can share digits.
Originally Posted by CroftonCyber
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
05-09-22 17:39 #14013Regular Member

Posts: 6Lots of crack. I saw her a few years ago. Hit her up a couple months ago, I had to run it was so bad.
Originally Posted by Justin7
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 17:36 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 197To each its own
Had a visit with faith. I too. Have been waiting to see her, for she stays in d. C. And v. A most of the time. Set up was easy. $$ 4 half. Was cool enough. Pretty face. But the pics are her like 40 pounds or more lighter. She's gained weight. If your expecting the pics. Your going to be in for a rude surprise. If the extra weight doesn't bother you. I'd give it a shot. I just was looking for the girl in the pics was all. Not her and her sis.
-
05-09-22 13:23 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 74Roxy's sister
Last time I saw her she told me she was quitting when her dude got out of jail so I guess they got their happily ever after.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 13:20 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 74Anna maybe
I don't recall her name. Angela, Anna or something like that. She was shorter than Roxy and they claimed to be sisters. She was thick like Roxy and the service was just as rushed if not more. I think someone posted a video of a negative encounter with her on hear awhile back.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:51 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 50Tori Love
Any you guys know what happened to Tori Love? Used to love seeing her.
-
05-09-22 10:08 #14008Senior Member

Posts: 31Strawberry Blonde
Anyone seen her yet?
https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...b/543943316234
-
05-09-22 08:51 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 1043Didn't she used to work with Blue?
Is this the same Karmen that worked together with Blue. They used to work out of the same house. I recognize her because she never smiles because of her teeth. They are messed up. Definitely cover up to not get your shit scraped.
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
05-09-22 05:42 #14006Regular Member

Posts: 19Raven ads are back
I looked at other people posting that she's out of the game cause she got marry, but I just came across with her ad just now. Idk if the ad is legit, but I'm just trying to get everyone's attention.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81215418
-
05-08-22 23:10 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 2270Tiane
https://travelingbrazilians.escortbo...el-tiane-56977
I met up with this fitness model from Brazil. She was amazing. She'll be back in the summer.
-
05-08-22 22:28 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 1626Those pics are there from pre pandemic years. I hope she is still hosting from her home in owings mill area.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 21:02 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 212Purring Kitty. Accurate pics?
Saw her a couple of years ago and she looked good. Another reviewer said that she doesn't look like her pics anymore but saw pics she had of herself on the wall from a while back. Are the pics accurate? I'd repeat because it was good service and (back then) she was doing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 17:26 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 186Purring Kitty
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...c/484593701673
Dreamt of this young lady on Friday morning after being ghosted for a 10:30 appt with Bree in Pikesville. Nice girl, good comms, but smoky room. Covered BJ wasn't too bad but her kitty was tight. She got the job done but will probably not repeat due to CBJ. All in all a nice morning though.
Matt.
-
05-08-22 14:41 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 101Peaches
Been trying to get ahold of her with both numbers no response for two days. Anyone know what exactly happened to her?









Reply With Quote






