Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 1852 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18041

    Doubt that

    [Deleted by Admin]e their rates all the time.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #18040

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC  [View Original Post]
    Great news for you all. Fiona has returned. I saw her last night and she's just as wonderful as ever. She told me she's planning a trip to Raleigh next weekend. She's thinking about Thurs thru Sat. If you decide to see her, please treat her right. You can PM me for her number.
    Are you referring to Fiona Ender, from Fayetteville? If so, I would appreciate the number if it changed.

  3. #18039

    Bks

    See a few of their girls in a certain time period. For example: 2 or 3 girls in six months, give or take. I travel, so they are a good option for me up in the DC area as it seems somewhat limited in Raleigh since Covid. Hope this helps and makes somewhat sense. Any other VIP BKS peeps feel free to chime in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, what is required to obtain VIP status?

  4. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    It is accurate. I'm sure others that are VIP with BKS will agree. Or maybe I am just one of the lucky ones that have VIP rates grandfathered. Just like different access to certain areas of their website.
    Interesting, what is required to obtain VIP status?

  5. #18037

  6. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I doubt you seen her for 200. She will not see you for less than 300.
    Sorry I posted wrong call it a newbie mistake. I meant to type $$.

  7. #18035

    Mmmm doubt it

    I doubt you seen her for 200. She will not see you for less than 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortFinder10  [View Original Post]
    Very long time lurker here but decided I would start dropping reviews because I am trying to get Noa's new contact info.

    Saw Havana a couple weeks ago for an hour $$ Multiple positions and allows multiple shots. She is very friendly and may not be around for much longer.

    8/10 face.

    9/10 body.

    10/10 service.

    https://tryst.link/escort/havanna

  8. #18034

    Chanel

    Saw Chanel a month ago she seems to alternate from Raleigh and Greenville. She is the one in the pics and looks better in person. 120 qv, 180 hhr, 260 hr and 60 recording. No signs of demons and she is a college student. She may have a handler but I'm not 100% sure about that. Would repeat whenever she is around.

    10/10 body.

    8/10 service.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/314960022157

  9. #18033

    Chanel

    Saw Chanel a month ago she seems to alternate from Raleigh and Greenville. She is the one in the pics and looks better in person. 120 qv, 180 hhr, 260 hr and 60 recording. No signs of demons and she is a college student. She may have a handler but I'm not 100% sure about that. Would repeat whenever she is around.

    10/10 body.

    8/10 service.

  10. #18032

    Havana

    Very long time lurker here but decided I would start dropping reviews because I am trying to get Noa's new contact info.

    Saw Havana a couple weeks ago for an hour $$ Multiple positions and allows multiple shots. She is very friendly and may not be around for much longer.

    8/10 face.

    9/10 body.

    10/10 service.

    https://tryst.link/escort/havanna

  11. #18031
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghagens4  [View Original Post]
    What is BKS?
    Bestknownsecrets.net

  12. #18030
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghagens4  [View Original Post]
    What is BKS?
    A ripoff site called Best Known Secrets. Girls with GPS post there.

  13. #18029

    Fiona is back

    Great news for you all. Fiona has returned. I saw her last night and she's just as wonderful as ever. She told me she's planning a trip to Raleigh next weekend. She's thinking about Thurs thru Sat. If you decide to see her, please treat her right. You can PM me for her number.

  14. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Are there anymore 60 even if it's just BBBJ? Not trying to find a super model, just trying to bust a nut.
    This one might do the trick for you.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/457173461461

    I dreamt of a pretty good and slow BBBJ with her. You may smell like smoke afterwards though.

  15. #18027

    What is BKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Once you become a VIP member with BKS, you get those rates.
    What is BKS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape