Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15757

    Stephanie again

    I forgot to include links of "Stephanie" although I see that she has clearly changed her name to "Sexy Stacey" now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...rning/46109880

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...kpage/46109881

  2. #15756

    Stephanie

    On April 6 of 2019, I had a bad dream of Stephanie. I stopped by on my lunch break for a qv for $. Communication was easy and went well. I even followed up on the day of and one hour before and confirmed. Once I got there, she did not answer the door and stopped responding to texts. Long story short: she ghosted me and I had to ask for a refund. I decided that she was a huge waste of time and a major disappointment.

  3. #15755

    I am legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    She's fine. Alleged bed bug problem was reported years ago once. It was brought up repeatedly since but no real reports since if I remember correctly. She's real, she likes to fuck. Not a bad candidate IMO if you are new to the hobby.

    You are not getting any help for UTR Danielle until you prove yourself not a cop or a weirdo. Go out and have some fun and report its details so that we know you really met her. Good luck!
    Rex,

    Thank you for sharing the info and what I assume is your experience with her. Sir, I want to clarify that I am not new to the hobby. While it is obvious that I am a newly registered member here I have been a very long time lurker. In fact, I just went back and took several, several screenshots of my past dreams. I have decided to share my past experiences here. This should help prove that I am 100% not LEO or a weirdo. If you or anyone wants to see the screenshots that I took of my past dreams, I am more than happy to share them with anyone.

    Thank you for your time.

    TH.

  4. #15754
    I remember when she first came out on the scene and she was actually fun to bang. I guess her man was in the back room but he heard me put it in and bang her pooper for a good hour. It's sad that she let that douchebag control her life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    Raina is back. She's going by the name Rena. She has a lot of bad reviews, not sure if she's been put into the hall of shame. If you see her DO NOT pay upfront. She has also gone by the names Jenna, haylee & currently Rena. Probably missing some aliases.
    She is also much older than 39 Id say 50s
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/683314540181

  5. #15753
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    You are not getting any help for UTR Danielle until you prove yourself not a cop or a weirdo.
    Rex,

    I am 100% confident by proving that I am not LEO or a weirdo be it here or to Danielle.

  6. #15752

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyhunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I asked about Danielle and I am also possibly interested in this one. Maybe. I have done some research and I do not think I quite trust this one. I think she used to go by the name Emily and has had reports of bed bugs? Is this still a concern? Now, I would love to see Danielle as reports are positive but Emily? Man I do not know. I would much rather see someone of great quality. Thank you for your time.

    TH.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/760332490360

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/097901241261
    3 posts below yours is a very positive review of Danielle. As a newbie with 3 posts it's best to go see her and report your visit here in order to gain some cred when asking questions about who to see. We were all new once, but that's the best way to get your questions answered. You must first give to receive.

  7. #15751
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyhunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I asked about Danielle and I am also possibly interested in this one. Maybe. I have done some research and I do not think I quite trust this one. I think she used to go by the name Emily and has had reports of bed bugs? Is this still a concern? Now, I would love to see Danielle as reports are positive but Emily? Man I do not know. I would much rather see someone of great quality. Thank you for your time.

    TH.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/760332490360

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/097901241261
    She's fine. Alleged bed bug problem was reported years ago once. It was brought up repeatedly since but no real reports since if I remember correctly. She's real, she likes to fuck. Not a bad candidate IMO if you are new to the hobby.

    You are not getting any help for UTR Danielle until you prove yourself not a cop or a weirdo. Go out and have some fun and report its details so that we know you really met her. Good luck!

  8. #15750

    Raina is back beware

    Raina is back. She's going by the name Rena. She has a lot of bad reviews, not sure if she's been put into the hall of shame. If you see her DO NOT pay upfront. She has also gone by the names Jenna, haylee & currently Rena. Probably missing some aliases.
    She is also much older than 39… I’d say 50’s
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/683314540181

  9. #15749

    Lauren or jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    Who's better? Pm me if you like thanks.
    Jiggle is better. But she double the price. Lauren has a a little trick she'll do.

  10. #15748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Ashley

    Saw Ashley in the Moraine area. Older reports are accurate, so probably don't need too much detail. She is still in excellent form as far as I could tell. Looked great and was fresh when I arrived. Asked for the going rate which I agree to. I would recommend.

  11. #15747
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Maybe too cordial? She probably thought you were a cop.
    So. Being nice and polite is a bad thing? What the fuck.

  12. #15746

    Sb

    Gents,

    Do you use SB? If yes, I am also trying to be able to connect with this beauty. Link is below. It looks like she sent the first message but I am not sure if that was legit her or automated or something else. I have tried sending two messages and boosted both messages to no avail. If you have dreamed of her, this is another big boobed beauty that I would love to bury my face in. LOL. Could you possibly help me connect with her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5e9bc8ad4b518e

    Thank you for your time.

    TH.

  13. #15745

    Ready to satisfy

    Gents,

    I asked about Danielle and I am also possibly interested in this one. Maybe. I have done some research and I do not think I quite trust this one. I think she used to go by the name Emily and has had reports of bed bugs? Is this still a concern? Now, I would love to see Danielle as reports are positive but Emily? Man I do not know. I would much rather see someone of great quality. Thank you for your time.

    TH.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/760332490360

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/097901241261

  14. #15744

    Big boobs adventures

    Gents,

    I am looking for some adventures with beautiful, big, huge boobs. I keep seeing the name Danielle and she sounds like quite the treat. I would absolutely love to see her. Would you be willing to help me introduce myself to her? Thank you for your time.

    TH.

  15. #15743

    Cait

    Cait had asked me to make a post for her as she is currently unable to post but is taking appointments tonight until 11 pm.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...9/060156942814

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape