Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 468 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowj  [View Original Post]
    What are the lapdance prices in Tampa? I see some posts mentioning 3 for 60. Are there clubs with straight-up $20 dances?
    Not anymore from the clubs I have been too. 25 seems the norm and go up from there.

  2. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    If you are making 20 k a month and banging the trash that gets reviewed on this forum, you're doing it wrong. Just saying.
    We were talking about someone (regardless of wealth) paying $350 for just one CBJ and you're questioning a rich guy for (in your view) essentially "slumming it" with his $2k/month budget? Which is even more fucked up? Just saying.

  3. #5633
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #5632

    Lapdance prices

    What are the lapdance prices in Tampa? I see some posts mentioning 3 for 60. Are there clubs with straight-up $20 dances?

  5. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware cheaper pussy can be had. I can hit up Clearwater Kim or Laceyy and get FS for 160-300. I visit the strip clubs because it's window shopping and sometimes you see new things you want to sample. The girl looked like Giselle Blanco and I was going to find out how far she would go in the private room. Don't worry about my money. I make plenty.

    I clearly stated I would not repeat due to the high price. Some people with money may actually appreciate the report. You on the other hand should have just kept scrolling and looking for deals. Without whining about other people's funds and "GPS. " Just know that you're not going to put the GC out of business with your boycott. Nor am I raising everyone the rates for everyone else.
    Nowhere did I state or even suggest a boycott of GC in order to put them out of business, but if that is how you wish to reframe my argument to make yourself feel better about overspending, have a ball. Better yet, have two of them. Because that's what it takes to get what you want with some of these girls.

    I also don't scroll "looking for deals" lmao. I spend approx. 10% of my monthly income on the hobby, which amounts to roughly 2 K / month. So, no I'm not one of those broke young cheapies, but when guys start spoiling girls with 4 bills for CBJs that inflation trickles down eventually. It is completely unnecessary if you practice some level of "game" with strippers because most strippers at clubs like GC are DTF anyway. The cold heartless hustlers among them are negotiable, but the common naive stripper types can almost always be gamed-- You negotiate with escorts not strippers! At least that is my experience.

    I will fly down to Tampa in a couple weeks and let you know how it goes, perhaps I will meet the girl you are talking about and take back everything I've said, or more likely, if she's hot, I will end up banging her for much less than 3. 5.

  6. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 350 for a CBJ? If you're making 500 K / yr I would say fine, but I'm guessing you're not anywhere close because most men that are making that kind of money know the value of money and don't burn it. It's no wonder you have this growing epidemic of girls with GPS. 350 can get you an hour of FS or even BBFS with girls who rate '8' or higher--not at the place you went to however, and the more guys who do this the more it ensures places like GC crash and burn in the long run.
    I'm well aware cheaper pussy can be had. I can hit up Clearwater Kim or Laceyy and get FS for 160-300. I visit the strip clubs because it's window shopping and sometimes you see new things you want to sample. The girl looked like Giselle Blanco and I was going to find out how far she would go in the private room. Don't worry about my money. I make plenty.

    I clearly stated I would not repeat due to the high price. Some people with money may actually appreciate the report. You on the other hand should have just kept scrolling and looking for deals. Without whining about other people's funds and "GPS. " Just know that you're not going to put the GC out of business with your boycott. Nor am I raising everyone the rates for everyone else.

  7. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkChaser  [View Original Post]
    I guess your definition of overweight is someone who isn't anoxeric. I was there last night and they were 15 girls working. Only 1 of them I would call overweight. And not sloppy overweight but just really thick with a small belly. I guess the only club that would be to your liking would be Mons Venus.
    Sorry that my comment offended you. I like them thick as well (just not fat) - but I haven't been on a Saturday night. Looks like that's the time to go.

  8. #5628

    Ys

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    This place is definitely hit or miss. First couple times I went there, it was awesome. Saw the girl I liked, negotiated type of 'dance' I wanted and was not disappointed. Since then, it's been different. Slim pickings ever since. All I see are a bunch of overweight girls that wouldn't even get a second look outside the club glued to their phones.
    I guess your definition of overweight is someone who isn't anoxeric. I was there last night and they were 15 girls working. Only 1 of them I would call overweight. And not sloppy overweight but just really thick with a small belly. I guess the only club that would be to your liking would be Mons Venus.

  9. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by YS after a business meeting in Ybor, just to find out what it was about. This is 9 o'clock on a Friday night, and there is nobody in there. It doesn't stop them from charging 20 at the door, and a minimum of one drink. Given that bottled water cost six dollars, and there is no alcohol. Why not just put that on the door charge?

    So this tall drink of Colombian sits down next to me, and offers to spend some time. We go over some price lists, none of which makes sense to me. A private dancing booth cost 10 bucks for the house and 60 for three songs, but there is virtually no touching. It's all about getting into the VIP room, which costs minimum 125 for the house and some serious scratch for the girl. I did a quick private dance with the girl, and for some reason I feel bad that there's nobody in there, and she is cute enough. There's no way I'm paying that kind of money for and if he VIP room. And this is easily 2 to 3 times the cost of an AMP, and certainly less than a high class guarantee on tryst. I haven't been to a strip club in 20 years, and now I remember why.

    Maybe it's just not my bag.
    This place is definitely hit or miss. First couple times I went there, it was awesome. Saw the girl I liked, negotiated type of 'dance' I wanted and was not disappointed. Since then, it's been different. Slim pickings ever since. All I see are a bunch of overweight girls that wouldn't even get a second look outside the club glued to their phones.

  10. #5626

    Tall Colombia YS

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by YS after a business meeting in Ybor, just to find out what it was about. This is 9 o'clock on a Friday night, and there is nobody in there. It doesn't stop them from charging 20 at the door, and a minimum of one drink. Given that bottled water cost six dollars, and there is no alcohol. Why not just put that on the door charge?

    So this tall drink of Colombian sits down next to me, and offers to spend some time. We go over some price lists, none of which makes sense to me. A private dancing booth cost 10 bucks for the house and 60 for three songs, but there is virtually no touching. It's all about getting into the VIP room, which costs minimum 125 for the house and some serious scratch for the girl. I did a quick private dance with the girl, and for some reason I feel bad that there's nobody in there, and she is cute enough. There's no way I'm paying that kind of money for and if he VIP room. And this is easily 2 to 3 times the cost of an AMP, and certainly less than a high class guarantee on tryst. I haven't been to a strip club in 20 years, and now I remember why.

    Maybe it's just not my bag.
    I know who you are talking about. Tall dark skinned Colombian. She's way to fake looking. Fakest looking butt and tits inside the club. Many of the Cuban girls have fake butts there but the work was much better done.

  11. #5625
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by YS after a business meeting in Ybor, just to find out what it was about. This is 9 o'clock on a Friday night, and there is nobody in there. It doesn't stop them from charging 20 at the door, and a minimum of one drink. Given that bottled water cost six dollars, and there is no alcohol. Why not just put that on the door charge?

    So this tall drink of Colombian sits down next to me, and offers to spend some time. We go over some price lists, none of which makes sense to me. A private dancing booth cost 10 bucks for the house and 60 for three songs, but there is virtually no touching. It's all about getting into the VIP room, which costs minimum 125 for the house and some serious scratch for the girl. I did a quick private dance with the girl, and for some reason I feel bad that there's nobody in there, and she is cute enough. There's no way I'm paying that kind of money for and if he VIP room. And this is easily 2 to 3 times the cost of an AMP, and certainly less than a high class guarantee on tryst. I haven't been to a strip club in 20 years, and now I remember why.

    Maybe it's just not my bag.
    Or maybe the columbian was taking after the cubans and just after the money in your pocket. I stay away from both. YS is sometimes empty and many times more crowded. Usually the crowds start around 11 PM from my experience.

  12. #5624

    Ybor Strip. I don't get it

    So I stopped by YS after a business meeting in Ybor, just to find out what it was about. This is 9 o'clock on a Friday night, and there is nobody in there. It doesn't stop them from charging 20 at the door, and a minimum of one drink. Given that bottled water cost six dollars, and there is no alcohol. Why not just put that on the door charge?

    So this tall drink of Colombian sits down next to me, and offers to spend some time. We go over some price lists, none of which makes sense to me. A private dancing booth cost 10 bucks for the house and 60 for three songs, but there is virtually no touching. It's all about getting into the VIP room, which costs minimum 125 for the house and some serious scratch for the girl. I did a quick private dance with the girl, and for some reason I feel bad that there's nobody in there, and she is cute enough. There's no way I'm paying that kind of money for and if he VIP room. And this is easily 2 to 3 times the cost of an AMP, and certainly less than a high class guarantee on tryst. I haven't been to a strip club in 20 years, and now I remember why.

    Maybe it's just not my bag.

  13. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Was at the GC recently and met Barbie. Stated she was 21 and I have no reason to doubt it. Very cute girl with bleach blonde hair. Not skinny but definitely not fat. Very nice curves and just a lot of fun to grab onto.

    Anyway I took her back for a spin and then decided to upgrade to the 15 min room. CBJ to completion.

    Sweet girl but I probably wouldn't repeat due to the high cost. But I don't regret the experience with her.

    15 min room was 300 + 20 tip + 20 tip to the door man.
    So you paid 350 for a CBJ? If you're making 500 K / yr I would say fine, but I'm guessing you're not anywhere close because most men that are making that kind of money know the value of money and don't burn it. It's no wonder you have this growing epidemic of girls with GPS. 350 can get you an hour of FS or even BBFS with girls who rate '8' or higher--not at the place you went to however, and the more guys who do this the more it ensures places like GC crash and burn in the long run.

  14. #5622

    Gold Club Barbie

    Was at the GC recently and met Barbie. Stated she was 21 and I have no reason to doubt it. Very cute girl with bleach blonde hair. Not skinny but definitely not fat. Very nice curves and just a lot of fun to grab onto.

    Anyway I took her back for a spin and then decided to upgrade to the 15 min room. CBJ to completion.

    Sweet girl but I probably wouldn't repeat due to the high cost. But I don't regret the experience with her.

    15 min room was 300 + 20 tip + 20 tip to the door man.

  15. #5621

    Mv

    Any intel on white girl pink hair dancer at MV? Anything on menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape