Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17425

    Thick AF

    I was going to take the plunge awhile back but schedules didn't work so today is the day she's only 5 minutes away pick her up and come to my place. No Greek and kissing standard no no's. . 1 for HH.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/491081142748

  2. #17424

    Any reviews

    Looking to see this one soon just never seen any reviews.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/930313902698

  3. #17423

    Katy

    Shit, how much is the reward I might call the task force lmao.

  4. #17422

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    Hate to go all white knight but she was actually really cool. We chilled and smoked alot. Talked about her situation. She claimed to know nothing at all. I believed her. Still do. I think she got caught up at wrong place wrong time with wrong people if anything. I could be wrong but i dont see a killer in her. If u really got to know her she was sweet and motherly in a way. At least she was to me lol
    I've also been hanging out and texting with her since she got caught up in this thing. Never really discussed it but thought it was drug related. Actually I think you were trying to get a hold of her at the time Money. I think I saw her almost a couple of days before it happened and didn't get any of that type of vibe from her at all. I know I asked her once if she just wanted to go out for a walk and she said she couldn't because she was under house arrest. She had the ankel bracelet that Ally also had but it seems that they both must have cut it off and went into hiding. I texted her a week or so ago and haven't received a reply back so she may have ran. I know she was really upset about the situation she was in. I know there were Grand Jury hearings a couple of weeks ago and it said that they were holding her under pretrail from what I've been reading.

  5. #17421

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog  [View Original Post]
    Every time I suck on a woman's tits, I get that motherly feeling too LOL.
    LOL maybe that's what got me.

  6. #17420
    Quote Originally Posted by FTanis71  [View Original Post]
    Should we send them her ad on Tryst she just posted with the phone number and split the reward?
    I have no knowledge as to whether it's really her, but when I saw the story and photo, I thought it was. Innocent until proven guilty right? It appears to have been a drive-by shooting in Kenmore area for which this young woman in the article has been indicted.

  7. #17419

    Info please

    Hello my Akron neighbors I'm from Warren post but travel to A- town once in awhile. But help me out on some information.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one. I been having my eye on her for a while. Is she safe https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/237313694112.

  8. #17418

    Jizzabelle Spade

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/973558783380

    Met Ms. Spade tonight for 30 minutes. Really nice girl, accommodating, and into it. Cute with a tight coochie and the back door is open for business. 30 for 120 MORE than worth it.

  9. #17417

  10. #17416

    Alexa Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her multiple times and never received any response.
    A Google search of her number turned up almost nothing and nothing relevant.

  11. #17415
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    I'm after a provider today who can deep throat and not act tired out for sucking it for long! All over my D- anyone know of any providers with a in call?
    Best providers for your need would be either Ms. Kitty or red head Rachel.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...p/242243416070

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...b/175740245372

  12. #17414
    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    Dope doesn't make you skinnier. Most junkies are overweight, mirroring our society. Why is our society overweight? Maybe its wokeness but how woke can a country be when abortion is llegal?

    Anyway, the skinny junkies are that way bc they don't have money for food and dope. Without dope, they won't eat bc they are sick. So its a bad cycle. These girls make plenty of money so they have enough dope and food. And if they arent dopesick, they can eat just fine.
    Heroin suppresses hunger and up until 10 years ago junkies were skinny. Fentanyl has changed that. It's not a matter of having money to eat.

  13. #17413

    Must have missed the ads

    I was reading the court news just now and see a slew of counts for some persons "who responded to an ad placed by " you know who. If anyone is curious can go to Salem news and look at the municipal court records.

    Stay safe. And remember it's an election year so yost is going to be busy. Plus several agencies have tax levies on the ballot in November for new equipment so they have to show citizens they're getting their moneys worth. Meanwhile the real crime is what I'm paying for chicken wings!

  14. #17412

    Llegal, legal or illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    Dope doesn't make you skinnier. Most junkies are overweight, mirroring our society. Why is our society overweight? Maybe its wokeness but how woke can a country be when abortion is llegal?

    Anyway, the skinny junkies are that way bc they don't have money for food and dope. Without dope, they won't eat bc they are sick. So its a bad cycle. These girls make plenty of money so they have enough dope and food. And if they arent dopesick, they can eat just fine.
    Not sure which one you were implying but let's stick to the women and keep our political views for a different forum.

  15. #17411

    Katy

    Anyone one heard from Katy Kism, curly hair girl lately? Heard she was in some trouble. And hasn't been active even on ter or tryst in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape