Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 193
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #88

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpyoders  [View Original Post]
    She has been accused of killing a man.

    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...akron-shooting

    The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?
    I have seen her on March and April this year. Both same hotel located north Akron. I had no problem seeing her tho.

  2. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    Hate to go all white knight but she was actually really cool. We chilled and smoked alot. Talked about her situation. She claimed to know nothing at all. I believed her. Still do. I think she got caught up at wrong place wrong time with wrong people if anything. I could be wrong but i dont see a killer in her. If u really got to know her she was sweet and motherly in a way. At least she was to me lol
    Every time I suck on a woman's tits, I get that motherly feeling too LOL.

  3. #86

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times last year, incredible piece of ass though. Too many red flags when she started working out of houses in Akron.
    Hate to go all white knight but she was actually really cool. We chilled and smoked alot. Talked about her situation. She claimed to know nothing at all. I believed her. Still do. I think she got caught up at wrong place wrong time with wrong people if anything. I could be wrong but i dont see a killer in her. If u really got to know her she was sweet and motherly in a way. At least she was to me lol

  4. #85

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpyoders  [View Original Post]
    I have no knowledge as to whether it's really her, but when I saw the story and photo, I thought it was. Innocent until proven guilty right? It appears to have been a drive-by shooting in Kenmore area for which this young woman in the article has been indicted.
    I saw her a couple times last year, incredible piece of ass though. Too many red flags when she started working out of houses in Akron.

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    Damn so she ran?? Is the tryst post recent?
    Holy fuck. Looks like she was crazy enough to cut herself up in those pics a few months ago. The one curl hanging near her eye looks like the real thing. Last I heard, she was out of the hotels and into a house/bnb in Akron.

  6. #83

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpyoders  [View Original Post]
    She has been accused of killing a man.

    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...akron-shooting

    The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?
    Damn so she ran?? Is the tryst post recent?

  7. #82

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpyoders  [View Original Post]
    She has been accused of killing a man.

    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...akron-shooting

    The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?
    Should we send them her ad on Tryst she just posted with the phone number and split the reward?

  8. #81

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one heard from Katy Kism, curly hair girl lately? Heard she was in some trouble. And hasn't been active even on ter or tryst in a while.
    She has been accused of killing a man.

    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...akron-shooting

    The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?

  9. #80

    RIP London


  10. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.
    Even moreso if you know who he is in real life.

  11. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.
    Sorry, I was just making bad Chuck Berry ("Johnny B. Goode?) puns. I really don't know anything here.

  12. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by CleveLoser  [View Original Post]
    Wait WTF happened?
    Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.

  13. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by akronsucks  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost sorry to see that ding-a-ling leave. I have to believe he has no particular place to go now. Oh well, when it comes to this game, you never can tell. Just stay away from those sweet little sixteens out there or it'll be a lot more than thirty days!
    Wait WTF happened?

  14. #75

    Chucked Out

    I'm almost sorry to see that ding-a-ling leave. I have to believe he has no particular place to go now. Oh well, when it comes to this game, you never can tell. Just stay away from those sweet little sixteens out there or it'll be a lot more than thirty days!

  15. #74
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    JohnBGood1113 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape