Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 30808
-
05-08-22 06:28 #18028Senior Member

Posts: 121This one might do the trick for you.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/457173461461
I dreamt of a pretty good and slow BBBJ with her. You may smell like smoke afterwards though.
-
05-08-22 02:33 #18027Regular Member

Posts: 6What is BKS?
What is BKS?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 21:31 #18026Senior Member

Posts: 331Once you become a VIP member with BKS, you get those rates.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 18:20 #18025Senior Member

Posts: 1242Bks
It is accurate. I'm sure others that are VIP with BKS will agree. Or maybe I am just one of the lucky ones that have VIP rates grandfathered. Just like different access to certain areas of their website.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 18:20 #18024Senior Member

Posts: 120Poor man's escort
Are there anymore 60 even if it's just BBBJ? Not trying to find a super model, just trying to bust a nut.
-
05-07-22 18:10 #18023Senior Member

Posts: 1301I can't speak for BKS but in the past I've had handlers and one agency agree to let me show I'd to the chick when I get to the room. Sometimes if you do outcall and provide your last name and room number, they'll take that instead of I'd as well. If all else fails, like I've said before go on the internet and have a fake I'd printed that says you work for Cisco or IBM.
Originally Posted by WillieD1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 18:08 #18022Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's possible. Keep in mind all agencies have what they charge and then what the girls get. I've seen it as slanted as 50/50. This was years ago but I used to see an agency girl off the clock for about 1/3 of what the agency charges. It's probably good business to have a special rate for regulars. Given where many of the hispanic chicks come from passing them 150-200 a twirl and keeping the rest is still good for both parties.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:23 #18021Senior Member

Posts: 122I doubt the $ 250 number highly?
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:19 #18020Senior Member

Posts: 122There used to be several regional (east coast) agency's. The same new laws that drove TER offline for two years took them all out. They have started to reappear.
Originally Posted by BlueWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:26 #18019Senior Member

Posts: 77Hailey Grace
Has anyone heard of a Hailey grace chick? I have her on snap but I don't remember where I got it from LOL and yes she gives services.
-
05-07-22 12:30 #18018Senior Member

Posts: 867Appliance Court
She lists her location as Appliance Court, which is a good place for ANYONE to get beat up.
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 12:22 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 183Well it seems most of the clientele is fixated on seeing low end chicks anyway, agency donations arent cheap at all.
Originally Posted by BlueWaters
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 23:14 #18016Regular Member

Posts: 20A bit off-topic, but I've always been surprised that there isn't at least ONE really good, reputable agency that stretches from Virginia straight down southeast thru Charlotte / Raleigh down to SC, covering the area until Atlanta or so. Not counting LA / NYC; the PNW, Southwest, and Southeast are probably the most prosperous parts of the country. And I'd say the Southeast stands very well against the other two. I could easily see an agency covering the GA, SC, NC, VA area especially with so many major universities around. Although I suppose all those girls flock more towards Seeking Arrangements.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 22:44 #18015Regular Member

Posts: 6Jacey's back
She is back and the same story was told to me. Responses are slower than earlier but was able to see her. Service is still the same.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 22:35 #18014Regular Member

Posts: 6Noa
A wonderful GFE experience. Great cons. No waiting. Nice young body. Lots of kissing. Decent head game. Smells good so daty is a pleasure. Very much into it. Make you feel really like a lover. Can take a lot of pounding. Started with kissing, BBBJ, CG, mish and k9. Definitely a pleasure. Not a clock watcher $. 8 hh was there about 45 minutes.












Reply With Quote




