Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 30300
-
05-07-22 17:25 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 271Holy fuck. And remember they picked out these pictures as the best ones.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:24 #17714Banned Member

Posts: 905Jenna its her
She said correct name is Jennifer Crabtree from Rock Hill SC and yes she is gone she didn't give any details or message long so I'm guessing it just happened this morning after midnight because it was posted on her FB when I got up at 2 am not Jenna FB but the chick who posted it she also has demons and they hung out. Was she with Jenna I have know idea.
-
05-07-22 17:04 #17713Banned Member

Posts: 905Jenna anyone confirmed
I can't get the chick who posted Jenna gone to respond so is the lady in the pic the same Jenna from skip??
-
05-07-22 17:03 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 41How was the service? She's not far from me? How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:27 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 77India
I posted ab a week ago or earlier this week ab her. She has a great / sexy firm body. Very clean and smelled good. She is mostly on the south side of Charlotte. I even seen her in Florence one time. I tried to see her at the beach but she was leaving and our times didn't match up. To me she was fantastic but everything covered. But then again she or any of the other ladies treat everyone differently depending on the guy.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:03 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 687Jenna
She has multiple pages and there is a post on one of them by a close friend but it doesn't give any details. I've searched her real name but found no obituary yet.
Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:15 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 7334If I could block, I wouldn't see those chicks with sticks either.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:13 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 7334Jenna
First I am hearing of this. When did this happen? I guess it was an overdose? Or can anybody confirm this is true? Sad it had to end this way. May she find peace.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 14:17 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 1455Difference
There's also a difference between an undercover and an informant.
.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 13:51 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 68Dollface / Crystal
Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
-
05-07-22 13:31 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 309She's a decent date at a good price point. All covered but YMMV. No obvious signs of a handler and no drama.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 13:29 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 187Damn I was thinking about trying her out RIP.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 12:50 #17703Banned Member

Posts: 1148Jenna
That is sad. Hopefully she's finding the peace she couldn't find in this life. My condolences to her family and friends.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 12:35 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 390Scary vs. Nasty
I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?
This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.
-
05-07-22 11:41 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 68Jenna Died?
I don't think so. I'm on her facebook and nobody is posting anything on her page about it.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





