The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 2072 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 1840 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 31075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18490
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Can the undercover uncles pay the donation, strip, bang the girl, bust their nut or is that exceeding the limits?
    Having sex with a prostitute is probably gone too far. They get explained what their boundaries are. They are supposed to do as much to get evidence of prostitution so the moment he gave her the money or she agreed that would had been enough fir the arrest. They have to explain to the judge what happened and that will be a tight spot to be in. Likely that one got thrown out.

  2. #18489

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Yes they can. Undercover cops can go as far as coming a crime in order to preserve their cover. There are limits to this but to believe bringing a soda to a working girl will get her out of getting arrested is as much nonsense as believing a cop has to come clean if you ask them if they are LE. And yes, they can exposed and touch a tit as long as he is asked before. The limits are set by the department policy and I'm sure the the is engaged in creating this policy.

    Escort - "Hey! Are you a cop?

    Undercover cop - (throwing his arms up in the air) "OH dang, you got me, I have to confess that I'm a cop. " (cop walks away kicking sand). Ridiculous.
    Nothing of that shit works. Undercover cops can do a lot of unsavory and borderline criminal shit to effect an arrest. In Michigan, cops could have sex with a prostitute and still arrest. I believe that law has been rescinded but yeah, asking if you're a cop or touching certain body parts doesn't mean a thing.

  3. #18488

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she asked for any deposit. I've seen her four times now and she has never asked me to send her a deposit. She has always been super cool with me.
    Then it is probably happening to me only as two times I contacted her, both times was asked deposit without any further questions. This is part of my conversation. I know she has been posting since 2-3 years I have seen and some mongers have shared experience but it was weird for me then as I got deposit request both times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220507-090734.jpg‎  

  4. #18487

    Matthews MILF?


  5. #18486
    These girls aren't legal scholars. That is for damn sure, but they think by asking if you are a cop that they are protecting themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    If these girls were legal scholars, or even capable of doing a little research into the law and understanding what it actually said, they wouldn't be honking sausages for $60 a pop.

  6. #18485

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she asked for any deposit. I've seen her four times now and she has never asked me to send her a deposit. She has always been super cool with me.
    Can you give us some details about her and your experience. Her appearance, location, and performance.

  7. #18484

    University Latinas

    Seeing way too many ads for Univ Lats. Any intel on these?

  8. #18483

    Univeristy Latinas

    Seeing way too many ads on Univ Lats, any intel on these?

  9. #18482

    Undercover tactics

    Can the undercover uncles pay the donation, strip, bang the girl, bust their nut or is that exceeding the limits?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Yes they can. Undercover cops can go as far as coming a crime in order to preserve their cover. There are limits to this but to believe bringing a soda to a working girl will get her out of getting arrested is as much nonsense as believing a cop has to come clean if you ask them if they are LE. And yes, they can exposed and touch a tit as long as he is asked before. The limits are set by the department policy and I'm sure the the is engaged in creating this policy.

    Escort - "Hey! Are you a cop?

    Undercover cop - (throwing his arms up in the air) "OH dang, you got me, I have to confess that I'm a cop. " (cop walks away kicking sand). Ridiculous.

  10. #18481

    Any info

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/929514002941 anyone saw her got info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slip chick.jpg‎  

  11. #18480

    FB friend posted

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/165398758088 wow I was kinda shocked seeing this ad said she was UTR on FB I did see her once and very good date she was tight AF gave good BBBJ my FB buddy said he did BBF with her and she told me she cool with BBF but I never went back bc she got with some dude and stopped messing around. I see she's back and even posting good deal. If you like mature spinners I highly recommend she's bigger now than she was when I saw her. Demons more than likely but they all do demons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SKIP ASHLEY FURR.jpg‎  

  12. #18479

    Jenna died

    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JENNA DRESS.jpg‎  

  13. #18478

    Jenna died

    Saw on FB this morning looks like Jenna is gone the post didn't say how do anyone know how she died.

  14. #18477

    Overused Fake or Real Ad?

    Seeing this girl everywhere. Is she legit? Anyone have any experience? Only can search by "Diana" and that didn't get me anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81097729

  15. #18476

    Real or Fake?

    Keep seeing this pics around. Nothing to search but the name Diana which I can't find anything on her with. Almost looks too good to be true (for Charlotte anyways). Anyone have any experience or met her irl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape