Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 1353 1853 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18028
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Are there anymore 60 even if it's just BBBJ? Not trying to find a super model, just trying to bust a nut.
    This one might do the trick for you.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/457173461461

    I dreamt of a pretty good and slow BBBJ with her. You may smell like smoke afterwards though.

  2. #18027

    What is BKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Once you become a VIP member with BKS, you get those rates.
    What is BKS?

  3. #18026
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the $ 250 number highly?
    Once you become a VIP member with BKS, you get those rates.

  4. #18025

    Bks

    It is accurate. I'm sure others that are VIP with BKS will agree. Or maybe I am just one of the lucky ones that have VIP rates grandfathered. Just like different access to certain areas of their website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the $ 250 number highly?

  5. #18024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Poor man's escort

    Are there anymore 60 even if it's just BBBJ? Not trying to find a super model, just trying to bust a nut.

  6. #18023
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD1  [View Original Post]
    I tried get the other day, required I'd and selfie or references. I supplied references but they were unresponsive (I thought obviously but hey). Didn't feel comfortable giving Id. Is there another way around this? I tried another with same results.
    I can't speak for BKS but in the past I've had handlers and one agency agree to let me show I'd to the chick when I get to the room. Sometimes if you do outcall and provide your last name and room number, they'll take that instead of I'd as well. If all else fails, like I've said before go on the internet and have a fake I'd printed that says you work for Cisco or IBM.

  7. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the $ 250 number highly?
    It's possible. Keep in mind all agencies have what they charge and then what the girls get. I've seen it as slanted as 50/50. This was years ago but I used to see an agency girl off the clock for about 1/3 of what the agency charges. It's probably good business to have a special rate for regulars. Given where many of the hispanic chicks come from passing them 150-200 a twirl and keeping the rest is still good for both parties.

  8. #18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    $250 for the hour? Did I read that right?
    I doubt the $ 250 number highly?

  9. #18020
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaters  [View Original Post]
    A bit off-topic, but I've always been surprised that there isn't at least ONE really good, reputable agency that stretches from Virginia straight down southeast thru Charlotte / Raleigh down to SC, covering the area until Atlanta or so. Not counting LA / NYC; the PNW, Southwest, and Southeast are probably the most prosperous parts of the country. And I'd say the Southeast stands very well against the other two. I could easily see an agency covering the GA, SC, NC, VA area especially with so many major universities around. Although I suppose all those girls flock more towards Seeking Arrangements.
    There used to be several regional (east coast) agency's. The same new laws that drove TER offline for two years took them all out. They have started to reappear.

  10. #18019

    Hailey Grace

    Has anyone heard of a Hailey grace chick? I have her on snap but I don't remember where I got it from LOL and yes she gives services.

  11. #18018

    Appliance Court

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDick  [View Original Post]
    She is back and the same story was told to me. Responses are slower than earlier but was able to see her. Service is still the same.
    She lists her location as Appliance Court, which is a good place for ANYONE to get beat up.

  12. #18017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaters  [View Original Post]
    A bit off-topic, but I've always been surprised that there isn't at least ONE really good, reputable agency that stretches from Virginia straight down southeast thru Charlotte / Raleigh down to SC, covering the area until Atlanta or so. Not counting LA / NYC; the PNW, Southwest, and Southeast are probably the most prosperous parts of the country. And I'd say the Southeast stands very well against the other two. I could easily see an agency covering the GA, SC, NC, VA area especially with so many major universities around. Although I suppose all those girls flock more towards Seeking Arrangements.
    Well it seems most of the clientele is fixated on seeing low end chicks anyway, agency donations arent cheap at all.

  13. #18016
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    You are never going to see attractive women in this area. I have no doubt that is the work of a rival pimp so how in the world could a young attractive woman last with this type of b. S. Every independent in the past tells me half their time is spent on text being solicited by pimps. At least the agencies gave the girls some protection.
    A bit off-topic, but I've always been surprised that there isn't at least ONE really good, reputable agency that stretches from Virginia straight down southeast thru Charlotte / Raleigh down to SC, covering the area until Atlanta or so. Not counting LA / NYC; the PNW, Southwest, and Southeast are probably the most prosperous parts of the country. And I'd say the Southeast stands very well against the other two. I could easily see an agency covering the GA, SC, NC, VA area especially with so many major universities around. Although I suppose all those girls flock more towards Seeking Arrangements.

  14. #18015

    Jacey's back

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I know a few people were asking about Jacey's whereabouts sometime back so decided to post that I saw her a few weeks back. Been trying to get with her for a long time and texted her quite a few times but never heard back. Then one day got a pretty prompt response from her so immediately decided to go for it. She's at the same place she's always been and her rates were also the same.

    She was pretty prompt with her responses just as before and quickly gave me her room number when I arrived at her incall location. Quick hug and we undressed. Proceeded to start with some LFK then kissed all over the body and proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. Asked her to suck on the balls and she obliged no problem. Asked if I could finger her and she refused but said I could play with her clit. Couldn't get hard enough to fuck her so just decided to let her suck me of and CIM. Paid 80 for a qv which was her rate from before.

    Asked about her absence and she told me that some guy beat her up pretty bad and she felt so bad she wanted to quit this life. She was messed up for a few months and didn't really see anyone which explains her absence. Anyway all in all a decent session, not the worst one but certainly not the best either. Would probably repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/9842350411
    She is back and the same story was told to me. Responses are slower than earlier but was able to see her. Service is still the same.

  15. #18014

    Noa

    A wonderful GFE experience. Great cons. No waiting. Nice young body. Lots of kissing. Decent head game. Smells good so daty is a pleasure. Very much into it. Make you feel really like a lover. Can take a lot of pounding. Started with kissing, BBBJ, CG, mish and k9. Definitely a pleasure. Not a clock watcher $. 8 hh was there about 45 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape