Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 1839 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 31087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Are you all speaking of Jenna Blue?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/overnight-special-best-girl-on/341312143971

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/discount-today-only/030775771577

    Updated: yes, it's the same Jenna that all are speaking of passing.
    I was shocked when I saw it on a chick I know FB and wasnt sure if it was her because I only meet her one time.

  2. #18516

    Jenna

    Are you all speaking of Jenna Blue?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/overnight-special-best-girl-on/341312143971

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/discount-today-only/030775771577

    Updated: yes, it's the same Jenna that all are speaking of passing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Damn, this is terrible news. I really hate to see this. She had her issues, but nothing that she did is worth death. RIP!
    Last edited by KingEpqng; 05-08-22 at 01:15. Reason: Found my answer, yes.

  3. #18515

    Dollface / Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    Been seeing her regularly for over 3 years at the same house. No problems. Always shows me a great time. Best BBBJ in salisbury area. I have never left unsatisfied.

  4. #18514
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Hey Justin, I've seen her 5 times. The pics on the link below are 100% legit. She's a tall girl around 5'9". She needs to do more stomach crunches like I do. She still has a pretty face, nice boobs, and ass. No sign of demons as far as I can tell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81119654#.
    Thanks you another monger saw her he said same thing he likes her also I texted her this morning before work about 6 she responded then went silent I guess it was to early. So I saw another little MILF I know off fb that's posting. Her belly fine with me they have little ones so its cool. I will try again Monday thanks.

  5. #18513
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith0307  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today we FB friends I saw her once months ago and she went back to her man and was off the UTR and popped up this week on skip. I turned a FB buddy onto her back then and he did BBF. Today I dumped in her she said stop get condoms I said naw I don't want to she went silent I'm thinking its over but sense I was close I went onto hotel texted her and she came out and got me. Had a good date she's not all pretty but nice spinner body and like most MILFS gives good service. I can drop down on looks for better rates and good service. The hot young chicks I like going up on rates and lines around the building for them with way to many texts to respond to it might take days just to get a response. And how many out of that 700 texts they going to see its worst than going to the DMV.

  6. #18512
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    Damn I was thinking about trying her out RIP.
    Damn, this is terrible news. I really hate to see this. She had her issues, but nothing that she did is worth death. RIP!

  7. #18511

    Aurora

    Hey Justin, I've seen her 5 times. The pics on the link below are 100% legit. She's a tall girl around 5'9". She needs to do more stomach crunches like I do. She still has a pretty face, nice boobs, and ass. No sign of demons as far as I can tell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81119654#.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]

  8. #18510

    Chocolate drip

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-drop/46029555

    I was in mood to try something new today. Agreed $. 8 for hhr. She is is not bad motel airport side. She is girl in pic. Communication was timely. There was other girl in bathroom but she was cool. Anyway, we had agreed to Greek but it took sometime to get hard and she bailed out by then. There was CBJ and different positions allowed but after 4-5 minutes of action I was rushed away. Got job done but no Greek as agreed and I would probably not repeat due to rush job. YMMV.

  9. #18509

    Jenna FB post

    I tried to post this this morning but it was a screenshot and wouldn't post. So I posted I tto another site and downloaded it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenna twit.jpg‎  

  10. #18508
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.
    While I agree I wouldn't fuck any of those we have to be mindful that we don't all like the same. Heck, don't you remember the Gilman guy that I did the blog about his videos? He had both of those in video. Also Demon Julie was on one of his video.

    I do remember Craigslist having an option to hide certain post by clicking in a "hide" checkmark.

  11. #18507
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    She was one snd done for me. Everything on my session mirrored mine. However I did not get blacked mailed. I saw her probably like 3 years ago? No one was filming however she welcome me in a very revealing nighty on the porch which could be seen by anyone in the vicinity so it could be a neighbor thar is tired of the male traffic. Hope is just nothing.

  12. #18506
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.
    Holy fuck. And remember they picked out these pictures as the best ones.

  13. #18505

    Jenna its her

    She said correct name is Jennifer Crabtree from Rock Hill SC and yes she is gone she didn't give any details or message long so I'm guessing it just happened this morning after midnight because it was posted on her FB when I got up at 2 am not Jenna FB but the chick who posted it she also has demons and they hung out. Was she with Jenna I have know idea.

  14. #18504

    Jenna anyone confirmed

    I can't get the chick who posted Jenna gone to respond so is the lady in the pic the same Jenna from skip??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenna ftt.jpg‎  

  15. #18503
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    How was the service? She's not far from me? How much was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape