Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 1840 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 31093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18508
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.
    While I agree I wouldn't fuck any of those we have to be mindful that we don't all like the same. Heck, don't you remember the Gilman guy that I did the blog about his videos? He had both of those in video. Also Demon Julie was on one of his video.

    I do remember Craigslist having an option to hide certain post by clicking in a "hide" checkmark.

  2. #18507
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    She was one snd done for me. Everything on my session mirrored mine. However I did not get blacked mailed. I saw her probably like 3 years ago? No one was filming however she welcome me in a very revealing nighty on the porch which could be seen by anyone in the vicinity so it could be a neighbor thar is tired of the male traffic. Hope is just nothing.

  3. #18506
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.
    Holy fuck. And remember they picked out these pictures as the best ones.

  4. #18505

    Jenna its her

    She said correct name is Jennifer Crabtree from Rock Hill SC and yes she is gone she didn't give any details or message long so I'm guessing it just happened this morning after midnight because it was posted on her FB when I got up at 2 am not Jenna FB but the chick who posted it she also has demons and they hung out. Was she with Jenna I have know idea.

  5. #18504

    Jenna anyone confirmed

    I can't get the chick who posted Jenna gone to respond so is the lady in the pic the same Jenna from skip??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenna ftt.jpg‎  

  6. #18503
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    How was the service? She's not far from me? How much was the damage?

  7. #18502

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us some details about her and your experience. Her appearance, location, and performance.
    I posted ab a week ago or earlier this week ab her. She has a great / sexy firm body. Very clean and smelled good. She is mostly on the south side of Charlotte. I even seen her in Florence one time. I tried to see her at the beach but she was leaving and our times didn't match up. To me she was fantastic but everything covered. But then again she or any of the other ladies treat everyone differently depending on the guy.

  8. #18501

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm on her facebook and nobody is posting anything on her page about it.
    She has multiple pages and there is a post on one of them by a close friend but it doesn't give any details. I've searched her real name but found no obituary yet.

  9. #18500
    If I could block, I wouldn't see those chicks with sticks either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.

  10. #18499

    Jenna

    First I am hearing of this. When did this happen? I guess it was an overdose? Or can anybody confirm this is true? Sad it had to end this way. May she find peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    That is sad. Hopefully she's finding the peace she couldn't find in this life. My condolences to her family and friends.

  11. #18498

    Difference

    There's also a difference between an undercover and an informant.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I'm just teling you what I've been told by numerous girls. I didn't say it was true and that I believe it. But that's what a lot of them believe. Stating what they say.
    .

  12. #18497

    Dollface / Crystal

    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894

  13. #18496
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    She's a decent date at a good price point. All covered but YMMV. No obvious signs of a handler and no drama.

  14. #18495
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    Damn I was thinking about trying her out RIP.

  15. #18494

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    That is sad. Hopefully she's finding the peace she couldn't find in this life. My condolences to her family and friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape