Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 30291
-
05-07-22 20:23 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 106Damn, this is terrible news. I really hate to see this. She had her issues, but nothing that she did is worth death. RIP!
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 19:00 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 949Aurora
Hey Justin, I've seen her 5 times. The pics on the link below are 100% legit. She's a tall girl around 5'9". She needs to do more stomach crunches like I do. She still has a pretty face, nice boobs, and ass. No sign of demons as far as I can tell.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81119654#.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 18:47 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 190Chocolate drip
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-drop/46029555
I was in mood to try something new today. Agreed $. 8 for hhr. She is is not bad motel airport side. She is girl in pic. Communication was timely. There was other girl in bathroom but she was cool. Anyway, we had agreed to Greek but it took sometime to get hard and she bailed out by then. There was CBJ and different positions allowed but after 4-5 minutes of action I was rushed away. Got job done but no Greek as agreed and I would probably not repeat due to rush job. YMMV.
-
05-07-22 18:24 #17718Banned Member

Posts: 905Jenna FB post
I tried to post this this morning but it was a screenshot and wouldn't post. So I posted I tto another site and downloaded it.
-
05-07-22 17:37 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 666While I agree I wouldn't fuck any of those we have to be mindful that we don't all like the same. Heck, don't you remember the Gilman guy that I did the blog about his videos? He had both of those in video. Also Demon Julie was on one of his video.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
I do remember Craigslist having an option to hide certain post by clicking in a "hide" checkmark.
-
05-07-22 17:29 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 666She was one snd done for me. Everything on my session mirrored mine. However I did not get blacked mailed. I saw her probably like 3 years ago? No one was filming however she welcome me in a very revealing nighty on the porch which could be seen by anyone in the vicinity so it could be a neighbor thar is tired of the male traffic. Hope is just nothing.
Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:25 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 271Holy fuck. And remember they picked out these pictures as the best ones.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:24 #17714Banned Member

Posts: 905Jenna its her
She said correct name is Jennifer Crabtree from Rock Hill SC and yes she is gone she didn't give any details or message long so I'm guessing it just happened this morning after midnight because it was posted on her FB when I got up at 2 am not Jenna FB but the chick who posted it she also has demons and they hung out. Was she with Jenna I have know idea.
-
05-07-22 17:04 #17713Banned Member

Posts: 905Jenna anyone confirmed
I can't get the chick who posted Jenna gone to respond so is the lady in the pic the same Jenna from skip??
-
05-07-22 17:03 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 41How was the service? She's not far from me? How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:27 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 77India
I posted ab a week ago or earlier this week ab her. She has a great / sexy firm body. Very clean and smelled good. She is mostly on the south side of Charlotte. I even seen her in Florence one time. I tried to see her at the beach but she was leaving and our times didn't match up. To me she was fantastic but everything covered. But then again she or any of the other ladies treat everyone differently depending on the guy.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:03 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 687Jenna
She has multiple pages and there is a post on one of them by a close friend but it doesn't give any details. I've searched her real name but found no obituary yet.
Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:15 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 7332If I could block, I wouldn't see those chicks with sticks either.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 15:13 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 7332Jenna
First I am hearing of this. When did this happen? I guess it was an overdose? Or can anybody confirm this is true? Sad it had to end this way. May she find peace.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 14:17 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 1455Difference
There's also a difference between an undercover and an informant.
.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




