Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9865
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Me too because I had an argument with one of the providers and she was like I'm going to see to it that nobody sees you I've Googled it and Google it I can't find nothing I think I came up with something from Las Vegas but that's not going to help me.
    Been in the hobby over 10+ years and there has always been a members only paid "verification site" exclusive to the ladies. Someone stalks, gets physical, they end up on the site. Maybe other issues like "negotiating, etc. Not sure where it is, never had a reason to be concerned.

    Unlike the guys, the women are pretty closed mouth about the site and I believe you have to be a verified escort to access any information.

    Eccie I believe has a private "escort only" thread, just like they do for men premium members.

  2. #9864
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.
    Me too because I had an argument with one of the providers and she was like I'm going to see to it that nobody sees you I've Googled it and Google it I can't find nothing I think I came up with something from Las Vegas but that's not going to help me.

  3. #9863

    Drea Love

    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.

  4. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757
    I'll give you the G, but a big fuck no on the ILF, I'll pass. However, to each his own, no hate, gentlemen carry on.

  5. #9861
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    There is but it's been a long time since I tried to view it. It's not an open site like here. You have to pass verification and I didn't want to share that. Also, I googled my phone number and found shit on there. In that case I was able to delete the bad stuff.
    Soooo, what's the URL?

  6. #9860

    Firum

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.
    There is but it's been a long time since I tried to view it. It's not an open site like here. You have to pass verification and I didn't want to share that. Also, I googled my phone number and found shit on there. In that case I was able to delete the bad stuff.

  7. #9859

    Candice

    Has anybody seen this gal before? https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/707868906027.

  8. #9858

    GILF coming to STL

    For all of you mongers out there that enjoy the company of a very mature woman, I wanted to let you know that one of the best is coming to town in a couple weeks. Performance is top notch and rates are super reasonable. I haven't seen her since before Covid, but she's a great time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81191757

  9. #9857
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    There has to be a forum somewhere. I've scoured the web and used countless keywords, but have been unsuccessful.

  10. #9856
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.
    What?

    The first girl I met with the link. Complained that people on this website "talk shit about her".

    Plenty of escorts already know about this site in fact. If you see someone heavily defending a girl it's either the escort herself or her handler. Kristina's crew was already exposed for doing this last year or the year before.

    I suggest everyone go back and read all the old post from 2019 till now. It's extremely helpful and keeps you away from scammers and junkies with pimp crew.

  11. #9855
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Maria has a Hot Tamale in town for another couple days. Had a very very nice GFE session. I will repeat and highly recommend.
    Can you send me contact info as well?

  12. #9854
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.
    Thanks! I'll text Maria and make a date.

  13. #9853
    A beautifully tanned mid 20 something near perfect. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    About what age do you think this Mamacita mighty be?

  14. #9852
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomCockRe  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893094606472

    She went on and on about how people on here "talk shit about her.

    Also. I have seen Shy. She looks no where near as good as her pics. Surrounded by junkies.
    What is the site that they talk about us on and give reviews because I want to find out because I've got one that's really really been talking about me and I'm wondering why on certain women I'm not getting any replies.

  15. #9851

    Of course you can

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    We can do that?
    User blog at the bottom of the main thread page. I started the sugar baby thread 5-6 years ago.

    I also saw a post where someone asked about snap chat handles which would be another good thread to start considering some providers are advertising on social media now. Only makes sense. So if you guys want that, it's as simple as starting one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape