Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 18399
-
05-09-22 11:35 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 344Take them with a grain of salt
There have been some spot on and others that have been way off. Internet trolls are real and it's no different on that website or this one. Overall though, I haven't experienced too many inaccurate posts on it. Click on the poster and see their history. Normally, if a poster has had a similar experience to one of my sessions at another place, then I tend to believe it a little more. If it's a private profile or first post then I take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
If the review seems interesting enough I'll go and try it out with the understanding that I may be disappointed. Usually the provider doesn't exist (Preston 61 had a good review posted and the mamasan looked confused when I asked, she even said "why do people keep asking for X, there is no X here), is older, or doesn't extend the same level of service.
And as always, YMMV.
-
05-09-22 09:44 #11783Banned Member

Posts: 873Golden Fingers
I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.
Originally Posted by KatHunter469
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 10:03 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 344Man, I remember Linda (mentioned in the post below) from 2019. Similar body type, wonder if she's using a different name. Did Jennifer deepthroat? If it's the same provider or provides the same service then I'll definitely be going back. What was the damage? In 2019 it was $40 for the half hour and $100 for CBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 12:28 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 60Unfortunatley.
That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!
-
05-06-22 05:51 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 337Venue? Still same place?
Originally Posted by Beanes9021
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 19:24 #11779Banned Member

Posts: 25Yes
She is there. I'm still waiting on Sophia to text me back because she was originally scheduled for this month or first of June. Should be a good extended Derby week there.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 16:47 #11778Senior Member

Posts: 429Unique
Last week. Saw Lucy. Back massage (2 out of 10), flip, top comes off, sucked on extremely long nipples, very nice BBBJ, and mish. Lots of fun for 200.
Originally Posted by AJJ998
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:29 #11777Senior Member

Posts: 3103No
Owner is Judys sister. There are private rooms but older ladies giving you a massage I've never even heard of a HJ there. But it you want a great great relaxing massage this is the place to go. They have skills in that department. If indeed this is the one beside the BBQ place. If it is, a heads up. Don't mention her sister, they hate each other. She will give you a cold chill look.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:11 #11776Regular Member

Posts: 9Unique So In
Has anyone been to unique recently? Was thinking of dropping by today.
-
05-04-22 22:53 #11775Senior Member

Posts: 204Who knows
New Mexico I guess, hope somebody updates.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 22:34 #11774Senior Member

Posts: 344That is the name
Was curious as well and typed in "Nm therapy Kentucky" into Google and the first hit is the place he's talking about. It's aka "Ok massage spa" in Sheperdsville.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
I've been there twice in late 2019, only other time I've had a therapist facefuck herself (first was at a spa in Indy that closed down years ago)! Hands on my hips, slamming her face balls deep, no assistance from me! Actually, I grabbed her head to slow her down, she was going to make me pop 1 minute in. When I went for my second visit, I took enough for the CBJ just to FF her again and she still wanted to fuck.
COVID hit and forgot about it. I might have to go back. I wonder though, does this new MILF deepthroat?
-
05-04-22 21:35 #11773Senior Member

Posts: 144Suns
Went today, been awhile mid 40 you know hard to tell maybe early 50, nice TS, then back to the table, this chic laid me face down and began with the ass eating never had that happen not sure how I feel about it like it pr not did it til I told her to stop, then to BBBJ, on with the cover she seem like she really got into all, 140 plus house. , damn I remember things being alot better and cheaper LOL. Goodluck and be safe.
-
05-04-22 19:45 #11772Senior Member

Posts: 301Awesome Massage off Hurstbourne
Saw an Asian woman outside doing upkeep. Any action to be had there?
-
05-04-22 18:47 #11771Senior Member

Posts: 74Visiting
Hey fellow mongers!
Visiting from San Diego next week and want to know if you have any regulars or someone trust worthy that's your go to? I'm scoured through this and seems like the talent here is lacking.
Any recommendations, AMP or independents?
-
05-04-22 18:09 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 429Older
Call Heather at 502-389-9787. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by MarkAmp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





