Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11794

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?
    She is currently waiting for you at Evas.

  2. #11793
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky2940  [View Original Post]
    Which place has the best talent this week?
    Wondering the same which one is Wendy at now?

  3. #11792

    Eva or Island Breeze

    Which place has the best talent this week?

  4. #11791

    Radcliff

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.
    Another way of saying near the edge of the earth and adjacent to the asshole of Kentucky. No need to travel there for a massage parlor. Avoid unless desperate and fond of trashy sad towns that suck the life out of you.

  5. #11790
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Where is this lotus? Thanks.
    Radcliff, Ky. Close to Fort Knox.

  6. #11789

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by LouJack  [View Original Post]
    Give her a shot, let us know!
    Visited Empire today and based upon the reviews went with Bebe. I think Coco was not available today.

  7. #11788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxm7985  [View Original Post]
    How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?
    Give her a shot, let us know!

  8. #11787

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd share. Lotus, boss is gone. Her friend is there, late 40's nice body, great massage. 1 $$ on top of house like the old days, quality and beauty. Glad she's back. Great personality and conversation. Everything on the menu.
    Where is this lotus? Thanks.

  9. #11786

    Ok spa NM

    The house fee is 70 for a HHR. WTF! Glad I called first. No telling what FS would of cost on top of that house fee. Hell for 60 HHR and 100 gets you FS with BEEBEE at Empire.

  10. #11785

    Coco

    How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?

  11. #11784

    Take them with a grain of salt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.
    There have been some spot on and others that have been way off. Internet trolls are real and it's no different on that website or this one. Overall though, I haven't experienced too many inaccurate posts on it. Click on the poster and see their history. Normally, if a poster has had a similar experience to one of my sessions at another place, then I tend to believe it a little more. If it's a private profile or first post then I take it with a grain of salt.

    If the review seems interesting enough I'll go and try it out with the understanding that I may be disappointed. Usually the provider doesn't exist (Preston 61 had a good review posted and the mamasan looked confused when I asked, she even said "why do people keep asking for X, there is no X here), is older, or doesn't extend the same level of service.

    And as always, YMMV.

  12. #11783

    Golden Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469  [View Original Post]
    Each review said legit massage, no extras.
    I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.

  13. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

    Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!
    Man, I remember Linda (mentioned in the post below) from 2019. Similar body type, wonder if she's using a different name. Did Jennifer deepthroat? If it's the same provider or provides the same service then I'll definitely be going back. What was the damage? In 2019 it was $40 for the half hour and $100 for CBJ and CFS.

  14. #11781

    Unfortunatley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.
    That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

    Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!

  15. #11780
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Bebe yesterday asking me to come see her. She's back in town boys. I can't make it anytime soon, so have at it!
    Venue? Still same place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape