Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 929 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 13924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11239

    Ruby Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Hhr or hr? Thanks.
    7 HF cash + tip.

  2. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilUno  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling Studio no luck at all with 2 different numbers does anyone have an updated number for them? & Green Apple line kept ringing with no one answering.

    Thank you to you fine fellows for the info on Moon. Called and scheduled apt for first time. 80 for Hr. Masseuse said name was Candy, really good looking for AMP, standard massage, stones and towels felt way too hot. Standard flip & finish $60 tip. Place seemed busy and fellow mongers walked in and were turned away. Recommend calling for appt. Will repeat, thank you again to fellow commenters below.
    Numbers can't be posted so PM sent.

  3. #11237
    $60 tip? It's usually $40. We don't need to go spoiling these gals now. Glad you had a good experience. Hopefully they didn't ask for $60 ! Inflation sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilUno  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling Studio no luck at all with 2 different numbers does anyone have an updated number for them? & Green Apple line kept ringing with no one answering.

    Thank you to you fine fellows for the info on Moon. Called and scheduled apt for first time. 80 for Hr. Masseuse said name was Candy, really good looking for AMP, standard massage, stones and towels felt way too hot. Standard flip & finish $60 tip. Place seemed busy and fellow mongers walked in and were turned away. Recommend calling for appt. Will repeat, thank you again to fellow commenters below.

  4. #11236

    Ruby Spa

    What was the damage? Hhr or hr? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral91  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm this high-end AMP in Durham is open for business.

    Great massage + slow sensual finish. Call for appointment.

  5. #11235

    Moon Aroma Cary

    Tried calling Studio no luck at all with 2 different numbers does anyone have an updated number for them? & Green Apple line kept ringing with no one answering.

    Thank you to you fine fellows for the info on Moon. Called and scheduled apt for first time. 80 for Hr. Masseuse said name was Candy, really good looking for AMP, standard massage, stones and towels felt way too hot. Standard flip & finish $60 tip. Place seemed busy and fellow mongers walked in and were turned away. Recommend calling for appt. Will repeat, thank you again to fellow commenters below.

  6. #11234

    Ruby spa durham

    Can confirm this high-end AMP in Durham is open for business.

    Great massage + slow sensual finish. Call for appointment.

  7. #11233
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneAge2  [View Original Post]
    Went to 1+1 this Tuesday morning, shortly after it opened at 10 am. When I pulled in I saw two men smoking outside around the building, and they quickly went inside as I walked off the car. I guess one of them must be the owner. Greeted by Candy, she asked if I called. I said no and she asked me to wait in the waiting area, but less than one minute she guided me into one room. Then she asked if it was the first time there and I made the biggest mistake by honestly telling her yes it was my first visit to 1+1. I did tell her that I was out of the area and came back, I was a frequent visitor for a lot of old AMP's in this area most of which are now closed. Any way, the massage was OK, I tried to chat with her to heat up the cold air but not much in return. No accidental touch before the flip, and after the flip it was just head massage. When she told me we are done I was amazed. I can't believe I haven't established any type of credibility to get a happy ending. I tried to convince her that I was just being honest and I had a lot of experience, and she was saying boss will not allow it because it was my first time and in this spa they do not offer happy ending service. Left 40 for the tip and I told her that I was ready to spend more for the tip, but nope, did not work. Not sure if I will go back there as I hate the boss so much, will try moon sometime soon.
    That sucks, but by your own admission you did make the "biggest mistake." Did you pre-tip on the nightstand before the massage? Did you touch the provider's legs during the massage? If you didn't do any of those, I don't think you can blame her or "her boss" (which sounds more like when a car salesman insists they would give you a bigger discount but "their boss" won't let them).

  8. #11232

    1+1 wtf

    Went to 1+1 this Tuesday morning, shortly after it opened at 10 am. When I pulled in I saw two men smoking outside around the building, and they quickly went inside as I walked off the car. I guess one of them must be the owner. Greeted by Candy, she asked if I called. I said no and she asked me to wait in the waiting area, but less than one minute she guided me into one room. Then she asked if it was the first time there and I made the biggest mistake by honestly telling her yes it was my first visit to 1+1. I did tell her that I was out of the area and came back, I was a frequent visitor for a lot of old AMP's in this area most of which are now closed. Any way, the massage was OK, I tried to chat with her to heat up the cold air but not much in return. No accidental touch before the flip, and after the flip it was just head massage. When she told me we are done I was amazed. I can't believe I haven't established any type of credibility to get a happy ending. I tried to convince her that I was just being honest and I had a lot of experience, and she was saying boss will not allow it because it was my first time and in this spa they do not offer happy ending service. Left 40 for the tip and I told her that I was ready to spend more for the tip, but nope, did not work. Not sure if I will go back there as I hate the boss so much, will try moon sometime soon.

  9. #11231

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland323  [View Original Post]
    It's relatively new, maybe a year tops, so that may be why it's not on the list. Google "Moon Aroma Therapy" and you'll find it. Recommend making an appointment.
    Thank you pal!

  10. #11230
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage2  [View Original Post]
    Just moved back to the RTP area from the west coast, a lot of previously acquainted places are no longer there anymore. Which one is the "moon" spa you guys are talking about? I searched JJ's list but cannot find any "moon" related spa.
    It's relatively new, maybe a year tops, so that may be why it's not on the list. Google "Moon Aroma Therapy" and you'll find it. Recommend making an appointment.

  11. #11229

    Sunny's fun

    Stopped by on Friday, saw Sophia called first for an appointment they seem to be a little busier with Sophia there.

    Decent rub down with oil. Sophia was very enjoyable and accommodating will repeat I believe she will be kept very busy.

    Damage for the hour was 60 plus a 120 I had a good visit.

  12. #11228

    Which one is moon?

    Just moved back to the RTP area from the west coast, a lot of previously acquainted places are no longer there anymore. Which one is the "moon" spa you guys are talking about? I searched JJ's list but cannot find any "moon" related spa.

  13. #11227

    RE: The fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on the cary AMPs? Still no open signs back on at green apple / healing spa or at studio. Both went straight to voicemail when I tried to call yesterday. Didn't try for moon but as per prior posts here they are closed until Sunday. I know buck jones is open but always so busy I can't get in on the small window of time I generally have to work with. PM is fine.
    Ditch your SO LOL.

    HolyDiver.

  14. #11226

    The fuck?

    Anyone have any intel on the cary AMPs? Still no open signs back on at green apple / healing spa or at studio. Both went straight to voicemail when I tried to call yesterday. Didn't try for moon but as per prior posts here they are closed until Sunday. I know buck jones is open but always so busy I can't get in on the small window of time I generally have to work with. PM is fine.

  15. #11225

    1+1

    Went yesterday, tried call straight to voicemail called moon Luna said closed till Sunday so decided to just try a walk in at 1+1 ask auntie at desk if Miya working, yes come back ok needed to visit harbor freight anyway get back she's still busy you sit in on deck seat behind blind, snacks and drinks there, cute Ha 5 minutes monger passes in distance our door ok my turn never met her but heard good things she was friendly and cute very small mask on I get ready she returns and runs her hand up my leg to buttock pinch I moan ha ok we are on same page she proceeds to excellent back walk no bars which is amazing to me I'd fall on my ass anyway very good work on all areas very strong little gal hot towel finger tease to reach around prime very slow and flip was not rushed either clean up and additional leg and sit on side stretches I enjoyed to visit and would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape