Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 1848 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18105

    Jacey's back

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I know a few people were asking about Jacey's whereabouts sometime back so decided to post that I saw her a few weeks back. Been trying to get with her for a long time and texted her quite a few times but never heard back. Then one day got a pretty prompt response from her so immediately decided to go for it. She's at the same place she's always been and her rates were also the same.

    She was pretty prompt with her responses just as before and quickly gave me her room number when I arrived at her incall location. Quick hug and we undressed. Proceeded to start with some LFK then kissed all over the body and proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. Asked her to suck on the balls and she obliged no problem. Asked if I could finger her and she refused but said I could play with her clit. Couldn't get hard enough to fuck her so just decided to let her suck me of and CIM. Paid 80 for a qv which was her rate from before.

    Asked about her absence and she told me that some guy beat her up pretty bad and she felt so bad she wanted to quit this life. She was messed up for a few months and didn't really see anyone which explains her absence. Anyway all in all a decent session, not the worst one but certainly not the best either. Would probably repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/9842350411
    She is back and the same story was told to me. Responses are slower than earlier but was able to see her. Service is still the same.

  2. #18104

    Noa

    A wonderful GFE experience. Great cons. No waiting. Nice young body. Lots of kissing. Decent head game. Smells good so daty is a pleasure. Very much into it. Make you feel really like a lover. Can take a lot of pounding. Started with kissing, BBBJ, CG, mish and k9. Definitely a pleasure. Not a clock watcher $. 8 hh was there about 45 minutes.

  3. #18103
    I tried get the other day, required I'd and selfie or references. I supplied references but they were unresponsive (I thought obviously but hey). Didn't feel comfortable giving Id. Is there another way around this? I tried another with same results.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.

  4. #18102
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    $250 for the hour? Did I read that right?
    That's the VIP rate with BKS once you have already seen someone. I believe her normal rate is 300 or 350. Kaiya is decent, but I wouldn't put her in the same category as Calena, other than age. Calena is a petite spinner with a grip like no other. Kaiya is much looser. Still a decent time though. She does Greek as well. Calena is my ATF at BKS, since Desi is no longer there.

  5. #18101
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    It's nowhere near Renae, but it's decent. Better than AJ that's for sure.

    HolyDiver.
    Everyone is better than AJ, because she's terrible. You'll be better off saving some money and just get a fleshlight.

  6. #18100

    Kaiya

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.
    $250 for the hour? Did I read that right?

  7. #18099

    BKS Kaiya

    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.

  8. #18098
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to check this out and report back. There are two Latinas in an apartment complex off Western. I tried 2 days ago but ran out of time waiting (15 min) and had to leave but they texted back after I was driving. They were here a few months ago off Western so I assume the same group. I saw one named Zara last time and she was great. Here is the link: $120/ qv and $150/ half.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/77606386

    Any takers--report back..
    Did you try these?

  9. #18097

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica Foxx recently? Been trying to get up with her and she's usually pretty quick to respond even if she's out of town. Last week or so has been radio silence.
    I saw her Wednesday. Great time super sexy.

  10. #18096

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone has seen her and can confirm it's worth the price of admission, but OMG if this isn't GPS, I don't know what is.

    HolyDiver.
    Her Slixa ad says visiting and Tantra. YMMV.

    Nice pictures but couldn't locate any reviews from other locations.

  11. #18095

    RE: Alexxxa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    How good is her head game? It's unfortunate that there's the risk of catching something from a more "involved"interaction. I had read from post in the past that she was quite fun to be with.
    It's nowhere near Renae, but it's decent. Better than AJ that's for sure.

    HolyDiver.

  12. #18094

    Noa

    Still hoping to receive Noa's contact info. I promise to be good.

  13. #18093

    Alexxxa

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexxxa multiple times over the past 2 years maybe once a month consistently. I also had a deal with her where I used to fuck her for 40. Soon she began to ask 60 for the visit and I was ok with that as well but now she doesn't go below 100 no matter how many times I reminded her how we met pretty regularly. I've also had a scare in the past and make it a point to always cover up if I ever fuck her but usually go for BBBJ with CIM. Given her rates and the risk in seeing her I probably will think seriously before contacting her again.
    How good is her head game? It's unfortunate that there's the risk of catching something from a more "involved"interaction. I had read from post in the past that she was quite fun to be with.

  14. #18092

    RE: Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely someone I like to see, kinda pricey but hopefully worth admission.
    I hope someone has seen her and can confirm it's worth the price of admission, but OMG if this isn't GPS, I don't know what is.

    HolyDiver.

  15. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Leena Summers? She seems to be new on Twitter and has just launched her website.

    https://leenasummers.ch/

    https://twitter.com/summers_leena
    She is definitely someone I like to see, kinda pricey but hopefully worth admission.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape