Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48115

    IRelax

    Stopped by IRelax before going to the baseball game. Was greeted by Mary, she gave me a hug and took me to the room. On the way to the room Kelly come out and grab my other arm and said, "Honey, special 4 hands for you ok". Ok, 4 hands it is. While I was enjoying my 4 hands massage a third girls came in the room, "Honey, 6 hands for you ok", and she start massaging me. I said, "no no no, 4 is enough, me no money, haha", she said bring more money next time but she kept on massaging me. She stayed around and chitchat with Mary and Kelly a bit. She was at the end of the table and massaging my calf so she was out of my reach. She stayed about 10 min. Nice little freebie I got.

    The flip was fun, 2 sets of boobies were at my face for the whole time. No way I can last long with it. After clean up they massage me for 10 more minutes. Total was $240 out the door. It was a much better time than the braves game, LOL.

  2. #48114

    Sasa at Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sasa has some really great techniques including this "reverse" move that is really a lot of fun!
    I was told that reverse move was ONLY FOR ME, LOL. That special move is a lot of fun.

  3. #48113
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Tits 101

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    LOL if she passes the Niteluvr test you know they're big.
    Tits, or the measurement of other female body parts, are about accuracy. We base our mongering decisions per our desires, so I try to provide accuracy in hope that guys won't get cheated. Last year, I did post about a true model with E cups and those lovely dimensions so my fellow mongers could adjust their perceptions to what they've known.

    I'd be more than happy to "certify" Tiffany at Li or Kelly at Legend but can't make it happen this coming week.

  4. #48112

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Staying the Benz stadium. And AMPs down this way?
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/mas...o/983779276768

  5. #48111

    Li Massage

    Another great massage with Helen. Worked neck, shoulders, glutes and legs. She remains my favorite. Have not tried Tiffany yet, hard to change from Helen. Lilly was her happy self.

  6. #48110
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you'll need to give Lili a massage in the near future.
    Yep!! Don't you know!! Ha ha!

  7. #48109

    Downtown

    Gents. Staying the Benz stadium. And AMPs down this way?

  8. #48108

    Different Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnigni  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that there are more than a few here who, because of circumstances, do not get to touch or caress a naked woman very often if at all. So doing so in a peaceful quiet environment can be very calming and rewarding.
    We all monger for different reasons and have different home lives. A few days ago I had a CAMP girl say, "I'll let you make me cum for $200". I almost laughed out loud. If I wanted to have to make a girl cum, I'd stay home and play with the wife. After I declined she opened up her menu for the same donation. I guess she wouldn't have led with that if there weren't some guys that were into it.

    I like AMPs because I can be selfish, I like a good massage and sensual pleasure without reciprocation. Somehow I landed a beautiful wife that will let me massage her or make her cum pretty much any time. But the offer of a quickie for me to get off and leave her hanging is not on the table. She is also petite and not strong enough to give a decent massage. So I'm happy to pay for an Asian GILF to turn off the lights, rub me deep and hard for 45 minutes, walk on my back and take a load off.

    Basically I try not to judge, and I believe that whatever you are into, it is best to politely let your girl know. If she doesn't provide what you want, just know that she isn't a good fit for you and try someone new next time. Don't feel like you have to agree to whatever they want to do, you always have the option to just pay for the massage and an obligatory 20% tip and keep looking. Half the fun is in the variety and trying to find someone new and unreported.

  9. #48107
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I have found a young, beautiful "spinner" type girl at Ivy in Midtown. Her name is LiLi. It's been a long time since I have been able to get away to Ivy Massage as it's 40 min away. But I was looking for a younger girl and Mamasan said she had a young girl. And I had a window of opportunity.

    LiLi was indeed young. Probably in 20's. Petite and beautiful. Just looking at her was enough, but her soft touch massage and standard finish put this old man over the top!! No negotiation needed. I did not pursue more. Standard tip. If I can get away again for the time needed (window of opportunity), I will definitely be back to see LiLi and go for more.
    Sounds like you'll need to give Lili a massage in the near future.

  10. #48106

    LiLi at Ivy

    Hey guys. I have found a young, beautiful "spinner" type girl at Ivy in Midtown. Her name is LiLi. It's been a long time since I have been able to get away to Ivy Massage as it's 40 min away. But I was looking for a younger girl and Mamasan said she had a young girl. And I had a window of opportunity.

    LiLi was indeed young. Probably in 20's. Petite and beautiful. Just looking at her was enough, but her soft touch massage and standard finish put this old man over the top!! No negotiation needed. I did not pursue more. Standard tip. If I can get away again for the time needed (window of opportunity), I will definitely be back to see LiLi and go for more.

  11. #48105
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Always happy to certify large, Asian tits. Now I have to put Kelly on the front burner.
    LOL if she passes the Niteluvr test you know they're big.

  12. #48104
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsDATY  [View Original Post]
    Is this located on Canton road?
    Yes next to Jimmy Macs.

  13. #48103
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    You can usually find her hanging out at her shop, Sunshine, on Pleasant Hill and Steve Reynolds in those cute little shorts of hers. But if you visit any of her other stores, they will call her and ask her to come if she's available for you. She's usually not more than 15 - 20 minutes away.
    Those shorts! Samantha is fing hot haha. I walked into Sunshine with no Intel acme just on a whim and was blown away by what a gem I had found.

  14. #48102
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Yuna?
    Yes, it was!

  15. #48101

    Reverse move LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sasa has some really great techniques including this "reverse" move that is really a lot of fun!
    What is this reverse move, I had sasa before, no idea what is it? Maybe she didn't do to me? But she really strong massage for sure, I care about massage more when I really tired. Please pm me if you like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape