Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 18421
-
05-08-22 03:16 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 518Scammer Alert
HumorousBabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-8df9ca238886
Scammer. 3 kids, no hubby, no job, late electric bill. Seeks your help in paying. Avoid.
-
05-06-22 20:30 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 846Sounds right.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
Her screen name was Ginger something previously.
Not sure if she's collecting phone numbers and checking if it matches a real number or are they all burners, LOL.
-
05-06-22 20:30 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 376SBs out of control
Ok, what's going on with these broke college kids expecting allowances reserved for models 😂.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-ee67571b98f7
This one expects ppm of 7-800, wished her the best. Some dudes must be hurting for attention if they are shelling that out.
-
05-06-22 20:28 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 846Yes, I have and so have a few others.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
Still has Texas area code phone number, at least that is what I have.
-
05-06-22 15:54 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 138She stood me for lunch at Earls in Tysons two months back.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 15:12 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 256Texting dead end
I have. Went cold after 48 hours.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
Couple of her pics look familiar -- maybe because she's been around so long, or maybe once a pro.
-
05-06-22 14:57 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 81Have you texted with her?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 12:46 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 468Add the profiles you like and favorite them,
Then go to your favorites and sort by most recent.
Problem solved.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 08:15 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 846Not sure if anyone has ever met her
Think she just gets a kick out of being on the site and texting.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 21:09 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 81Stacy in Arlington?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f
Hello,
I was chatting up this lady and we made a date. I saw on her seeking website that she has been enrolled since 2014, a virtual lifetime. Have any of you had any experiences with her? Please send private message.
Thanks.
Razor.
-
05-05-22 17:45 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 846Everything is the same on PC
PC is same.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
See if you get an option to connect to 'Regular site' instead of 'mobile version' when you log in from your phone.
Some sites provide that feature.
-
05-05-22 17:40 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 376Hood of her clit.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:05 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 618Your middle two links are to your inbox.
Originally Posted by InsideBeltway
[View Original Post]
I had a similar experience with KayTrouble. Started out great then she went radio silent.
-
05-05-22 14:12 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 212Seeking just making things harder.
I usually use the site on my phone. I don't use the app.
I like scrolling through searches according to most recently active. Having that last active date (I. E. 4 hours ago, 2 days ago).
Was super-useful. Apparently they changed the site and now you can no longer see it as they've changed the formatting to a tile layout that doesn't give that info. Even if you change result display style.
It was useful to me cause I don't write anyone that hasn't been on for longer than a week. Also helps to keep tabs on how active your prospects / and currents have been lately without visiting their profile.
(I know there is an option to let you hide your activity, but I don't trust it entirely cause I get a shit ton of reciprocal visits to my profile after looking at a lady's deets).
Is it different on the app? (Which I don't want on my phone for obvious reasons) or using pc?
-
05-05-22 13:37 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 1021Ass piercing?
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





