Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Have you texted with her?
    Yes, I have and so have a few others.

    Still has Texas area code phone number, at least that is what I have.

  2. #9102
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f

    Hello,

    I was chatting up this lady and we made a date. I saw on her seeking website that she has been enrolled since 2014, a virtual lifetime. Have any of you had any experiences with her? Please send private message.

    Thanks.

    Razor.
    She stood me for lunch at Earls in Tysons two months back.

  3. #9101

    Texting dead end

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Have you texted with her?
    I have. Went cold after 48 hours.

    Couple of her pics look familiar -- maybe because she's been around so long, or maybe once a pro.

  4. #9100
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Think she just gets a kick out of being on the site and texting.
    Have you texted with her?

  5. #9099

    Add the profiles you like and favorite them,

    Then go to your favorites and sort by most recent.

    Problem solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    I usually use the site on my phone. I don't use the app.

    I like scrolling through searches according to most recently active. Having that last active date (I. E. 4 hours ago, 2 days ago).

    Was super-useful. Apparently they changed the site and now you can no longer see it as they've changed the formatting to a tile layout that doesn't give that info. Even if you change result display style.

    It was useful to me cause I don't write anyone that hasn't been on for longer than a week. Also helps to keep tabs on how active your prospects / and currents have been lately without visiting their profile.

    (I know there is an option to let you hide your activity, but I don't trust it entirely cause I get a shit ton of reciprocal visits to my profile after looking at a lady's deets).

    Is it different on the app? (Which I don't want on my phone for obvious reasons) or using pc?

  6. #9098

    Not sure if anyone has ever met her

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f

    Hello,

    I was chatting up this lady and we made a date. I saw on her seeking website that she has been enrolled since 2014, a virtual lifetime. Have any of you had any experiences with her? Please send private message.

    Thanks.

    Razor.
    Think she just gets a kick out of being on the site and texting.

  7. #9097

    Stacy in Arlington?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f

    Hello,

    I was chatting up this lady and we made a date. I saw on her seeking website that she has been enrolled since 2014, a virtual lifetime. Have any of you had any experiences with her? Please send private message.

    Thanks.

    Razor.

  8. #9096

    Everything is the same on PC

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    I usually use the site on my phone. I don't use the app.
    Is it different on the app? (Which I don't want on my phone for obvious reasons) or using pc?
    PC is same.

    See if you get an option to connect to 'Regular site' instead of 'mobile version' when you log in from your phone.

    Some sites provide that feature.

  9. #9095
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Ass piercing?
    Hood of her clit.

  10. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    YourSexiestSecret.

    Slow few weeks:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-d4bb3368a12b

    Scammer.

    Aananparker27.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-696a04e2b010

    Moved to snapchat in first msg exchange. Haven't heard anything since.

    NurseTaylorrr.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-8b8a0fd40d32

    Replied to first msg, then disappeared.
    Your middle two links are to your inbox.

    I had a similar experience with KayTrouble. Started out great then she went radio silent.

  11. #9093

    Seeking just making things harder.

    I usually use the site on my phone. I don't use the app.

    I like scrolling through searches according to most recently active. Having that last active date (I. E. 4 hours ago, 2 days ago).

    Was super-useful. Apparently they changed the site and now you can no longer see it as they've changed the formatting to a tile layout that doesn't give that info. Even if you change result display style.

    It was useful to me cause I don't write anyone that hasn't been on for longer than a week. Also helps to keep tabs on how active your prospects / and currents have been lately without visiting their profile.

    (I know there is an option to let you hide your activity, but I don't trust it entirely cause I get a shit ton of reciprocal visits to my profile after looking at a lady's deets).

    Is it different on the app? (Which I don't want on my phone for obvious reasons) or using pc?

  12. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Agree with the semi pro gig, as well as the constant talking about many topics and her business efforts and limited dkf. I did enjoy her pretty pussy ass and piercing though.
    Ass piercing?

  13. #9091

    CNicole95

    This one seems to be a time waster. We had a m&g schedule, communication was perfectly fine up until I arrived at the agreed meeting place. She'd informed me that she was on her way but never arrived. After texting her to follow up she went cold, no response.

    Maybe one of you mongers was able to make a better offer than what I had on the table.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-708c34ab116a

  14. #9090

    Maryland Maryland

    I had some luck get SBs with location set to Maryland, Maryland or Virginia, Virginia. Normally girls who do this are worry about meeting too close to where they live. No real SB with Maryland City, Maryland yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I have never encountered a real profile that has their location listed as Maryland, Maryland or Virginia, Virginia.

  15. #9089
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She just setup a new account. No 2nd date for me because wouldn't get on BC even if we were regulars, and she seem to be a semi-Pros.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-881ded40df5b
    Agree with the semi pro gig, as well as the constant talking about many topics and her business efforts and limited dkf. I did enjoy her pretty pussy ass and piercing though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape