Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11784

    Take them with a grain of salt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.
    There have been some spot on and others that have been way off. Internet trolls are real and it's no different on that website or this one. Overall though, I haven't experienced too many inaccurate posts on it. Click on the poster and see their history. Normally, if a poster has had a similar experience to one of my sessions at another place, then I tend to believe it a little more. If it's a private profile or first post then I take it with a grain of salt.

    If the review seems interesting enough I'll go and try it out with the understanding that I may be disappointed. Usually the provider doesn't exist (Preston 61 had a good review posted and the mamasan looked confused when I asked, she even said "why do people keep asking for X, there is no X here), is older, or doesn't extend the same level of service.

    And as always, YMMV.

  2. #11783

    Golden Fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469  [View Original Post]
    Each review said legit massage, no extras.
    I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.

  3. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

    Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!
    Man, I remember Linda (mentioned in the post below) from 2019. Similar body type, wonder if she's using a different name. Did Jennifer deepthroat? If it's the same provider or provides the same service then I'll definitely be going back. What was the damage? In 2019 it was $40 for the half hour and $100 for CBJ and CFS.

  4. #11781

    Unfortunatley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.
    That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

    Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!

  5. #11780
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Bebe yesterday asking me to come see her. She's back in town boys. I can't make it anytime soon, so have at it!
    Venue? Still same place?

  6. #11779

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Is she at Empire?
    She is there. I'm still waiting on Sophia to text me back because she was originally scheduled for this month or first of June. Should be a good extended Derby week there.

  7. #11778

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ998  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to unique recently? Was thinking of dropping by today.
    Last week. Saw Lucy. Back massage (2 out of 10), flip, top comes off, sucked on extremely long nipples, very nice BBBJ, and mish. Lots of fun for 200.

  8. #11777

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw an Asian woman outside doing upkeep. Any action to be had there?
    Owner is Judys sister. There are private rooms but older ladies giving you a massage I've never even heard of a HJ there. But it you want a great great relaxing massage this is the place to go. They have skills in that department. If indeed this is the one beside the BBQ place. If it is, a heads up. Don't mention her sister, they hate each other. She will give you a cold chill look.

  9. #11776

    Unique So In

    Has anyone been to unique recently? Was thinking of dropping by today.

  10. #11775

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.
    New Mexico I guess, hope somebody updates.

  11. #11774

    That is the name

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.
    Was curious as well and typed in "Nm therapy Kentucky" into Google and the first hit is the place he's talking about. It's aka "Ok massage spa" in Sheperdsville.

    I've been there twice in late 2019, only other time I've had a therapist facefuck herself (first was at a spa in Indy that closed down years ago)! Hands on my hips, slamming her face balls deep, no assistance from me! Actually, I grabbed her head to slow her down, she was going to make me pop 1 minute in. When I went for my second visit, I took enough for the CBJ just to FF her again and she still wanted to fuck.

    COVID hit and forgot about it. I might have to go back. I wonder though, does this new MILF deepthroat?

  12. #11773

    Suns

    Went today, been awhile mid 40 you know hard to tell maybe early 50, nice TS, then back to the table, this chic laid me face down and began with the ass eating never had that happen not sure how I feel about it like it pr not did it til I told her to stop, then to BBBJ, on with the cover she seem like she really got into all, 140 plus house. , damn I remember things being alot better and cheaper LOL. Goodluck and be safe.

  13. #11772

    Awesome Massage off Hurstbourne

    Saw an Asian woman outside doing upkeep. Any action to be had there?

  14. #11771

    Visiting

    Hey fellow mongers!

    Visiting from San Diego next week and want to know if you have any regulars or someone trust worthy that's your go to? I'm scoured through this and seems like the talent here is lacking.

    Any recommendations, AMP or independents?

  15. #11770

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAmp  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody help me out? I am looking for an older skinny provider. One that is fun. Thanks guys PM me if you want.
    Call Heather at 502-389-9787. Nice lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape