Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 24549
-
05-06-22 06:29 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 69Took her up on a bbj special for. 5. It was cool for the first 5 minutes but after that she started to rush which is a major turn off for me but I managed to blow within the next couple of minutes. Her pictures are accurate and she does have a phatty but like I said she rushed me threw it. Bbj was a 7/10 but once she started too rush skills went downhill fast. She operates out America's best. Room was so so and smelled like smoke. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 06:04 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 223Faith
Everytime I'm on the prow, she is always in college park but tonight, Lilith has bless me with faith. Litterally! Tonight's donation was $$ for HH, send me to an address around the Reisterstown area when you get off the beltway. Got the room hotel, open the door of her in red lingerie; I'm more of a black lingerie but same thing. She check out my junk to confirm that I ain't LE, so no need to do the same. Drop the donate and started the scene with a CBJ, told her to slow down but because it was so good, I moved on to mish she was getting into which made the experience better because I was getting into it even more. Finished inside of her, talked alittle about the hobby and that was it.
I was worried at first in seeing her because she told me that she doesn't care. So that was a relieve. Would recommend!
https://heyitsfaithhh.weebly.com/
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/2026078239
-
05-06-22 05:42 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 223Do you remember if the review was either negative or positive?
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
I personally have never interacted with her but she is on my radar in this town. Based on her online footprint, I want to say she is 60% legit. Had two links of her streaming as a cam girl or doing gaming stuff. However, those links are broken. Can't even find her OFs anymore. Take this information as you will but I just can't confirm nor deny.
-
05-06-22 03:16 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 396Save your money.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
See:
* #9128.
* #9119.
* #8814.
-
05-06-22 00:26 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 67Amber
Depends on time of day. Lately, Amber answers at night, say around 11 pm or later. The only time I've been able to reach Vanessa is earlier in the afternoon. Try earlier in the day if possible.
Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 22:33 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 212Rosey Wynn. Just a myth?
I've been watching her profile for months hoping to see a review somewhere, another ad on another board. Anything. She says that she charges a small deposit ($5) which screams scam to me. Too bad, she's smoking hot.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 19:33 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 371Rosey wynn
She's only been reported once despite having a wide open menu. Now that report is gone.
Maybe it was a fake review?
https://tryst.link/escort/roseywinz
-
05-05-22 17:12 #13967Regular Member

Posts: 3A1
She's great. Funny thing is I've known her from being on my Facebook for about 3 years now. Tight, grade a+++ head, super sweet and no rush. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:26 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her a couple years ago in that motel in Brooklyn Park.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
$60 and not worth it.
-
05-05-22 14:30 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 407I hit her up. She tells me. 7 for car play head only. Smh.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:11 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 10651st post
Thanks for offering some of the Intel but it seems like you may be offering too many personal details that the provider may not want to share. Unfortunately some people will use information for their personal gain. Interesting way to write your first post. Stay safe and have a great day.
Originally Posted by Dirtydog8922
[View Original Post]
Very attractive woman.
-
05-05-22 13:35 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 179Save your money. She's awful.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:56 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 150Raven
Got wifey'd? When did not happen? Wondering because I had a dream about her a week or 2 ago and no, I'm not the one who put a ring on it.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:50 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 102Throat Goat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81002595
Anybody seen Crystal? Claims to be a deepthroat monsta. I've heard that a million times before and been let down 80 later.
-
05-05-22 10:56 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 477She aight
Playboy you might got to take the chance and drop the first report on her. She looks fun as a muthafucka with that phat ass. Face ain't bad either. If you jump out there. Let us know the deal. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






