Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 24546
-
05-05-22 19:33 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 371Rosey wynn
She's only been reported once despite having a wide open menu. Now that report is gone.
Maybe it was a fake review?
https://tryst.link/escort/roseywinz
-
05-05-22 17:12 #13970Regular Member

Posts: 3A1
She's great. Funny thing is I've known her from being on my Facebook for about 3 years now. Tight, grade a+++ head, super sweet and no rush. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 15:26 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her a couple years ago in that motel in Brooklyn Park.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
$60 and not worth it.
-
05-05-22 14:30 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 407I hit her up. She tells me. 7 for car play head only. Smh.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:11 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 10651st post
Thanks for offering some of the Intel but it seems like you may be offering too many personal details that the provider may not want to share. Unfortunately some people will use information for their personal gain. Interesting way to write your first post. Stay safe and have a great day.
Originally Posted by Dirtydog8922
[View Original Post]
Very attractive woman.
-
05-05-22 13:35 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 179Save your money. She's awful.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:56 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 149Raven
Got wifey'd? When did not happen? Wondering because I had a dream about her a week or 2 ago and no, I'm not the one who put a ring on it.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 11:50 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 102Throat Goat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81002595
Anybody seen Crystal? Claims to be a deepthroat monsta. I've heard that a million times before and been let down 80 later.
-
05-05-22 10:56 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 477She aight
Playboy you might got to take the chance and drop the first report on her. She looks fun as a muthafucka with that phat ass. Face ain't bad either. If you jump out there. Let us know the deal. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 10:07 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 29Link please
About who you talking about? Any link, I TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Dirtydog8922
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Cheerful6.
-
05-05-22 08:04 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 1065Felisia in E Balt
I was wondering if anyone had any dreams with Felisia. I didn't see any info in the search results. Looks like her number changes often. She always has clothes on. Looks like a short MILF with a phat ass. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80929900#.
-
05-05-22 01:28 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 64Hit the number up and I was connected with someone else named Amber.
Originally Posted by StevenOh1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 00:03 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting
I'll be in the inner harbor area next week for a conference. I know absolutely nothing about the area. I saw some listcrawler post that looked like they were AMP's, but that thread didn't show much. Please feel free to PM me any good providers.
-
05-04-22 23:23 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 27I wish her the best! I hope she lives a long and happy life.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 22:37 #13957Regular Member

Posts: 3Why'all definitely got the wrong idea about her
I've been seeing her for months now. And the only time she had bruises on her legs was after her car accident. I know she stopped working with Ashlei because of the drug problem. Ashlei is actually her cousin and was trying to help her get clean, and when that didn't work, she parted ways. I actually know her on a personal level from Facebook before she started dating. She's definitely not a drug accident. And her boobs? Guess why'all's wife's boobs are perfect after breastfeeding 3 kids to right? Damn why'all are so judgmental without having the correct facts. Slandering the good ones. Did you know she owns her own house? Has a college degree? Works a normal 9-5? Ya she will be the only one I see, and the only girl I've met not strung out on drugs. But keep judging or actually meet her.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






